Leaders in Top Tribes Analysis (I tried)

DeletedUser

Roses are red...violets are blue...READ the following cause it took me forever to do:

In my best attempt to rouse even further ruckus and humiliation of one another I will talk about the leaders of the top 2 tribes in each k in my opinion. What that means is, if you have the most points, I won't necessarily talk about you if I don't deem you a favorite to be victorious in the k.

Once again....this is my opinion.

k33 - Too soon

k34
- Too Soon (If #WREKT are worth anything, they will take this k with ease)

k35
DAA and DDA - Are sister tribes run by DivinityDozer...as a player there is much to like good point count, decent ODA...but his recruitment looks interesting....Already both the brother and the sister tribe have over 110 members and the spacing is weak. Not a tribe led well.
k36 - Too soon

k43
- A bit too soon....#WREKT also have influence here

k44

TRY! - Full capacity tribe, #1 ODA....maybe this could workout. Bosspt. has put together a tribe of fighters it appears...because both their ODA and ODD are pretty high. Their ODD ranks at #40 which is too high to claim safe and positive development for its members so early on in my opinion.

t.p.1
- Led by Hitman Hawk (I assume) they seem like a tribe(s) destined to fail. They have three family tribes of max capacity... I don't want to waste time talking about their leadership.

#WREKT
- They also have influence in this k...they don't have a dominating influence in any particular k but I'll include them in this conversation. Led by Bad Influence, I give them props for the way in which they found a solid 60 members without necessarily dominating one particular k (This typically can staunch recruiting but does not seem to have done so). Their leader also appears to be a very good player with decent ODA. His past on w63 shows that he has been there and done that. I might have been underestimating #WREKT but leadership can only take you so far and ultimately the members will have to prove their worth....all 58 members. (I frown on full capacity)

k45
Ya Bro- balubhai leads a tribe that many already respect for one obvious reason....there is not much competition around ...balubhai and I have actually had a previous interaction. He was in a tribe of mine a long time ago :icon_wink: but still my identity must remain hidden. He's done a good job leading thus far and his experience shows he is capable of pulling out of his k and this world.
CHAOS - Next.

k46
RYTE - If history repeats itself, Jpgemo's tribe should be gone soon.
RoL - After nearly two years off hunt4u is back and I make his tribe favorites to win this k (Not saying much at all)

k53
RISE - After looking at the profile, it is clear leader Forest Elf has no idea what he is doing, why would you post your allies on your profile? Why would you alliance yourself with a family of 3?
I don't know but they are still favorites nonetheless in a pathetic k.

k54
-END- - Onto the more interesting k's...(I am assuming RagingBudha is the leader) I always appreciate the recruitment propaganda "Recruitment - However Message if above points"...because you aren't point #@#@s. Do better. Your decent experience should've taught you better.

Axe - Dwarven King has been around for awhile. That is why I respect his game. And by around I mean he has also been in forums. I've seen him fail and innumerable amount of times :p but I've also seen success. We learn from our failures more often than not and I expect King to take advantage of an easy k54 and take it. His recruitment has been clustered but the players are nonetheless strong.

k55
Doubt - The only continent with some legitimate competition is appears...Seven Swords has some interesting analysis forthcoming. I don't know what happened exactly but it appears Swords, leader of Doubt, attacked a member in the tribe below and paid the consequences. Always great to see one's leader mess up so early against the only other rival in your k. Here is the report...thank you train: http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/7...3-4e30-8f22-1ed3d3281679_zps4d6a72b7.png.html :lol:

Nonetheless, I rated this tribe as a tribe for the future previously and an underrated tribe and I said so because I thought recruitment was strong. Members are more important than the leader and perhaps Doubt will shake off the early doubt in the future.

D3TH - They appear to be assuming the underdog role in this continent. If the retaliation on the Doubt member is any indication of their abilities...I wouldn't look over them too strongly. Led by nikug, it appears recruitment is sound like that of Doubt...it appears the two will race for the best recruits up until wartime and their battles will speak for themselves. Don't overlook D3TH...they are my new underrated tribe.
k56
Lif3 - Unlike their counterpart D3TH....Lif3 should have an easy time dominating their k. There just aren't many legitimate threats. This tribe, also led by nikug, seems to have good spacing for a church radius world and should take the k.

SPONGE
- They have a pair of leaders...both of which appear to be inexperienced. I must say I am surprised they aren't filled to max capacity (not mass-recruiting maybe?) so I put them on the list as potential threats if any for the k.

k63
- Too Soon.

k64

Raptor - No idea who their leader is but my favorite to win the k just because of their profile haha
Legio - Leader is either inexperienced or just not good (perhaps aliases) but leading just another tribe trying to make it out of a weak k

k65
BURN - I don't know how I overlooked this earlier but BURN will be surefire favorites to win this k. Leaders T13Rukey and T14Delta don't boast much in terms of experience on their current alias but they will not need to. There is zero challenge in this k. Look for them to make it out with ease similar to Ya Bro...I'm interested to see what occurs following their emergence after winning their k

k66
- Too Soon.

If you are not on the list...don't be mad at me...prove me wrong :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

setorines

Aww... K53 isn't pathetic, there are plenty of members waiting for a tribe that isn't trash to pick them up. When it happens that tribe will easily best rise. :)

DeletedUser

Me thinks someone is trying to hard to get people to like them and/ or looking for attention in all the wrong places.

setorines

I dont care if he has an agenda or not, he's keeping the forums interesting. :)

DeletedUser

Me thinks someone is trying to hard to get people to like them and/ or looking for attention in all the wrong places.

Nope...I'm simply a low life with a lot of time on my hands and these forums suck. Tryna spice things up

I dont care if he has an agenda or not, he's keeping the forums interesting. :)

I like this guy haha.

DeletedUser

the troop no and the point dont match for that report. are you sure that its not a partial dodge, or he was get hit when he was sleeping and half of his troops are away

DeletedUser

the troop no and the point dont match for that report. are you sure that its not a partial dodge, or he was get hit when he was sleeping and half of his troops are away

I'd ask him. I have no idea, I just inquired and got pm'd the report from a player in D3TH

DeletedUser42132

thanks for the topic Rose :) always the effort should be read and respected :)

DeletedUser66411

Nice post! K53 has some good players in it. We will come around and get rid of these mass recruiters.

DeletedUser110911

Can confirm that ragingbudha is not in fact the leader of END

Frozen Flaim

Well 95% of the time the founder is also the leader, common sense really.