Let It Be Known!

DeletedUser42044

I already thanked him and asked him to stay out of his highly intellectual but somehow wrong assumptions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117003

I already thanked him and ask him to stay out of his highly intellectual but somehow wrong assumptions.

Well the forums are here to bash, praise and challenge others in their state of mind. If everyone would stop posting when someone doesnt like something someone said, then the forum would be empty and to someone that's here only to see the end of the world, and the showdown at the end, its fairly entertaining seeing ''debates'' here and there.

DeletedUser42044

If you challenge someone I would expect you to have some account ingame related to challenged tribes, instead of trying to put your nose in diplo of two tribes that has nothing to do with you.

DeletedUser

FOOOOOOOLS obviously NAM is only declaring to destract royalE, and everyone, from an endgame alliance with DHARMA. Wake up people NAM's big op will be on royal. If they take villa's from Dharma it will be just part of the ruse.
[spoil]THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Shhhhh... The RoyalE war wasnt supposed to start until the 10th! :X

DeletedUser

If you challenge someone I would expect you to have some account ingame related to challenged tribes, instead of trying to put your nose in diplo of two tribes that has nothing to do with you.

I just do not want to see another sad backstab and steamroll world. NAM is cruisin for that now, and RoyalE are being played as suckers. If you don't see this as a very likely possibility, you may need to reassess whoever your diplomat is.

I truly hope that NAM foregos such tactics and the world ends in a fair endgame scenario... but we all know that this is not likely. If NAM did decide to wait... RoyalE would almost certainly win that endgame war.

DeletedUser

I just do not want to see another sad backstab and steamroll world. NAM is cruisin for that now, and RoyalE are being played as suckers. If you don't see this as a very likely possibility, you may need to reassess whoever your diplomat is.

I truly hope that NAM foregos such tactics and the world ends in a fair endgame scenario... but we all know that this is not likely. If NAM did decide to wait... RoyalE would almost certainly win that endgame war.

I think by now you maybe should have realized NAM doesn't plan on attacking RoyalE atleast anytime in the near future.. I don't even like RoyalE I'm just tired of reading you post the same thing over and over..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

I'm not sure either side can be called a certain winner yet in the case of an eventual RoyalE/NAM Clash.
I know I can't, and I think I know at least 1 of these tribes better than you do.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure either side can be called a certain winner yet in the case of an eventual RoyalE/NAM Clash.
I know I can't, and I think I know at least 1 of these tribes better than you do.

The tribe that hits first will likely win. I've seen enough endgame wars to know that. Especially given how their border layout is... a strike from either would be able to get at least a 1/4 of a k in within 24 hours. Take a look at how quickly RoyalE has been eating through Dharma.

Jza08

The tribe that hits first will likely win. I've seen enough endgame wars to know that. Especially given how their border layout is... a strike from either would be able to get at least a 1/4 of a k in within 24 hours. Take a look at how quickly RoyalE has been eating through Dharma.

I know I shouldn't feed the troll but please don't ASSume NAM would be eaten through as fast as Dharma has been... Totally different tribe. Or vice versa for that fact with RoyalE.

However your constant theories about NAM blindsiding RoyalE are getting a little old now :icon_rolleyes: ... got any new ones??

DeletedUser42044

Taking so many villages in short period of time is only possible to unorganised tribes, Im positive nether NAM nether RoyalE can be put in that category. Beside nether side has any isolated cluster/villages in other tribe area that could be taken out fast. Our borders are strict line that is relative easy to defend even without stacks. Also both sides shows to not be backstabbers in the past.

Royale did not backstabed Dharma, we skirmished them for some time, then we declare war and crushed trough their already prepared stacks in first few days of war, making their several players to quit. I do not see how that have anything to do with your end game backstabbing theory. Im sure nether NAM nether RoyalE players would quit or loose ground so fast.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117003

Can some1 tell me why the diplomat of dharma left on 30th jan? Joined tribe ''purity''.

DeletedUser42044

Can some1 tell me why the diplomat of dharma left on 30th jan? Joined tribe ''purity''.

Reinot?

Rumor said other leaders disagreement with his plans Dharma to "all in" on RoyalE. Haters gonna hate.

DeletedUser117003

Reinot?

Rumor said other leaders disagreement with his plans Dharma to "all in" on RoyalE. Haters gonna hate.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr they're doing nothing anyway, just defending has never won a war, so why not go on offensive rampage on royale? U can still defend other fronts? Seems like atleast he tried something?

DeletedUser117003

Last month[spoil]
SIDE 1

Tribes: Dharma
Side 2:
Tribes: Bacon

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,788
Side 2: 1,136
Difference: 2,652

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 394
Difference: 361

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 23,143,233
Side 2: 7,371,308
Difference: 15,771,925

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 281,007
Side 2: 3,493,480
Difference: 3,212,473

chart
[/spoil]

Last week [spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Dharma
Side 2:
Tribes: Bacon

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 636
Side 2: 252
Difference: 384

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 80
Difference: 60

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,308,139
Side 2: 1,352,934
Difference: 2,955,205

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161,376
Side 2: 665,282
Difference: 503,906

chart

[/spoil]

So dharma got 60% of the total conquers against bacon in last week. Still Bacon has total more then 10x the captures of the dharma tribe. Even with dharma capturing 60% in last week, bacon still managed to get 4x the ones dharma did (80 - compared to dharma's 20), doesnt seem like bacon is getting hit hard, maybe just nuking? Or simply Bacon has much much much better defenders? Or should we say players in general?

Dharma has 279 caps as internalls in last week, which is almost 10x their war caps against bacon.

I simply cannot understand how can a tribe such as dharma get only 33 war caps against bacon, they even trying?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42044

What you do not understand? Is there any tribe they killed so far at w77 or at least made any significant results on them ? So why do you think they would start to coordinate better now, against battle harden tribe such is Bacon, when they already lost almost third of their villages and who knows how many members. This low results has been expected, no matter how hard they actually try.

Last edited:

DeletedUser117003

What you do not understand? Is there any tribe they killed so far at w77 or at least made any significant results on them ? So why do you think they would start to coordinate better now, against battle harden tribe such is Bacon, when they already lost almost third of their villages and who knows how many members. This low results has been expected, no matter how hard they actually try.

When i read your post i feel foolish for my optimism, so basically the best tribe on the west is/was CIVIL/NIR, we havent seen much of NIR, CIVIL showed some plays, well their top players or player, did.

Do you have any information if NIR is supporting dharma's frontlines?