Leaving GOF - Lost my trust

Magik0

Reaction score
What good propaganda? Lol
and salt? yeah, I'm mad with Panzer joining 119 and ruining it for so many people just by bribing dukes. So yeah i also hate everyone else that has any connections with Panzer
That's called salt :/ and let me Remember you that other tribes in this world recruited from enemies :), it's how tw works... It's a war game so backstabbing isn't that far fatched thing, furthermore you were our enemies... So technically we didn't backstab anyone...

latchky

Reaction score
How does this world continue to get more hilarious time and time again .....

Looking forward to what’s next ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is too desperate, just play the game. Druid was spying and you also leaked information. Now you are getting rimmed for it :rolleyes:

I have no issues with you, you seem to be one of the better players in GOF. Maybe you do fit into their roster for Panzer?
But you are mistaken if you think we are getting rimmed. Definitely not with your current OP ;-)

Neanderthal

Reaction score
I have no issues with you, you seem to be one of the better players in GOF. Maybe you do fit into their roster for Panzer?
But you are mistaken if you think we are getting rimmed. Definitely not with your current OP ;-)
Thanks, I also have no issue with you. I'm not sure if you leaked any info so I remain neutral in that. You're obviously a strong player. And I don't know you much so no opinions on you as a person.

No you're not getting rimmed this OP but after a couple weeks of nukes, you'll be outproduced and left with no farms and HQs. And now you obviously want to create some drama and (hopefully) internal conflicts to find some sort of way out. It is getting interesting so I don't mind.

We know we had a spy for a long time and kicking the rank 1 player we stacked heavily and boosted to get more nobles on the frontline is just too obvious that he got caught. This thread is funny, but desperate from TheDruid.

Yoloaxe

Reaction score
Thanks, I also have no issue with you. I'm not sure if you leaked any info so I remain neutral in that. You're obviously a strong player. And I don't know you much so no opinions on you as a person.

No you're not getting rimmed this OP but after a couple weeks of nukes, you'll be outproduced and left with no farms and HQs. And now you obviously want to create some drama and (hopefully) internal conflicts to find some sort of way out. It is getting interesting so I don't mind.

We know we had a spy for a long time and kicking the rank 1 player we stacked heavily and boosted to get more nobles on the frontline is just too obvious that he got caught. This thread is funny, but desperate from TheDruid.
Props to you for all those trimmed nukes. Im not even kidding gj man! One of the best trimmings i seen this world

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I did leak information on the Barbie guys, I fully admit that and do not hide it (in fact, plenty of people in Visage knew of this). Not only that, but several people in Visage reported the Barbie guys even after they joined our tribe, in the hopes of getting them banned. I probably sent in the most tickets, but definitely was not alone in this. Furthermore I very specifically told Salvador that I hated being forced to play with cheaters (people who admitted to this on discord) but that I would not turn against Visage. Yes my actions could have hurt the tribe, but recruiting the known dirty players did so more than my actions. Regardless, Salvador did not seem to have an issue with me leaking the list when it suited him ;-) I posted a larger part of the conversation, that he snipped out, in my mail I sent to GOF ;-).

This thread is in no way a desperation move. He could have stayed with GOF and played with you, but it is rather risky knowing your leader is planning the merge with Panzer, a leader who is very clearly delusional when it comes to the number of people he could bring in that merge. So no, not a desperation move, but a move to warn you and prevent the same thing happening to you that happened to us in Visage.

Out of everyone in your tribe you are actually the only person who actually got the majority of the timings correct, props to you. We will not have an easy ride, and our survival is not guaranteed, but either GOF gets outside help or your tribe will not be the one to rim us.

Jdog.

Reaction score
If you want to do what you said to do,

and that is to "just play the game",

then why are you here on the Forum?

Doing good on a world, doesnt make you a legend.

The “legends” no longer play TW, unfortunately we’re stuck with the following tactics by this TW era’s greatest minds:
1. Gangbang (or throw your tribe into a 360 war and blame non-existent backliners for lack of support… whichever you find yourself in… )
2. Force internalling
3. Claim superiority for tactics 1 & 2 and invite your friends that did the force internalling to begin with to “win by hugs”

All to win a world and get a badge/achievement that hasn’t meant anything for Atleast the last 40 worlds.

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The “legends” no longer play TW, unfortunately we’re stuck with the following tactics by this TW era’s greatest minds:
1. Gangbang (or throw your tribe into a 360 war and blame non-existent backliners for lack of support… whichever you find yourself in… )
2. Force internalling
3. Claim superiority for tactics 1 & 2 and invite your friends that did the force internalling to begin with to “win by hugs”

All to win a world and get a badge/achievement that hasn’t meant anything for Atleast the last 40 worlds.

Not every world is about merging/gang bangs, sure some go that way when you got Sketchy players like Dali, but not all.

Jdog.

Reaction score
Not every world is about merging/gang bangs, sure some go that way when you got Sketchy players like Dali, but not all.
Maybe it’s the worlds I’m playing then

116 was alright but the swedes tend to have some decency lol

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Maybe it’s the worlds I’m playing then

116 was alright but the swedes tend to have some decency lol

Well 116 had Dali in it. Just make sure he doesn't play any role in the world, or it's going to get slimy.

VlPER

Reaction score
Yes try to make it look like he's the bad guy while you are planning the merge, leaving behind the majority of the players

I don't see why are you so obsessed with GOF? except that it is clear that you are super mad at Dali from before but it is pathetic to bring those fillings to 119 and try to cause drama here.
You are the only one (+Druid) who is spreading disinformation around how we are leaving people behind, while all other tribes have merged some even few times, but you're really stuck for us. I ask myself why do you care so much about us? do you love us so much that you spend so much time thinking about GOF's moves and decisions? There are like 7 other tribes that you can start caring about and leave us alone

So you are saying the merge is bullshit
You guys got a bit of information about merge which was still in talks and you basically know nothing so please stop saying things like ''panzer got only 2 spots left'' because this disinformation comes ONLY from you and it is ONLY your opinion, and again I don't see why you care so much for all of us to fit in Panzer? Would you be so happy if we all fitted in Panzer? you know nothing about our internal arrangements and deals that we have with each other inside our tribe so you are in no position to talk about it.

But isn't your tribe called a bunch of friends?
Don't act stupid because you might stay that way, we are friends inside the tribe which can't be applied to some intertribal relations which I was referring to.

Dali even admitted that was the case to leave you all behind and join Panzer.
Dali never said such thing. He was in contact with other tribes trying to get the best for our members - which is the JOB OF A LEADER - which again none of you; TRE, horde, druid know to do and especially don't want to do.

From what I see and the vibe I got from knowing you on 119, all you guys do is start drama and get aroused from it which is disturbing.

I wouldn't exactly call switching to GOF getting an easy spot for a win hahaha
Didn't want to say 'easy' win but it was Druids try to keep playing and potentially win later, but whatever happens on 119 it won't be easy no matter what and there is still ton of work to do, as for the tribes so is for the individual players.

Salvador not participating in the first one OP
Who said we all have to participate in the OP's???? you don't know how we organize our OP's so don't talk shit, you sent like 20 fakes only the first day of war and not a single fake since then + you didn't send a SINGLE NUKE this whole war so who are you to measure the contribution of our members in OP's??

Not to mention you guys had ZERO OP's on us...

Oh, and you remember your first op?

True the OP's didn't go too well but it's just 2 of many operations that we will be landing on you guys so better stay prepared, and on a side note; I never saw someone win wars this big with only 2 operations so why are you even taking that as an argument? I get it you know to defend (and praise for that) but the better question is for how long can you defend?

You sent over 9k fakes (which props to you)
I've been playing around and trying different strategies, thanks for the feedback I appreciate it.

Yet now you making this like TheDruid is the bad guy
He can act nice and sweet all day long but he knows he fucked us over for no reason, he jumped to conclusions right away when dali told him about possible merge with panzer and even worse he went ahead and leaked it to the enemy, which part of this is not being a bad guy??
We all know you can't convey a message through a few words in a text over digital screens and when I say he took those screenshots out of context that's what I'm reffering to. Yes we need merge and so do other tribes, and merge with panzer was never a done deal but you like to believe it was because then you have a reason to blame Dali and make him look bad.

You didn't answer my question from before, how would you narrow down all the people from 119 to fit in 1 tribe? because you got no solutions and you don't even care to try to come up with any, you would rather chase Dali and start beef on every world he plays on because he didn't manage to get you a win on 106...

Also you do realise it takes 70% domination to win the world? so how would you do it if the world doesn't narrow down to ideally 2 tribes who compete for the win?

Those screenshots you sent from 106 prove nothing in your favor, if your big ego wasn't in your way you would see that Dali even back than although they lost the war was trying to get win for at least few of his members. But all you can see is negative about him and bring that up while neglecting the good things he did - another proof of your obsession with Dali which started ALL OF THIS in the first place.

The guy didn't do nothing wrong on 119 and that's what matters to me, you can try to show him in a bad light for trying to get us on a path to the win - which again is a job of every leader and he is doing his just fine and people in GOF respect him - Something you will never get.

For TRE : that huge circular message you sent to GOF only shows how big your hatred to Dali is and that you are willing to spend so much time just to fuck him over because of some personal vendettas from world 106

I'll tell you this, in all those stories you told in the message you know what's the only thing connecting every story? it's you. The only link in every drama you mentioned I only see you either starting the beef or adding oil to the fire - but not offering any solutions - you only like to destroy things and friendships and that's what you are trying to do right now on 119.

I didn't know you from before same as most of our members, but you decided to reach out to few of us after declaration of war by sending us provocations and being rude for no reason whatsoever because I didn't know you. But now I see what type of a provocateur and drama boy you are.

I won't be posting here screenshots because I'm not a sick weirdo who captures every conversation I have with people who trust me, but I have messages from you where we can clearly see that you have frustration problems and that you like to provoke people when things are not going your way.

And why would things go your way? when you didn't deserve it and definitely not trying to deserve it by starting more and more conflicts and drama just to feed you ego. I studied psychology a lot and I know how to recognize patients like you.

Only thing that I will apologize is for a few bad words I wrote in a post before, I got carried away when I saw Druid betraying us because it really shocked me as I didn't expect it from him, Clamath, Ashen and Grizzly.

--------------------------------------

Also you guys from TRE need to undestand that in TW there are mostly casual players that come only for the fun and battling, they do what they want/can in the early game and then either quit or lose and they just move on the new world to repeat the experience. These guys don't look longterm although win is appealing to them too and they are not to blame for it, but at the same time they don't get toxic if they get taken out or if they merge into someone.

Then there are mediocre players who stay for a bit longer but when the pressure raises they can't follow up so they also either merge into someone or they get eaten by enemies, and also I didn't experience toxicity from these players either because they understand that there are people who are putting more efforts, time and money in the game and want to play it more seriously and therefore they deserve a chance to win more than others and that is also all fine.

There is NOTHING WRONG with merging because unskilled players can witness what it takes and how it looks like to win by coplaying on a bigger accounts, after they get enough experience they usually start their own accs. That's how most of us learned to play properly in the first place, by coplaying with more skilled players. But you really got hooked on GOF (on Dali to be precise) that you neglect other tribes merging and having big coplayed accounts but when it comes to GOF then that is a problem. Why? Why is GOF different than the rest of tribes who also merge and have coplayed accounts? From your perspective don't they leave too many players behind? but yet I don't see you starting forum threads and send circular mails to other tribes but only to GOF.

This is PROPAGANDA by TRE because he has bad feelings about Salvador Dali from world 106. if this post and everything that has been said (both GOF and |P| sides) doesn't prove that, than I really don't know anymore and it is pointless after this to explain anything.

Just for the record, I didn't have to explain any of our decisions or actions, but I decided to beacuse it hurts me to see what rude guys like TRE and Druid are capable to do and this needs to be stopped because it has nothing to do with the gameplay, and they know that, that's why they are leaning towards this direction.

Most toxicity comes from serious players who get frustrated when they realize there is nothing they can do and that they burned all the bridges to stay on the path to victory - them I don't consider pros and that's the category where you belong. You would rather sit in your chair and bring up old feelings about individuals and be toxic to the whole environment on the world you are playing than to rather play in silence and build trust with people close to you - that's what the real pros do, they show what real fair play is and don't engage in drama by beings of lower consciousness.

This is my last post here. I'm returning to blackout mode which I enjoy the most without having to deal with people like you, I wish you good luck on 119, no one knows what it will bring us so don't be so sure about your predictions about possible merges because you didn't even scratch the surface.

Last edited:

OGILL

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
knowing dali, pretty sure he is this viper guy. can confirm jarno is toxic human, toxic player

Yoloaxe

Reaction score
I don't see why are you so obsessed with GOF? except that it is clear that you are super mad at Dali from before but it is pathetic to bring those fillings to 119 and try to cause drama here.
You are the only one (+Druid) who is spreading disinformation around how we are leaving people behind, while all other tribes have merged some even few times, but you're really stuck for us. I ask myself why do you care so much about us? do you love us so much that you spend so much time thinking about GOF's moves and decisions? There are like 7 other tribes that you can start caring about and leave us alone

You guys got a bit of information about merge which was still in talks and you basically know nothing so please stop saying things like ''panzer got only 2 spots left'' because this disinformation comes ONLY from you and it is ONLY your opinion, and again I don't see why you care so much for all of us to fit in Panzer? Would you be so happy if we all fitted in Panzer? you know nothing about our internal arrangements and deals that we have with each other inside our tribe so you are in no position to talk about it.

Don't act stupid because you might stay that way, we are friends inside the tribe which can't be applied to some intertribal relations which I was referring to.

Dali never said such thing. He was in contact with other tribes trying to get the best for our members - which is the JOB OF A LEADER - which again none of you; TRE, horde, druid know to do and especially don't want to do.

From what I see and the vibe I got from knowing you on 119, all you guys do is start drama and get aroused from it which is disturbing.

Didn't want to say 'easy' win but it was Druids try to keep playing and potentially win later, but whatever happens on 119 it won't be easy no matter what and there is still ton of work to do, as for the tribes so is for the individual players.

Who said we all have to participate in the OP's???? you don't know how we organize our OP's so don't talk shit, you sent like 20 fakes only the first day of war and not a single fake since then + you didn't send a SINGLE NUKE this whole war so who are you to measure the contribution of our members in OP's??

Not to mention you guys had ZERO OP's on us...

True the OP's didn't go too well but it's just 2 of many operations that we will be landing on you guys so better stay prepared, and on a side note; I never saw someone win wars this big with only 2 operations so why are you even taking that as an argument? I get it you know to defend (and praise for that) but the better question is for how long can you defend?

I've been playing around and trying different strategies, thanks for the feedback I appreciate it.

He can act nice and sweet all day long but he knows he fucked us over for no reason, he jumped to conclusions right away when dali told him about possible merge with panzer and even worse he went ahead and leaked it to the enemy, which part of this is not being a bad guy??
We all know you can't convey a message through a few words in a text over digital screens and when I say he took those screenshots out of context that's what I'm reffering to. Yes we need merge and so do other tribes, and merge with panzer was never a done deal but you like to believe it was because then you have a reason to blame Dali and make him look bad.

You didn't answer my question from before, how would you narrow down all the people from 119 to fit in 1 tribe? because you got no solutions and you don't even care to try to come up with any, you would rather chase Dali and start beef on every world he plays on because he didn't manage to get you a win on 106...

Also you do realise it takes 70% domination to win the world? so how would you do it if the world doesn't narrow down to ideally 2 tribes who compete for the win?

Those screenshots you sent from 106 prove nothing in your favor, if your big ego wasn't in your way you would see that Dali even back than although they lost the war was trying to get win for at least few of his members. But all you can see is negative about him and bring that up while neglecting the good things he did - another proof of your obsession with Dali which started ALL OF THIS in the first place.

The guy didn't do nothing wrong on 119 and that's what matters to me, you can try to show him in a bad light for trying to get us on a path to the win - which again is a job of every leader and he is doing his just fine and people in GOF respect him - Something you will never get.

For TRE : that huge circular message you sent to GOF only shows how big your hatred to Dali is and that you are willing to spend so much time just to fuck him over because of some personal vendettas from world 106

I'll tell you this, in all those stories you told in the message you know what's the only thing connecting every story? it's you. The only link in every drama you mentioned I only see you either starting the beef or adding oil to the fire - but not offering any solutions - you only like to destroy things and friendships and that's what you are trying to do right now on 119.

