Let's play a game called remember when

DeletedUser

I don't get upset that easily acid, it took LJ at least 10 posts of insults to get on my nerves :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just came on for a cameo.

No intention of wasting too much time here in 2011. :icon_wink:

bye !

No love lost.

Legion forums get to boring for you ?

So just 'nuking' leave us alone ok !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

trust me, legion forums are never boring ... there's at least one thread that's never out of new, interesting posts :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

trust me, legion forums are never boring ... there's at least one thread that's never out of new, interesting posts :icon_redface:

personal joke.

If pza has got a better mind than a goldfish he will remember .:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

bye !

No love lost.

Legion forums get to boring for you ?

So just 'nuking' leave us alone ok !

Oooooooooooh... Sounds like someone's a little stressed out or it's come to 'that time of the month' to lash out with such a response. :icon_biggrin:

To answer your question, LEGION forums definitely aren't too boring for me, hence, it's with ease I stay away from drawing attention/flaming/wasting time over here. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oooooooooooh... Sounds like someone's a little stressed out or it's come to 'that time of the month' to lash out with such a response. :icon_biggrin:

To answer your question, LEGION forums definitely aren't too boring for me, hence, it's with ease I stay away from drawing attention/flaming/wasting time over here. :icon_wink:

:)

Na just quoting my loved ex leader.

;)

Yh ok bye now :)

DeletedUser

lol LJ, I see you went with the cat way out, good option, I mean I knew you weren't gonna man up and agree to being wrong, and if you had manned up to that challenge I would have eaten you alive, you have changed your principles over and over and write up posts at the top of your head without actually checking the stats. 75% of your posts are insults and not arguements.

remember dear LJ, anytime you want, the challenge is open ended :icon_cool:

LOL...does this middle school bully wannabe stuff actually work where you live? If I want to prove I'm "a man" I have to go verbally round in endless circles on an internet game forum? About topics that aren't even important? With you? A few comments back and forth would have been fine...but this? Waste O time!

Also you definition of what qualifies as insult or argument is way off.

DeletedUser

LJ you amuse me, you keep saying it's a waste of time and keep coming back and replying :lol:

as for the thread being nonesense, it had engh ppl reply to it I think (not counting your countless posts, which are ofc nonesense) ... once again buddy, you don't own the externals ...

remember, anytime you want, I'm ready to clean the floor with your image :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wish, but no ... we're nowhere close enough for that, otherwise that's a challenge I wld have really enjoyed ...

DeletedUser

indeed, but oh well, I'll settle for the one here, as long as LJ mans up to it ofc (I figure I do the middle school wanna be bully well, so why not :lol:)

DeletedUser

LOL! Using one word I've used in the past in a statement is hardly a quote!

Oh, and believe me, this is not the last you'll see of me. :icon_wink:

You said you were leaving . Bye !

Actually it is still a quote :p

thegame45

Remember you accused us of playing merge wars to rise to the top..

Valid point though, who was the last war you actually won and not merged? Must be in the days of noobs. At least Detox merged and are still fighting the same enemy unlike Legion who merged and merged and war over.
Remember that I won't be drawn into responding to your response to this.

Typical shizzle from PZA7, has no class as a leader, and has no respect in W33.

DeletedUser

Valid point though, who was the last war you actually won and not merged? Must be in the days of noobs. At least Detox merged and are still fighting the same enemy unlike Legion who merged and merged and war over.

Typical shizzle from PZA7, has no class as a leader, and has no respect in W33.

LOL! What makes you think that you know me in any way to call me out on a lack of class?!?! Look around your tribe first before you throw such accusations at me. In fact, what do you even know about class?!?!

As for respect, I have the respect of my friends and tribe; that's more than enough for me. I certainly don't need your respect. I guess you'll miraculously respect me over-night though if one day I turn around I say I quit and proclaim HAWKS to be too formidable to bother fighting huh?!?! :icon_rolleyes: