KOBK

• Thread starter DeletedUser118378
  • Start date

DeletedUser100230

You can have all the family tribes you want.. and invite every damn tribe to your academy tribe coalition...

At the end of the day.. we will still kick your ass..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: AA
Side 2:
Tribes: Annex, ~IL~, MF, BibBox, IPOD

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,108
Side 2: 2,139
Difference: 1,031

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 99
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,352,858
Side 2: 10,701,226
Difference: 5,348,368

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 697,308
Side 2: 697,077
Difference: 231

chart
Just shut up

DeletedUser102250

You can have all the family tribes you want.. and invite every damn tribe to your academy tribe coalition...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart
I love how AA players live in this small bubble, where they can pretend that everything is fine and dandy. Meanwhile the rest of the world just stares and laughs.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
0nLEelP.mp4

KkUKLqE.mp4

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

So looking at these stats it tells us in the last month the "coalition" has grown 5 Million points and 1,012 villages bigger than AA?

At the end of the day, no you wont be kicking any ones ass like that.

Ronnie right now with hes +19 war cap difference.

GlossyAdventurousLeafcutterant-size_restricted.gif

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IL is a war machine. Respect to them but also to my peeps in Kobk. fighting to stand their ground. We will see if we can get back at you sooner than later with our own nukes. :)

DeletedUser118378

Yeah AA is falling further behind. Can’t wven catch up to rank 2 permanently and will NEVER NEVER touch rank 1 ever again

Coalition is growing much faster than AA anyway who cares about war caps

Last edited by a moderator:

Truth Breaker

AA is still beating us and it's sad. We have three player accounts like Chit-wi losing 9k vills to AA rim players... Jixsta and our failed leadership in IL can spin it however they want. Numbers don't lie.

DeletedUser100230

AA is still beating us and it's sad. We have three player accounts like Chit-wi losing 9k vills to AA rim players... Jixsta and our failed leadership in IL can spin it however they want. Numbers don't lie.

I wish you AA players were putting in time for Game and not make a stupid fake external account and talk trash ...

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
i agree with qwe tho, put your money where your mouth is. Either stop bitching on here and doing nothing. Or settle this the old fashioned way with nukes, noblemen and parties.

DeletedUser110019

i agree with qwe tho, put your money where your mouth is. Either stop bitching on here and doing nothing. Or settle this the old fashioned way with nukes, noblemen and parties.

same i also agree with me i'm freaking awesome

The Evil Organization

Yeah AA is falling further behind. Can’t wven catch up to rank 2 permanently and will NEVER NEVER touch rank 1 ever again

Coalition is growing much faster than AA anyway who cares about war caps

Ya AA are to focus on fighting a tiny Rim tribe .

Truth Breaker

What choice do they have? Annex players are nobling barbs before geting rimmed and leaving to coplay on IL accounts. Either take them out now or the Annex players gift their vills to other IL members. Prediction, we will sell Annex out eventually just to NAP with AA.

The Evil Organization

What choice do they have? Annex players are nobling barbs before geting rimmed and leaving to coplay on IL accounts. Either take them out now or the Annex players gift their vills to other IL members. Prediction, we will sell Annex out eventually just to NAP with AA.

Haha you really do need to get your facts right before you post rubbish on the externals.

Why don't you crawl back into your little hole where you belong buddy.

Truth Breaker

Sombra. Please focus on playing and not losing vills. Certain IL accounts are getting tired of sitting you.

Signed,
Concerned IL member.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Truth Breaker want some truth o_O

Tools like you who think they're hilarious despite the masses telling them the contrary are what we all are getting tired of.

Signed,
Concerned forum poster.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
War stats between Kobk. and IL for anyone that cares.

(Kobk.'s perspective)

Conquered villages

Lost villages

Defeated opponents while attacking

Defeated opponents while defending

Not a big fan for whats been achieved so far. I hope we can find some wind in our sails rather soon.

Sam

Last edited: