Lame war declaration from Phoenx

DeletedUser

Well let's sort this out right away. For all of you BH and phoenx players who have been mis-lead, mis-informed or are lying about why there was a war with BH, here are the facts.

Tabisher, a LoEN player went barb some time at the end of April.
By this time the "sharpie line" was in place.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4020913&type=gain&pn=4

From this you can see that la valle is clearly violating the agreements by nobling our old villages. And even having the cheek to noble a village in k51!!! clearly a LoEN continent.

After this we kindly asked la valle to stop but he didn't.

Here you can see that some villages he continues to take are still ones which LoEN said was theirs. We made it clear to him which ones was ours.

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4020913&type=gain&pn=3

Yet in all of this time LoEN had not taken one single village off BH, trying to sort things out diplomatically.

Shown here:

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: 01/04/2011 00:00:00 to 12/05/2011 18:01:37

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,545
Side 2: 2,168
Difference: 1,377

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 32,049,265
Side 2: 19,004,816
Difference: 13,044,449

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,575
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,575

chart

Even for about 5 days after this we still tried to sort things out but then decided we would take back what was rightfully ours. But in this time BH has stacked everything and by about the 16th they launched full scale attacks on us in k41. We then responded.

Cut the crap, cut the bullshit about MrV starting this war. Here are the facts that strongly suggest it was BH. The truth is out. Tw stats does not lie, but I'm sure you'll will come back with some made up crap about this.

Come on BH, phoenx wake up!!!

DeletedUser67579

I am so glad that I save mails this is the mail between La Valle and my self about that very village in K51

http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=4020913 on 07.05. at 22:04
So would it be wrong to take a few in K51? Getting ready to do so. He likes to talk big and it makes me smile.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=4020913 on 07.05. at 22:05
DEEP DOWN I REALLY DO CARE, HA

Rethae on 07.05. at 22:06
can't take any in K51

http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=4020913 on 07.05. at 22:06
damit, I will give him that one then.

I would have to say that supports me, it goes on from there to this

http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=4020913 on 08.05. at 14:27
I wake up this morning with 19 little surprises from [player]DTA-Network[/player]. Most to a village that I told them that they could take back, but some to a village in K41. I don't need support or anything just letting you know what they are doing.

http://en30.tribalwars.net/page.php?page=inbound&screen=info_player&id=4020913 on 10.05. at 20:59
52 incoming now to the same 4 villages.

hmmmm would seem that you guys decided to launch on him when he was giving back the one offending village in K51.

DeletedUser

Guess it pays to save all mail to avoid egg on your face.

PS

Why do people keep saying Game On.Are they looking for hookers ?

DeletedUser

So LoEN basically does what Phoenix says for all of W30, and now they are RAM's puppets? :lol:

Kudos to LoEN, someone mentioned on another thread this world is one of the best because people don't hug they war.

Now Phoenix will join the other major tribes in having to fight two tribes on two fronts and having to contest two borders like RAM has had to do for over a year and BH have since LoEN attacked them.

DeletedUser67579

Shipley you forget about Legion, we where fighting them before Loen, BH has been fighting on more than one front since we started fighting RAM

DeletedUser

Thats all Im hearing now days from you guys.. You were all cocky when you thought you had the control of everyone huh? Now thats all changing and all I'm hearing is whining and crying. Suck it up.. Game on..

Its whole different game when you have to fight someone who doesnt have the most of the world against them huh? You guys come on here and claim this and you claim that. Come back in a few months and we'll see if your a prophet or as usual just full of ****!

You want to complain all about Loen but you know your never gonna use them as friends, you talk about us using meatshields but im not sure if your looking in the mirror or what? You try to manipulate and pull everything in your favor all the time. I guess that ship sailed.. Lets stop talking and do what you guys claim your experts at.. And I guess we'll take our Lucky guys and our noobs and our scrubs and try to fight back.. If we're not to scared and just hit delete..

GAME ON..

Go loose some more villages in-game ^^
GAME ON..

DeletedUser

Shipley you forget about Legion, we where fighting them before Loen, BH has been fighting on more than one front since we started fighting RAM

Yeh, but no disrespect to them, I really don't consider them as much more than food. This world has four tribes of significance now if I don't include academies. Same way I discounted MF who are also attacking RAM and a few smaller tribes by the rim.

In my opinion, LoEN were never potential candidates to win W30, because I figured they would continue to ignore Phoenix, then if RAM lost to BH Family, the BH/Phoenix alliance would annihalate them. But this act of defiance changes everything, I view them as a long-term threat now and they have a real shot at winning the world.

The only issue I see with LoEN is they seem to have some players that appear more loyal to Phoenix than their own tribe, that's got to be a concern for them.

