Lick

• Thread starter DeletedUser90465
  • Start date

DeletedUser60960

That was clearly a mass recruitment message, standard template which he probably sent to everyone who had decent points, and Im taking a guess Mintcream is on the Four Nerds No Villages account

Actually, Mintcream is not on Four Nerds No Villages. That would be myself and Lakozz. Hi, my name is JD. As for a mass recruiting tribe, the definition of one is such that the recruiter opens their doors to anyone that wishes to join. They set recruitment to allow anyone to automatically join. They do not care about player skill sets, they just want points.

As for Ghio1, I personally do not know him, but I have heard my coplayer, Lakozz mention him. He had good things to say. It would be interesting to see what his impression is after reading this post however.

This thread has at least brought attention to the externals, so for that one can be grateful, but please do not flame, for the sake of flaming.

Thing

How I imagine LICK's recruitment:

e00508dbe87014632b81109b27fbea5a.jpg

DeletedUser111495

Fair enough was merely a guess, some reason I imagined Mintcream being part of the @NIGHT crew plus Ive lost count the amount of people who have played on the Four Nerd No Villages account...

That being said the fact you have an academy tribe says enough about your recruiting, also you can still recruit skill in the masses as afterall skill varies depending on individual definition...

Regardless I stand by what I said, LICK will just mass recruit until eventually they form 1 tribe once deadweight is gone or tribe wil disband.

If Mintcreem is in LICK im guessing hes on the Wanna Merge account :D

DeletedUser

You always can count on bully type players in TW to try and troll other players and get as much attention as they can get. Sounds like some jealousy to go out of his way to post in the forums about it.

And seriously who cares that he sent the same message to all 5 players? Even if he individualized them they still would be about the same saying stuff like "we like your farming" or "you look like you could be an asset". Seriously who freaking cares. He has better things to do then doing that stuff and cater to your pettyness. If you had questions about the tribe I am sure he would have answered them. Just wow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111495

You always can count on bully type players in TW to try and troll other players and get as much attention as they can get. Sounds like some jealousy to go out of his way to post in the forums about it.

And seriously who cares that he sent the same message to all 5 players? Even if he individualized them they still would be about the same saying stuff like "we like your farming" or "you look like you could be an asset". Seriously who freaking cares. He has better things to do then doing that stuff and cater to your pettyness. If you had questions about the tribe I am sure he would have answered them. Just wow

Judging by how upset you are getting Im guessing you seem to care, I was just stating my opinion on the matter and my last post stated my opinion of the tribe thats all, Do I agree with what Ghio1 does? not really he does it every world but the more you bite the more he gets the attention he wants from you which seems to be why you are moaning :icon_rolleyes: But I guess calling him a bully makes you a saint.

DeletedUser60960

There is no need to argue. Everyone has their own personal opinions, which will of course often clash with another's opinions. The fact that one person cared to share them on the external does not mean that we all have to fall about, arguing with each other. Any questions regarding recruitment can be directed to Dreaded. in game. (lol I almost added bbcodes)

DeletedUser84793

There is no need to argue. Everyone has their own personal opinions, which will of course often clash with another's opinions. The fact that one person cared to share them on the external does not mean that we all have to fall about, arguing with each other. Any questions regarding recruitment can be directed to Dreaded. in game. (lol I almost added bbcodes)

This is true!

oheinen66

Laughs at LICK for being a mass recruit family, joins AOW. The irony.

DeletedUser

Was there for about 2 hours then left. Steve playing the wild card rn

DeletedUser88502

If you had 3 spots open and invited 3 players what are the chances all 3 would accept? of course you would send more than 3 offers :p

Makes sense to me and doesn't make it mass recruiting.

W72 | ChipOnShoulder | Cruel Turtles
W87 | ChipOnShoulder | STD.

DeletedUser111495

If you had 3 spots open and invited 3 players what are the chances all 3 would accept? of course you would send more than 3 offers :p

Makes sense to me and doesn't make it mass recruiting.

Chances are pretty good as you wouldn't invite them before they have agreed to join which just means it was mass recruiting just sending invites out hoping for the best :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Chances are pretty good as you wouldn't invite them before they have agreed to join which just means it was mass recruiting just sending invites out hoping for the best :icon_biggrin:

I thought someone mentioned 7 spots, including the academy. Now math is not my strong point but...

Like someone said above "mass recruiting" is opening the doors for just anyone to come in. Not sending out invites to select people. Boris you must have made some enemies or something cause people are just throwing random things at the wall hoping it sticks.

DeletedUser

No one said we sent out invites. We sent out some mail to people who demonstrated good farming ability, had a decent history and seemed like decent players.

They can try as hard as they want to say whatever they want. It won't hold up in-game.

DeletedUser

No one said we sent out invites. We sent out some mail to people who demonstrated good farming ability, had a decent history and seemed like decent players.

They can try as hard as they want to say whatever they want. It won't hold up in-game.

Quite right.Steve never got invite.There was a question asked about his intent to join.May be an interview on skype would have followed to see if he is only a good farmer or a team player as well.

Was there for about 2 hours then left. Steve playing the wild card rn

He will not stay in any tribe for long.Just waiting for other tribes to fail so he cN create his own tribe on merge/failure of tribes like PTG/Mutiny/AOW.

Probably already talking to top players in most tribes trying to figure out who will play along.