Kraken Merging

DeletedUser

The big deal is that good players like budint actually don't want to play with noobs. :lol:

Well it didn't work out to good for him to leave riot and go to zombie....

senne

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#1 Please provide your igm.

#2 Riot took a chunk off Aoecba in the early stages of the war, now look at K36/46, don't see much Riot there anymore. Where's Aoecba? A solid Rank 4.

#3 We had 0 villages in K44, but now...it's going to be our continent soon enough.

#4 No Riot member has yet to get more war caps than me :) [Including the stats we had in Impact]

#5 Budint had the highest ODA against ZOMBIE, and he left Riot.

#6 Budint knew of the risks, and he still left. Just shows how much he didn't want to be with Riot doesn't it.

DeletedUser

add into the mix, whatever he has lost now, he will get back many times over, he was riots only solid player and he left because well..no n eed for me to say why..i think we all know...as for not working out well for him, he has had more support and teamwork off zombie in a week than riot has provided since he joined them

DeletedUser

It's a bit arrogant to say everyone in Riot! is a Bad player t0msky :)

DeletedUser

It's a bit arrogant to say everyone in Riot! is a Bad player t0msky :)

i never said they were all bad....just inferred bud was their best, im sure there are several good players in riot, but as they are in riot, i have to assume their thought processes are slightly west of correct, but thats natural as im the enemy

DeletedUser

#1 Please provide your igm.

#2 Riot took a chunk off Aoecba in the early stages of the war, now look at K36/46, don't see much Riot there anymore. Where's Aoecba? A solid Rank 4.

#3 We had 0 villages in K44, but now...it's going to be our continent soon enough.

#4 No Riot member has yet to get more war caps than me :) [Including the stats we had in Impact]

#5 Budint had the highest ODA against ZOMBIE, and he left Riot.

#6 Budint knew of the risks, and he still left. Just shows how much he didn't want to be with Riot doesn't it.

1. my name in game is h0llygh0st
2. i was way to far from the front that is only now coming closer so i can start fighting
3. well that is war i guess... you win some you lose some
4. well good for you but this war is far from over... you guys have 15.5k villa's and we have 13k
5. budint left because till recently there really wasn't any team in it... and Leaving got him killed
6. he left because the deal was already made before changes happened... at least that was how he explained it

i must say fighting 3 fronts is hard even for a topranked tribe... with the amount of quiters riot! had, it was a normal case we lost pretty bad, even you can't deny that :)

DeletedUser

i must say fighting 3 fronts is hard even for a topranked tribe... with the amount of quiters riot! had, it was a normal case we lost pretty bad, even you can't deny that :)

Fighting on 3 fronts was all because of your tribes actions, now with what is happening you can't blame anyone else. You guys made the wars, you have to deal with it.

DeletedUser106646

Fighting on 3 fronts was all because of your tribes actions, now with what is happening you can't blame anyone else. You guys made the wars, you have to deal with it.

Riot! are dealing with it look at what's happened to Budint now riot! have reorganized this war is getting more interesting by the day.Zombie are going to have to deal with recruiting and poaching another tribes members they have upset riot! and they are now going to have to pay the price.

DeletedUser

Riot! are dealing with it look at what's happened to Budint now riot! have reorganized this war is getting more interesting by the day.Zombie are going to have to deal with recruiting and poaching another tribes members they have upset riot! and they are now going to have to pay the price.

you got that right, budint4ever leaving warned the riot! members of their own mistakes... now they want some payback :)

DeletedUser

add into the mix, whatever he has lost now, he will get back many times over, he was riots only solid player and he left because well..no n eed for me to say why..i think we all know...as for not working out well for him, he has had more support and teamwork off zombie in a week than riot has provided since he joined them

Hmm, I wont bother picking your statement apart....however, I was the one (yes, with help of the tribe) that decimated him and took TONS of villages...to the point that i was getting bored taking more AND HE DID NOT take ONE back from me. And that support you speak of..it did not sit long in MY NEW villages. So..that support was late and the teamwork was ...lacking to the point that I/We destroyed an almost 6 mil point account in a matter of 3 days...

If I were bold, I would say that he was broken after the first 24 hours and I did not even attack him for 5 days and was surrounded by him... he loaded me up with 1600 fakes and real attacks..tons of real ones, but, a better man would not have thrown a tantrum and would have known how to play better than he did against me. I did not have any support but my own and never even shifted support after I started attacking.

So, its easy to claim someone was 'the best of riot' or that he had good stats...but you can say that about anyone that took a village if you dont look into their actions ....it would seem to me that when it mattered the most..he did not fulfill that role..

Nak, Da Conkeror

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

they have upset riot! and they are now going to have to pay the price.

rofl2.gif

earthquake girl

Riot! "dealt" with it by merging. And I seriously doubt that anyone will "pay the price" except for Riot!

DeletedUser

Well congratulations Riot! you defeated a player surrounded by your tribe! A player which left your tribe because of the way it was run or whatever he left for. You should be so proud.

How can you say anything about ZOMBIE recruiting a member of Riot!, god damn lad are you blind! Riot merge/recruit anything and everything they can. Fact is given the opportunity they would of recruited there way to the end of the world. Aint it lucky theres them loveable guys in Zombie not gonna let them.

DeletedUser

Get your facts right basher boy. Budint applied to our tribe. We did not actively seek him. He knew the risks, he took them, and you know why? He just couldn't stand being in Riot anymore. 80% of his account was surrounded by red dots, little effort is needed to attack him, especially when he's surrounded by a few inactive accounts that have been hoarding nobles the whole time we invaded K45/44/35.

In fact, after budint left...I don't think Riot managed to keep up the 'momentum' against anyone in Zombie. I fail to see how it's more interesting...when taking budint's villages won't give you any new ground to begin with.

You're probably a 12 year old aren't you.

DeletedUser

Well congratulations Riot! you defeated a player surrounded by your tribe! A player which left your tribe because of the way it was run or whatever he left for. You should be so proud.

So you think so too? Cool :icon_smile: high5 to Riot!

DeletedUser107003

im sure there are several good players in riot, but as they are in riot, i have to assume their thought processes are slightly west of correct

So... going to zombie would be what you concider a "correct" thinking process? That would make W61 less interesting in just a few seconds...

DeletedUser

your assumptions are oh so flawed and oh so incorrect, but thats the problem when an amateur who wants to be pedantic and try and sound bite a portion of a response

the total response also included "because we are at war with riot".....that little bit of information you omitted clearly points the whole statement at riot and not as a general statement for the world

was almost going to troll you back, but decided it was pointless as its an unfair process and youre too easy a target

so ill just wish you well in whatever you decide to do