Lets get Bwja updated

giantsfrey

i take it we're going by the assumption that "lots" = "4?"

DeletedUser

hardly. atleast his were somewhat contested. lol... jonas 144.... i should have nobled those internally.

i know he was barbarian but you have to give me some credit for barakas he was, one of the -WE- leaders was account sitting when i nobled his villages.

mordecairule

The title should be "let's get bwja to leave the forums"

DeletedUser36309

Seems like this place hasn't changed much...still all trash talk.

DeletedUser36309

:lol:

I never was one for the forums, only logged in as I heard my account has a ban.

Nice to see old names drop in for a chat now and then.

Do the forums keep going after the world ends, or will they get closed as well?

giantsfrey

not sure. w12 would have a better idea... they're either already closed or about to close, and their forum is still open for now at least

DeletedUser36309

Would be nice if they kept it open for a rehash...without the tribal enmity.

DeletedUser

I hope the forums stay open after a world closes. A lot of relationships (of a sort) have formed during the years we've played this world together, and once the fighting is over there's really no reason to continue fighting in the forums is there? W7 does seem to thrive on the arguing though... go figure.

It'd be nice if the IG tribe forum stayed working too.

DeletedUser53550

This forum is dull :(

Pop on to the W18 forums for all the real entertainment

DeletedUser37109

i know he was barbarian but you have to give me some credit for barakas he was, one of the -WE- leaders was account sitting when i nobled his villages.

Nah no credit from barrakkas, Barrakkas quit playing in November of 09 due to emergency back surgery. He left me his w7 and w8 accounts that I sat until his time limit was up. Then we internalled them. Lucky for you and chro, I couldnt push troops to either Barrakk since i was sitting him.

Nice try tho.

@Xaf--- see below

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol:

I never was one for the forums, only logged in as I heard my account has a ban.

Nice to see old names drop in for a chat now and then.

Do the forums keep going after the world ends, or will they get closed as well?

Calizard?

Good stuff. TATEC was pretty terrible though. I remember getting an account in T3 or something, and then that account and one other being the only ones with WE conquers in the tribe.

DeletedUser

Calizard?

Good stuff. TATEC was pretty terrible though. I remember getting an account in T3 or something, and then that account and one other being the only ones with WE conquers in the tribe.

You can't say the same about TATEC2, at least it was winning the SF vs TATEC2 War until I quit.
Wish I was a better player back then though.

torflek

You can't say the same about TATEC2, at least it was winning the SF vs TATEC2 War until I quit.
Wish I was a better player back then though.

No you were not, SF never lost ground or struggled on any southern front. Oh and tbh, SF never considered it a war - more a slaughter of TATEC which we could do while simultaneously taking down and defending the GODs, LD etc etc.