Lets get Bwja updated

thewaytoplay

Sup guys, making my perennial post.
Btw, I probably won't get to read your reply unless it happens after the next refresh or I somehow stumble back onto w7 forums.

bwja2

This world was boring 2.5 years ago. Damn it's been that long since I said hello.

I come back every couple of months when it hits me I used to play this game haha. Still can't believe it has been that long.

DeletedUser

seems world 7 is going to be the second world to end, i guess now its going to be a race to rank 1, with 3000 premium points for prize

ythebear is closing in on jake in terms of village count, seems smrklja is a point whore, i think i'll put my money on xaf to be ranked 1 when the world ends

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

seems world 12 is going to be the second world to end, i guess now its going to be a race to rank 1, with 3000 premium points for prize

ythebear is closing in on jake in terms of village count, seems smrklja is a point whore, i think i'll put my money on xaf to be ranked 1 when the world ends

W12 has ended already

DeletedUser53550

.... i think i'll put my money on xaf to be ranked 1 when the world ends

Then you'd lose all your money John. Simply not enough nobles available :-(

Besides, the "winner" of W7 should be someone who's shown leadership, activity and ruthless efficiency.. In other words, Laz.

DeletedUser53550

i think they nobled your villages, you didn't quit.

You think wrong..

Barbarian village (797|528) K57 8,907 fuzzywabbit [-WE-] Gabros [FxF] 2010-06-13 22:41:56

Was the last village taken on Gabros' account - and it was taken by him.

DeletedUser53550

@ Frey

True - but I was "busting the myth" that he quit due to being nobled out; and demonstrating Haydaro's continued lack of knowledge of W7

@ John

Unfortunately, the low cost coins help Jake and ythebear too :icon_wink:

giantsfrey

@ Frey

True - but I was "busting the myth" that he quit due to being nobled out

i wonder what the real reason was, then. i'm guessing it was either one of these 2 reasons, or a combination of them:

1) got tired of pretending to be a leader while nobling nothing but barbs on 4 accounts
2) real life

DeletedUser

lol

A little bit of both. I never pretended to be a leader. It's just that people followed, listened, bowed to my requests. That's all. :lol:
Chief Wiggum received all my K55 villages as gifts. And you might want to look again at those stats, there were many other -WE- villages I took. But yes, of course, I was an insignificant player on the long run, I don't have anything to say about that. You're the boss! :lol:

haydaromino is too young and selfish to understand some things...