DeletedUser

I think that Loen were a contender but screwed themselves up big time. While Loen had been decent but not clearly as great as they pretend on BH front, I don't think they will be able to sustain large fronts like they have now. Phoenx are used to it so it's no big deal.

Anyone that thinks Pajuno wants to share victory with someone is a madman. Paj wants it all.

DeletedUser

Phoenix are used to what? They have only been fighting RAM. Their whole Northern and Western side were covered by allies and NAP's.

Both BH and RAM have been fighting two major tribes for over a year. If anyone is stretched at this point, you would hope it is RAM.

No matter what the propaganda is BH and Phoenix are close buddies, allies in fact. If RAM lost the war, LoEN would have been next leaving the "alliance" to fight it out for the victory. I'm guessing LoEN worked that out for themselves and decided not to wait around for that.

One thing is for certain, the world just got really interesting just as noble prices are gonna get reduced :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No he didn't. Lemme refresh your mind. Remember you guys went on a hugging spree. You guys took in THE and started to attack RAM(dbl j) along with LEGION? :lol:
But of course, LEGION then started to attack you guys after you guys sent in that funny ultimatum to their whole tribe :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I may be wrong but my overall understanding was that some Legion members were caught supporting RAM members...

DeletedUser

I just want to point out a few things:

1) First and foremost, when we say D2, it means something very different than the way most of you are taking it -- in fact, most of you were either just joining the rim or had not inherited your current accounts yet. D2 isn't just coach and lackies. D2 is Die. D2 is Kill. Call me old fashioned, but the "spoils" of the D2 war penetrated from those wars. Loen can call their D2 success whatever they like. The fact of the matter is, only a few current LoEN members probably even remember a time when page-two-er Pheonx was undoubtedly going to be rolled out by page-one-er Die. and page-one-er Kill. No one deserves those spoils more than we do. No whopped up on that tribe like we did. No one.

2) To Mr. James: Though you haven't been here contributing to these forums, I will assume that you have been reading, studying, taking notes...
You say that W30 isn't pajuno's to claim. Based on my assumption stated above, I kindly ask you -- who has had a bigger influence in the shape of this world. Surely not you...?

Besides, the point Pajuno is trying to make is simple: we always keep our world my friend. Excuse us for expecting the same from you. *shrug*

3) Welcome to the forums Frenchy. But please do yourself a favor. Archive your current posts and hold on to them dearly. It is going to be rough ride. Your tone will change, and then when you run away to the next word under a new alias. They always have and will....

You, at least, will have the Pajuno-fonics to have a surviving chance.

Disclaimer: I hate Pajuno. I was always the cooler duke anyways.

sorry guys but im not an old school player and you cant expect me or any of the other new gen w30 guys to understand, thats not fair to us, I have been through what you mentioned about the history of war with a tribe and then some other fools come in and take whats yours but it was something that I think is pretty common in this game.

As for keeping your word, I dont really understand that either, it was probably some of the older council members who either arent very active or are no longer dukes that gave you their word, and to be honest they never shred information with us on what that was so LOEN now is alot different then loen back then and that legacy was never passed down cause it was hidden in some council forum archive or in personal skype chats, from what ive seen there is only a few players in tyhis tribe that have any idea what you guys are referring too, again not really fair to the rest of us.

I have never thought I had a big influence on this world, not really something I would claim, but loen is a proud independent tribe and the demands from paj were tiresome, we arent phoenx's little brother, we make big boy decisions on our own. lol

I never change my alias, thats for cowards and I have never been a coward, I love to fight win or lose, I dont take the game as serious as others but I love to have a good fight and the debates get pretty intense too but I assure you I will never run away and change my name, thats my real name and I have always been proud to be a straight up ferocious fighter, I may not have my 1500 villages like the top players but I sure play like I do, I always take on players bigger than me and sometimes I dont even see the difference, its the activity that makes an account dangerous.

Bull I have to say you are certainly one the more respectable phoenx players, I actually respect most of you guys

DeletedUser

I may be wrong but my overall understanding was that some Legion members were caught supporting RAM members...

Not that I know of, but that is why I said
But of course, LEGION then started to attack you guys after you guys sent in that funny ultimatum to their whole tribe

DeletedUser

legions was caught supporting dbj and also attacked brandage

DeletedUser

Oh well, just another tribe that wanted to suicide.

I found that one particularly weird since RAM dukes ridiculed and rolled their duke in the mud publicly, but I guess some people have no basic respect for themselves.

DeletedUser

Sine Phoenx declared on LoEN

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN, RAM

Timeframe: 04/10/2011 02:32:00 to 06/10/2011 03:49:32

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 23
Difference: 18

chart