Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

lol, remember when LJ (can I call you LJ? oh well, I intend to anyways) actually replied with an arguement and not an insult?

sadly I fail to :( every post you write is "oh you're a tool and you don't know jack", well LJ, I'm sorry to tell you, that's not a comeback at all :icon_redface:

and just before you give me some of your jabroni BS,

you're not backing down from a dare are you?

hrgos you don't seem to get what everyone else knows do you? All you contribute to W33 is your valueless comments on these public forums. Nothing but barely disguised venom and poison.

I can understand sticking up for your side...I don't have a problem with that...and I would never expect you to be objective either. But that isn't your MO. You come in here on a regular basis, with some negative and untrue comments(or 1/2 truths at best) at a player or a tribe...or you start off discussions with snide jabs at people, like you did in this thread. And all of it always petty bull that doesn't matter. And when people come to correct you or call you on things, you spend pages in these forums arguing over the minutia of how exactly you said something or what exactly you meant by it.

Now maybe I got a bit of a mean streak every once in a while...and I'll apologize to clifford for jumping down his throat, @cliff: Sorry man I was a little harsh.

But as to you challenge you can stuff it. When you post things that aren't true, or extremely one sided, I may comment from time to time, but to willfully get into an argument with you that will no doubt take pages and pages because we're both stubborn and won't let things go, is not something I would like to willingly sign up for. And I'm not the only one calling you out about flip flopping on issues.

I have always played this game and lead the Hawks with integrity to the best of my ability, ask anyone who knows. If you don't think so it's because you don't know what you're talking about.

So if you must, go ahead copy paste your crap...we all know your itching to, and that you're going to do it anyways. Just better make sure it's rock solid, cause if theres a hole in it I will smack you down for it. One thing we all know for sure all you got is going to be petty and sniveling.

DeletedUser

lol LJ you sure don't disappoint ... another reply with an insult and no substance. I either do change my principles or I don't. So do I? Show me! don't give me crap about me being unrelevant in this world.

I say things that are untrue? once again SHOW ME! don't use a condescending tone in a reply that has nothing to back it up. I never said anything about your skills in leading hawks. In the post where Ditm had listed a bunch of questions, I said I respected you for being a good leader (something I edited out after your BS comments about me). Whether you like it or not, I am always objective. Like I said, when I have something bad to say about hawks I say it on the externals, when I have something to say about legion, I say in the internals. I don't say things that are untrue and I most definitely don't change my principles for anything. If you disagree, again, SHOW ME! stop writing crappy responses, man up to your claims, and SHOW ME.

DeletedUser

lol LJ you sure don't disappoint ... another reply with an insult and no substance.....

Actually me saying you comments are valueless and venomous, poison are technologically opinions, not insults. And there was plenty of substance there. You know it doesn't have to have quotes around it for it to qualify as substance. 3 examples though for you: You were wrong about our gelo brothers cheating, and you're wrong about who's nobled more barbs, and you're wrong to giving all the credit for Hawks rising to barb nobling and mergers, discounting our war efforts...especially when Legion has done the same if not more. Thats 3 off the cuff, that we discussed recently. As far as quoting you goes I'll wait to catch you in the act, cause I don't have time to troll back through the threads.

The only thing I will say in your defense is that it's possible that in some of your conversations, maybe you didn't actually mean to be insulting, nasty or staining of the Hawks name...but the way you say things most of the time it sure does sound that way.

DeletedUser

1. I did say I didn't know about the gelo brothers, that was a misunderstanding, and you agreed to it being a misunderstanding remember?

2. I was not wrong about barb conquers, I gave complete stats, I gave stats for the time period after the merge with e=mc, I gave forever stats, you were wrong when you said there was a 3-4k difference between all time barb conquers between hawks and legion. You cannot say hawks have a certain number of forever conquers without mentioning pherion's barb conquers before he joined hawks for example. You and I both know that if we study things a bit thoroughly, current hawks players have conquered way more barbs than current legion players. If you do not want to get into that, you need to check barb conquers after the e=mc merge, which again shows hawks on top. So NO I was not wrong, you were/are wrong.

