Knock! declares war on {HI}

DeletedUser

Well just good on their part for officially declaring it rather then the back and fourth talk and nobody bothers to officially declare thats all.. But much respect to both tribes this will be one of the best turn outs in this world ..

I can understand why that hawaiian noob said it (bias jab noob that will say anything), but saying that the tribe that has blatantly used dishonourable/dirty/cheap tactics to continue their way through this world is the 'bigger person/man' for 'officially' declaring on the tribe in which case they have used said dirty/cheap is simply ri-dic-u-lous.

I am going to go an spy on my tribe, leave and declare on them. I am one pretty big man. :icon_rolleyes:

Strght SaVaGe

Im aware of all the details all the way up to this declaration and i havent seen any proof of anything your stating so i cant say your right or wrong im not in JAB so if that is what your were trying to stat sorry ...

I dont care for knock and will not defend them but in all reality i havent seen them do anything out of the clear blue that other tribes havent already done or will do.. So for me to judge them like you are and others is pretty dumb.. I been playing TW for a little over 3 years and i have been in many tribes that have done some dishonourable/dirty/cheap things as you say ..

I dont base an entire tribe on one person cause today that tribe could be here and tomorrow HI will pick up all their top dishonourable/dirty/cheap members as you like to say..

We will see... but dont talk when you nor i dont know the outcome of the future in this world...

So like i said good job Knock for being the bigger tribe and declaring...

Enough said

DeletedUser7488

I can understand why that hawaiian noob said it (bias jab noob that will say anything), but saying that the tribe that has blatantly used dishonourable/dirty/cheap tactics to continue their way through this world is the 'bigger person/man' for 'officially' declaring on the tribe in which case they have used said dirty/cheap is simply ri-dic-u-lous.

I am going to go an spy on my tribe, leave and declare on them. I am one pretty big man. :icon_rolleyes:

Aw the big boy is mad :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

+1.

Picture-based PnPs are painfully bad.

Also, I like how they mention the NAP was dropped on the 16th, and that they start the statistics there, when it was very clear that there was a 7-day grace period after the NAP was dropped before either tribe is allowed to attack the other. I wonder if the declaration was being left until after this grace period to try and preserve a tiny bit of dignity - didn't work, but hey!

So, so right :icon_wink:

I got word they were looking at us declaring so they could then say attacking us for 7 days grace period was alright :icon_redface:

DeletedUser44895

Good luck to both sides. However I am siding with Knock! for obvs reasons xD ^^

As for the diplomacy crap and NAP bla bla bla.
people this is a war game, it always been that, Diplomacy and TW politics were just spices to the game. So instead of arguing about Diplomacy issues, Show your real power in the war itself. Because that's what ppl and TW community will remember, Stats and results and how did you do in the war, not how did you break a NAP and managed your diplomacy.

Have fun!

DeletedUser

OMG when will the 5 scout fakes end!! :) lol knock is going to scout us to death!!!

DeletedUser96641

First off- Knock fails

Secondly- The way I see this going is that Knock will get owned by HI who will begin to separate themselves from Infamy. Infamy will then just go and try to pick up as many knock scraps as possible in an attempt to catch up, just my own personal thoughts on what i think will happen

DeletedUser

Haha, it's funny seeing HI constantly complain about Knocks "indignity", if this was HI who had taken the same actions then you would have the whole "Deception is a massive factor in war and what we done was take our enemies by surprise, don't like it? Well too bad" speech, cos it was done to them they are trying to take the moral high ground, puh-lease:icon_rolleyes:. Kick their arse's Knock.

mdesjarl

This should be a fun war, good luck knock! Not that you will need it, Cody's smexyness is worth at least 100 nukes

DeletedUser

Haha, it's funny seeing HI constantly complain about Knocks "indignity", if this was HI who had taken the same actions then you would have the whole "Deception is a massive factor in war and what we done was take our enemies by surprise, don't like it? Well too bad" speech, cos it was done to them they are trying to take the moral high ground, puh-lease:icon_rolleyes:. Kick their arse's Knock.

Point is we would have never done this :icon_neutral:

Knock just do it in every war to get ahead :lol:

DeletedUser

There is a reason why people are attacking you on the forums and in game. And why Knock would cancel their NAP.

Its because you have huge ego's and no one likes you because of it. So keep complaining about how they betrayed you and now its a gang bang.

Now its a little more even.

DeletedUser

There is a reason why people are attacking you on the forums and in game. And why Knock would cancel their NAP.

Its because you have huge ego's and no one likes you because of it. So keep complaining about how they betrayed you and now its a gang bang.

Now its a little more even.

{HI} - 120,572,553
HTE - 11,048,716
---------
131mil

Knock - 69,942,257
Who? - 18,909,850
E-JAB - 39,079,222
TWS - 15,886,638
---------
143mil + 120mil (If infamy decide to step in)

It will be pretty embarrassing if knock lose this one. :icon_redface:

pur3 m4g1ck

durrrrrrr {hi}'s leaders still rounding up the friends for the ultimate knock! bashing!! How's it working for you? Hey rich, how's it feel to lead a rank 1 tribe that can't finish off a tribe quarter of your size? Must suck. Good job E-jab sticking it out, good guys, unfortunate you're so far away or I'd personally snipe each train for ya.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Oh, would you like at that - just me, Richard looking to befriend you to fight Knock!

DeletedUser

durrrrrrr {hi}'s leaders still rounding up the friends for the ultimate knock! bashing!! How's it working for you? Hey rich, how's it feel to lead a rank 1 tribe that can't finish off a tribe quarter of your size? Must suck. Good job E-jab sticking it out, good guys, unfortunate you're so far away or I'd personally snipe each train for ya.

Knock knock.

Who's there?

Oh, would you like at that - just me, Richard looking to befriend you to fight Knock!

Seems tipped fairly even, if not in Knock! favour in my opinion, well you can see Jab players are doing less well recently as a few of there players are dropping alot of points so {HI} can't be doing much wrong, just need to make them disband, i imagine it's not nice if you don't have a coplayer and wake up to 10,000 new incomings to tag?

Please don't post another joke though! :icon_cool: