Leaders in Top Tribes Analysis (I tried)

roman01

I will admit that the central core of our tribe is a bit clustered. That's what happens when you pre-register like we did. However, if you look at the tribe as a whole, we have pliantly of space to expand outwards. And if done right, the core of our tribe (and the world) could very well be easily secured.

Good stuff bud, keep on top of it. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser113161

k55
Doubt - The only continent with some legitimate competition is appears...Seven Swords has some interesting analysis forthcoming. I don't know what happened exactly but it appears Swords, leader of Doubt, attacked a member in the tribe below and paid the consequences. Always great to see one's leader mess up so early against the only other rival in your k. Here is the report...thank you train: http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/7...3-4e30-8f22-1ed3d3281679_zps4d6a72b7.png.html :lol:

Nonetheless, I rated this tribe as a tribe for the future previously and an underrated tribe and I said so because I thought recruitment was strong. Members are more important than the leader and perhaps Doubt will shake off the early doubt in the future.

D3TH - They appear to be assuming the underdog role in this continent. If the retaliation on the Doubt member is any indication of their abilities...I wouldn't look over them too strongly. Led by nikug, it appears recruitment is sound like that of Doubt...it appears the two will race for the best recruits up until wartime and their battles will speak for themselves. Don't overlook D3TH...they are my new underrated tribe.

And here is our picture :)
http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/patelkapil16/media/Image_zps7ca9d666.png.html

DeletedUser93066

Now that's a post I know is half assed but somewhat speculating. I think people will troll you despite your effort and good intention. I have nothing against your post I just don't like Roses much. I like Night Queen and that kind of flowers.[h=3]Cestrum nocturnum[/h]

dhruv21995

i'd lyk to share something bout my tribe-
Tribe ranking for the continent 56
rank-7
tribename(nick)-AVAHRT
points-14.249
villages-56

Tribe name(fullname): Cuddly Ones
Tag: AVAHRT
Number of members: 58
Points of the best 40 players 11.957
Total points: 14.567
Average points: 251
Opponents defeated: 1.510 (315.)
we're doin pretty good till now. most of us are pretty new out here. i'd lyk to know what our fate's gonna b by the nxt month

DeletedUser

we're doin pretty good till now. most of us are pretty new out here. i'd lyk to know what our fate's gonna b by the nxt month

According to my magic 8 ball most will become inactive, farms and noble food. The future is not bright, find a better tribe.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i'd lyk to share something bout my tribe-
Tribe ranking for the continent 56
rank-7
tribename(nick)-AVAHRT
points-14.249
villages-56

Tribe name(fullname): Cuddly Ones
Tag: AVAHRT
Number of members: 58
Points of the best 40 players 11.957
Total points: 14.567
Average points: 251
Opponents defeated: 1.510 (315.)

Lif3, TRUST and maybe SPONGE are going to wreck you.

jnich

what about ~AV~ lol... am I a horrible leader with a tribe destined to fail :p

DeletedUser111495

just don't like Roses much. I like Night Queen and that kind of flowers.Cestrum nocturnum

yeah sorry about that i have some blame for that, afetrall Rose. copied the rose picture from my profile at the time... have changed names and Pics now, do not want people to believe im related to Rose. in anyway (No offence)

DeletedUser

yeah sorry about that i have some blame for that, afetrall Rose. copied the rose picture from my profile at the time... have changed names and Pics now, do not want people to believe im related to Rose. in anyway (No offence)

Yup...wouldn't want people to think you deign myself with any relation to me whatsoever. Would be insulting

DeletedUser112865

k65
BURN - I don't know how I overlooked this earlier but BURN will be surefire favorites to win this k. Leaders T13Rukey and T14Delta don't boast much in terms of experience on their current alias but they will not need to. There is zero challenge in this k. Look for them to make it out with ease similar to Ya Bro...I'm interested to see what occurs following their emergence after winning their k

Oh my Im at K65,,.have mercy on us BURN.....:icon_redface:

DeletedUser108663

k64[/B]
Raptor - No idea who their leader is but my favorite to win the k just because of their profile haha
[/I]

Despite the unfortunate name change for...'political and religious reasons' I appear to be the nub steering that ship.

DeletedUser93066

​I still Like ya ;)

Sakit Gigi You do suck. Did you finish w66 yet?

DeletedUser107233

I think that Axe will own K54 for a while until an outside tribe tries to push in from K55 maybe.

Nicely done though Rose, i like your post evaluations

setorines

How do you see that? Axe isn't exactly ruling k54 anyways... End currently controls it, and while their spread isn't the best, it is better than axes. Which is even more important on a church world than usual...

DeletedUser

All this analysis and speculation. It is futile. Just wait for people to get trains and also get a hang of church world. These settings are really tough. See what kind of conquers they can make.

DeletedUser13939

How do you see that? Axe isn't exactly ruling k54 anyways... End currently controls it, and while their spread isn't the best, it is better than axes. Which is even more important on a church world than usual...

Hey! Pre-registration caused the mini cluster! D:<