3. I did not give all credit of hawks rising to barb nobles, I said it was one of 3 factors along with enemy conquers and merges, something that many of your own players including GA and myterms agreed to.

Now I won't ask you again for getting me quotes where I was wrong (coz heck I don't feel like going through past forums either), but I repeat, I've said nothing on these forums that was untrue (to the best of my knowledge) and I most definitely haven't said anything that does not agree with my principles. I welcome you to point out anytime that I do (though I assure you, you won't be as lucky).

I never try to be nasty or mean in my posts, I just speak my mind, and when I did come off as mean (like to richard), I apologized both publically and privately. Though I can assure you, I've never been nasty to you in particular unless it was as a response to a BS comment you made about me yourself.

mike62

Reading this reminds me of why i quit playing TW, it gets so childish at times it unbelievable. When i stopped playing the game nobling barbs was a strategy to get into a better position has it come to be that people can be pulled down for using a viable strategy.
Iwas thinking of restarting playing but on this evidence i may just stay in the land of Grepolis and Troll these forums making the odd comment to people i know and have remained friends with since i left TW.

DeletedUser

Reading this reminds me of why i quit playing TW, it gets so childish at times it unbelievable. When i stopped playing the game nobling barbs was a strategy to get into a better position has it come to be that people can be pulled down for using a viable strategy.
Iwas thinking of restarting playing but on this evidence i may just stay in the land of Grepolis and Troll these forums making the odd comment to people i know and have remained friends with since i left TW.

Nope, nothing much has changed...the same arguments over and over again on every public forum for every world...Although the solution would be to just play the game and not participate in the public forum conversations at all...

mike62

I like to talk in the forums, i've played the game i can have an opinion same as the rest, i'm not commenting on Tribes and there members that i dont know even though i know a fair few top players. I'm talking about something ive done so have an opinion.

DeletedUser

noone is being "pulled down" for using a viable strategy. In this world the tens of thousands of barbs nobled are not "to get into a better position" (most are in the backlines), but even so, noone is criticizing it (well maybe richard is :D).

DeletedUser

1. I did say I didn't know about the gelo brothers, that was a misunderstanding, and you agreed to it being a misunderstanding remember?

2. I was not wrong about barb conquers, I gave complete stats, I gave stats for the time period after the merge with e=mc, I gave forever stats, you were wrong when you said there was a 3-4k difference between all time barb conquers between hawks and legion. You cannot say hawks have a certain number of forever conquers without mentioning pherion's barb conquers before he joined hawks for example. You and I both know that if we study things a bit thoroughly, current hawks players have conquered way more barbs than current legion players. If you do not want to get into that, you need to check barb conquers after the e=mc merge, which again shows hawks on top. So NO I was not wrong, you were/are wrong.

3. I did not give all credit of hawks rising to barb nobles, I said it was one of 3 factors along with enemy conquers and merges, something that many of your own players including GA and myterms agreed to.

Now I won't ask you again for getting me quotes where I was wrong (coz heck I don't feel like going through past forums either), but I repeat, I've said nothing on these forums that was untrue (to the best of my knowledge) and I most definitely haven't said anything that does not agree with my principles. I welcome you to point out anytime that I do (though I assure you, you won't be as lucky).

I never try to be nasty or mean in my posts, I just speak my mind, and when I did come off as mean (like to richard), I apologized both publically and privately. Though I can assure you, I've never been nasty to you in particular unless it was as a response to a BS comment you made about me yourself.

1. That you back peddled later doesn't change the fact that you ran your mouth on the assumption that they cheated for several pages.

2. Excuse me if I don't subscribe to your statistics wholesale. People use statistics to prove whatever they want all the time. And You put way too much stock in both the validity and your interpretation of them.

3. There are numerous posts made by you disparaging the Hawks for all the things I mentioned...the fact that you later added a post qualifying it more fairly and my guys agreed with you, doesn't erase those previously single viewed comments.

DeletedUser

again with nonesense replies :icon_rolleyes:

1. I said what I said once. You said I accused you of lying, the rest of the arguement was about that, not the gelo brothers. It's so nice that old threads don't get deleted and we can always go back to them is it not?