I didn't know you from before same as most of our members, but you decided to reach out to few of us after declaration of war by sending us provocations and being rude for no reason whatsoever because I didn't know you. But now I see what type of a provocateur and drama boy you are.

I won't be posting here screenshots because I'm not a sick weirdo who captures every conversation I have with people who trust me, but I have messages from you where we can clearly see that you have frustration problems and that you like to provoke people when things are not going your way.

And why would things go your way? when you didn't deserve it and definitely not trying to deserve it by starting more and more conflicts and drama just to feed you ego. I studied psychology a lot and I know how to recognize patients like you.

Only thing that I will apologize is for a few bad words I wrote in a post before, I got carried away when I saw Druid betraying us because it really shocked me as I didn't expect it from him, Clamath, Ashen and Grizzly.

--------------------------------------

Also you guys from TRE need to undestand that in TW there are mostly casual players that come only for the fun and battling, they do what they want/can in the early game and then either quit or lose and they just move on the new world to repeat the experience. These guys don't look longterm although win is appealing to them too and they are not to blame for it, but at the same time they don't get toxic if they get taken out or if they merge into someone.

Then there are mediocre players who stay for a bit longer but when the pressure raises they can't follow up so they also either merge into someone or they get eaten by enemies, and also I didn't experience toxicity from these players either because they understand that there are people who are putting more efforts, time and money in the game and want to play it more seriously and therefore they deserve a chance to win more than others and that is also all fine.

There is NOTHING WRONG with merging because unskilled players can witness what it takes and how it looks like to win by coplaying on a bigger accounts, after they get enough experience they usually start their own accs. That's how most of us learned to play properly in the first place, by coplaying with more skilled players. But you really got hooked on GOF (Dali to be precise) that you neglect other tribes merging and having big coplayed accounts but when it comes to GOF then that is a problem. Why? Why is GOF different than the rest of tribes who also merge and have coplayed accounts? From your perspective don't they leave too many players behind? but yet I don't see you starting forum threads and send circular mails to other tribes but only to GOF.

This is PROPAGANDA by TRE because he has bad feelings about Salvador Dali from world 106. if this post and everything that has been said (both GOF and |P| sides) doesn't prove that, than I really don't know anymore and it is pointless after this to explain anything.

Just for the record, I didn't have to explain any of our decisions or actions, but I decided to beacuse it hurts me to see what rude guys like TRE and Druid are capable to do and this needs to be stopped because it has nothing to do with the gameplay, and they know that, that's why they are leaning towards this direction.

Most toxicity comes from serious players who get frustrated when they realize there is nothing they can do and that they burned all the bridges to stay on the path to victory - them I don't consider pros and that's the category where you belong. You would rather sit in your chair and bring up old feelings about individuals and be toxic to the whole environment on the world you are playing than to rather play in silence and build trust with people close to you - that's what the real pros do, they show what real fair play is and don't engage in drama by beings of lower consciousness.

This is my last post here. I'm returning to blackout mode which I enjoy the most without having to deal with people like you, I wish you good luck on 119, no one knows what it will bring us so don't be so sure about your predictions about possible merges because you didn't even scratch the surface.
Hhahahaha not gonna even waste my time to read what you said. You did 2 ops on us yet you didn't clear not even 1 village you weren't even close to clearing 1 village and your fakes are so shit that im so happy when i see you spending hours - days of your life sending fakes when you so bad at it. You're not getting anywhere in this world. But this is the good starting point to learn. You have some great people in your tribe just to name 2 of them - barnaborsosz and Neanderthal. Go learn from them you gonna need it. And with your ops im not scared not even a little bit as they are pure S***. You think your funny or good or annoying when you're sending so many fakes? haha well you actually are funny as we laugh about you every day in VC. It takes not even 3 sec to ignore all your fakes. With all the fanging you did on us you guys took more dmg then we did and you know it hahaha. And ne saying your bad is not me being toxic but is me stating facts. I give credit where credit is due - and that is not with you.