Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

lol LJ, notice how you still didn't show a single post where I was wrong? just another insult to a list of insults you've already given me ... you really think it changes anything?

how about this, how about I make a thread called lord jabroni, and you make a thread called hrgos and we look at what each of us has said over time, we'll look at who has writen insults, who has changed principles to suit his need, who has written wrong posts, and who has had more helpful posts. and then everyone who reads the forum can judge who the hypocrite, tool of convenience is? how's that?

make no mistake, I'm challenging you.

also I'm not painting myself a saint, you painted me as a hypocrite, someone who backs away from his principles, and gives wrong stats. I'm showing you that you're the one who does those things, not me.

No I think this has carried on long enough. Everything you and I have written has already been posted if not repeated several times. In fact I think we should both be slapped for having carried on this long. The amount of time spent already....writing, looking back through the threads, looking a twstats on these topics has been a waste. I have better things to do...and everyone here has better things to read than this garbage argument. and you should slapped twice for having started it.

We're not even arguing over whats better, we're arguing over who said what, when, how and who was right....about a subjects that DON"T MATTER.

Take the barb discussion for example:

1. Legion has nobled 2.6K more barbs than Hawks all time, counting only those below 1100K(only counting people who are still here on both sides)--So yeah you were wrong.
2. I was wrong when I wrote that Legion nobled only 3-4K more greys in total--it was actually more like 5K.
3. Hawks nobled 1500 more in the fall time period you outlined-
So yeah you gave wrong stats cause they painted an incomplete picture.

Any one of these numbers true or false...what does it matter? 159K villages in play on W33, and we're arguing over a number between 1%-3% of the total...

In fact it wouldn't matter who was right. Legion or Hawks could have nobled double, triple, quadruple the number of barbs compared to the other. At the end of it all the barb trends are not going to be the determining factor for who wins. We BOTH noble barbs. You shouldn't have even wasted your time looking it up to begin with.

And analysing who nobles more barbs on a months basis is a waste of time. You cling to the stats...but they only tell 1/2 the story...they only tell you what, where and when...they don't tell how and the most important thing why. Players on every world in every tribe are going to noble certain % amount of barbs...and if there is a spike in the percentages every now and then there's usually a reason for it.

Another thing you should be slapped twice for is talking about our mergers. Legion and Hawks have performed and equal amount of mergers(As if mergers are a bad thing). No surprise since we're about the same size at this point... So they cancel each other out. End of story, you shouldn't have even pointed it out to begin with.

And for the last time...when you try to make us look bad for things that you have done as well...then yeah you're being a hypocrite, in my opinion. If you want to define it differently then thats your perogative. And if you don't like it, then you shouldn't have brought up those lines to begin with. Either way, I think it's time to move on.

DeletedUser

No I think this has carried on long enough. Everything you and I have written has already been posted if not repeated several times. In fact I think we should both be slapped for having carried on this long.

and yet you decided to repeat everything you've been saying so far in 1 additional post.

and you should slapped twice for having started it.

mm, think again: [spoil]
Hey remember the time when hrgos's arguments, criticisms or praise of a tribe/player/strategy weren't based purely on whatever position conveniently suited his position at that particular time of day? No? Oh wait...neither can I:lol:!
[/spoil]

you don't get to insult me and then say I started, that won't pass by me buddy.

Take the barb discussion for example:
1. Legion has nobled 2.6K more barbs than Hawks all time, counting only those below 1100K(only counting people who are still here on both sides)--So yeah you were wrong.
2. I was wrong when I wrote that Legion nobled only 3-4K more greys in total--it was actually more like 5K.
3. Hawks nobled 1500 more in the fall time period you outlined-
So yeah you gave wrong stats cause they painted an incomplete picture.

how did you get the 2.6k number again, I don't feel like doing it myself, but the right way to do it wld be to go to each account currently in hawks and then count the number of 1k barbs that account has nobled and then go and do the same for legion accounts, one after the other, and look at the difference. going to twstats and looking at hawks and legion conquers does not cut it. pherion barb conquers (and this is 1 example ofc) before joining hawks would not show up in that list. So if you did the calculation that way, please illustrate and I'll give you an apology on silver platter for making a wrong estimate. Now since your number is pretty close to the number I already brought up before, I'm assuming you didn't use the right method, I cld be wrong.

the 5k number looks flat out wrong, surely you're not counting 10k greys as barb conquers? doing some word play there? grey conquers?

Any one of these numbers true or false...what does it matter? 159K villages in play on W33, and we're arguing over a number between 1%-3% of the total...

In fact it wouldn't matter who was right. Legion or Hawks could have nobled double, triple, quadruple the number of barbs compared to the other. At the end of it all the barb trends are not going to be the determining factor for who wins. We BOTH noble barbs. You shouldn't have even wasted your time looking it up to begin with.

and yet you went on and on with the insults, if it doesn't matter why care at all? maybe you should slap yourself for caring? :lol:
you didn't like the stats I showed, even members of your tribe agreed to my hypothesis, if you didn't like it, don't read it, others seemed to enjoy it. you don't own the externals buddy.

Another thing you should be slapped twice for is talking about our mergers. Legion and Hawks have performed and equal amount of mergers(As if mergers are a bad thing). No surprise since we're about the same size at this point... So they cancel each other out. End of story, you shouldn't have even pointed it out to begin with.

you know this slapping thing is getting me worried a bit, I only let blue slap me, and that's only when I let her. I never said they don't cancel out, you think you're making this very smart counterarguement to something that I never said. I said you merged during the war, so the hawks that went into the war is not the same as the hawks that got to rank 1. which means you can't emntion going to war with legion and knocking it off rank one, without mentioning the merge. you don't agree? well too bad buddy, it's the truth.

And for the last time...when you try to make us look bad for things that you have done as well...then yeah you're being a hypocrite, in my opinion. If you want to define it differently then thats your perogative. And if you don't like it, then you shouldn't have brought up those lines to begin with. Either way, I think it's time to move on.
yeah for the last time, again, I never made you look bad, please quote anywhere I condemned hawks for merging or nobling barbs. If me saying you've been nobling 1500 barbs more than legion is an insult, than maybe it's because you think there's something wrong with it ...

I'm still waiting for you to accept my challenge ... scared I'm right? the way I see it, you can man up and agree that you were wrong to say that my "criticisms or praise of a tribe/player/strategy weren't based purely on whatever position conveniently suited his position at that particular time of day" or you can man up and agree to my challenge ... or ofc you can run like a cat. up to you buddy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

There is something wrong with barb nobling instead of enemy nobling. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Repinski

repinski,

I remember, I remember you getting your ass kicked and then turning out "inactive" lol what are you doing still here again? go play in another playground ...

Remember when people argued reasonably on this forum? yeah, me neither ...

I joined the world as a co and never played a packet or church world prior so meh. It was a learning experience and I was doing fine till I set a sitter then I said screw it because I was cleared and 200k smaller and didn't have a single attack tagged from said sitter.

DeletedUser

This is interesting as the insults have slowed and both sides have some valid points.

(Especially that you both need slapping. I'm thinking I may change tack and bring the whip back out. Or maybe it's time I tried something completely different. *Heads to the cellar to plot*)

ON TOPIC: Remember when I only needed water balloons? I think there's only one or two out here that will remember that. :)

DeletedUser

@hrgos: YAWN...All you did was repeat yourself...repeating yourself doesn't make you right...Nothing you said changes anything hrgos...I'm not going round and round with you on this anymore.

DeletedUser

@hrgos: YAWN...All you did was repeat yourself...repeating yourself doesn't make you right...Nothing you said changes anything hrgos...I'm not going round and round with you on this anymore.

Now you know exactly how I felt trying to talk to the ex-DETOX members! Hence, I've stopped addressing anything they say to avoid any form of conversation with them. :)

Anyway...

Remember those who said they'll be DETOX until their last village is nobled?
Remember when I said that it's inevitable DETOX will eventually merge with HAWKS?
Remember that I said it wouldn't surprise me if TW will eventually do the same too..
Remember you accused us of playing merge wars to rise to the top..
Remember how I said that was necessary to keep activity and the tribe alive..
Remember your criticisms and ridicule of what you are now doing yourself..
Remember that I did not stoop to your level and condemn to take any credit away from what is a 'no-brainer' merge..
Remember that I won't be drawn into responding to your response to this. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I remember when half of what PZA just wrote made me laugh ... Good times :)

DeletedUser

lol LJ, I see you went with the cat way out, good option, I mean I knew you weren't gonna man up and agree to being wrong, and if you had manned up to that challenge I would have eaten you alive, you have changed your principles over and over and write up posts at the top of your head without actually checking the stats. 75% of your posts are insults and not arguements.

remember dear LJ, anytime you want, the challenge is open ended :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thanks Hawk for stopping this nonsense , cause it just achieves nothing in the end and is a complete waste of time .

PZA7

Quote:Originally Posted by LordHawkIX

Now you know exactly how I felt trying to talk to the ex-DETOX members! Hence, I've stopped addressing anything they say to avoid any form of conversation with them.

Anyway...

Remember those who said they'll be DETOX until their last village is nobled?
Remember when I said that it's inevitable DETOX will eventually merge with HAWKS?
Remember that I said it wouldn't surprise me if TW will eventually do the same too..
Remember you accused us of playing merge wars to rise to the top..
Remember how I said that was necessary to keep activity and the tribe alive..
Remember your criticisms and ridicule of what you are now doing yourself..
Remember that I did not stoop to your level and condemn to take any credit away from what is a 'no-brainer' merge..
Remember that I won't be drawn into responding to your response to this.

And Then Pza went and posted something to try and get the Detoxers to jump up and respond......

Here comes another round :(

DeletedUser

Thanks Hawk for stopping this nonsense , cause it just achieves nothing in the end and is a complete waste of time .
since he also started the nonesense, I really don't see why you fealt the need to thank him :icon_rolleyes: (objectivity FTW!)

And Then Pza went and posted something to try and get the Detoxers to jump up and respond......

Here comes another round :(
the first round was not about the remember when's it was about him insulting me and accusing me of stuff he did himself, oh so frequently ... I fail to see how you are comparing the 2 situations. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Remember when I cared about what DDRMAAX had to say.. Oh yeah, I never did!!

DeletedUser

Just came on for a cameo.

No intention of wasting too much time here in 2011. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Gee wizz Hrgoz

I will never ever want to enter into a conversation with you yet alone an argument . Cause you seem to pit some satisfaction on these forums from taking people on , something that you are obviously not too good ingame. I`m really not in the mood to have a to and fro with you so please , back of and go and harass LH.

I`m too busy taking Legion villas atm. :)

I`ll try and pull a Pza7 on you.

Oh and I will never be 100% objective , I allways wear my Hawks hat when looking at things wouldnt expect anything less from you.

DeletedUser

Oh and I will never be 100% objective , I allways wear my Hawks hat when looking at things wouldnt expect anything less from you.
look LJ, a tool of convenience! :lol:

you showed more support to my side of the arguement than I cld have hoped for buddy! thanks :)

DeletedUser

I`m so happy when your Happy Hrgos.

Wouldnt wanna get you upset.