2. you wrote gibberish. I don't care if my stats don't mean anything to you. They are not wrong stats and thus cannot be classified as untrue posts. stay on topic.

3. again, old threads are saved visit them. In almost every post I mention that it is not the only reason but is a contributing factor.

so come on write more nonesense in your next reply. In the end it doesn't change the fact that nothing I've written is untrue or against my principles (though you seem to have backed down on this last part, even if you won't admit it :icon_wink:)

mike62

Taking mass amounts of barbs isnt viable, there are several reasons why taking a couple of barbs amongst your enemy is an excellent move. I agree taking to many barbs is a bad thing but think of this.
Your enemy makes a large push to move into your sector in One areas there are 6-7 Barbs neighbouring each other, what would be bad about taking them and filling them with troops while they build then launching attacks to villages close by once you have enough offensive troops remembering your ex-barbs are protected by your tribe.
This is an ideal way to move into your enemies sector while allowing you to grow and take control of a small section of the map.

DeletedUser

can't agree with you more buddy ... but this is the sad situation of w33, ppl noble barbs by the tons and it helps ... noblemen are cheap and barbs don't fight back :/

DeletedUser

again with nonesense replies :icon_rolleyes:

1. I said what I said once. You said I accused you of lying, the rest of the arguement was about that, not the gelo brothers. It's so nice that old threads don't get deleted and we can always go back to them is it not?

2. you wrote gibberish. I don't care if my stats don't mean anything to you. They are not wrong stats and thus cannot be classified as untrue posts. stay on topic.

3. again, old threads are saved visit them. In almost every post I mention that it is not the only reason but is a contributing factor.

so come on write more nonesense in your next reply. In the end it doesn't change the fact that nothing I've written is untrue or against my principles (though you seem to have backed down on this last part, even if you won't admit it :icon_wink:)

LOL...if you're just going to say that every disagreement with you is nonsense then theres no real point in wasting time going back and forth with you is there?

mike62

can't agree with you more buddy ... but this is the sad situation of w33, ppl noble barbs by the tons and it helps ... noblemen are cheap and barbs don't fight back :/

They do when you spike them :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

@LJ, come on buddy you can do better than that. I'm not calling you disagreeing with me nonesense. I am calling you telling me that I write wrong stuff and against my principles nonesense ... remember who started nagging about the other's posts.

@mike, it's kinda difficult to spike every single barb villa in the enemy's backline :p

DeletedUser

Taking mass amounts of barbs isnt viable, there are several reasons why taking a couple of barbs amongst your enemy is an excellent move. I agree taking to many barbs is a bad thing but think of this.
Your enemy makes a large push to move into your sector in One areas there are 6-7 Barbs neighbouring each other, what would be bad about taking them and filling them with troops while they build then launching attacks to villages close by once you have enough offensive troops remembering your ex-barbs are protected by your tribe.
This is an ideal way to move into your enemies sector while allowing you to grow and take control of a small section of the map.

yh good luck nobling barbs into your enemy.

Church world :/

Plus anyone who stacks 1k barbs are noobs.

Points at domi and a few legion players :lol: ;)

-easy caps off your enemy.

DeletedUser

@LJ, come on buddy you can do better than that. I'm not calling you disagreeing with me nonesense. I am calling you telling me that I write wrong stuff and against my principles nonesense ... remember who started nagging about the other's posts.

Look...you might not be wrong about everything you post...but you're not right about everything either. And when I talk about principles, I'm not talking about you personally...I'm referring to the fact that you have criticized the Hawks for doing the same things Legion has done...or that most tribes in general do for that matter, mergers/ barbs/ hitting inactives etc. The difference is that when we do it you flame us...when Legion has done it praise or deny it. It's the same old story, whats ok for you is to be frowned upon if we do it.

I'll bet you this situation is much worse on other worlds.

DeletedUser

I have never seen a barb conquer map where the barbarian villages go down ever .

In my 2years of playing tribalwars :D ever lol :)

Untill now :D