LIGHTS Leadership not trust worthy

DeletedUser

Please check this statement, "The condition that he would offer you a deal would only come AFTER you disband the tribe". Now we had disbanded the tribe, and looking for an offer or move, as stated.

Get over it. Gawd, It's that simple, he probably took you for a joke, prove him your good. And perhaps he will have you.
Don't post threads like this and write BS that won't help anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please check this statement, "The condition that he would offer you a deal would only come AFTER you disband the tribe". Now we had disbanded the tribe, and looking for an offer or move, as stated.

I never asked for a merger offer, Even though I think their should be one. I asked guidinglight what ever he planned to offer he can make that offer. The thing is he never did and the thing is he never intende for one, he blocked me so I have to make this PnP, he really thought he can get away with it that easilly. He do not know whoom he is dealing with. I think if it was someone else he would not have put this much effort in PnP after the tribe has been disbanded.

All your PnP is doing is making more people dislike you. I thought PnP was to change peoples views in a good way towards yourself and it's obviously not working for you

DeletedUser

All your PnP is doing is making more people dislike you. I thought PnP was to change peoples views in a good way towards yourself and it's obviously not working for you

It's called a backfire or, FAIL. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I never asked for a merger offer, Even though I think their should be one. I asked guidinglight what ever he planned to offer he can make that offer. The thing is he never did and the thing is he never intende for one, he blocked me so I have to make this PnP, he really thought he can get away with it that easilly. He do not know whoom he is dealing with. I think if it was someone else he would not have put this much effort in PnP after the tribe has been disbanded.

Stop proving my point.

And he put effort into it because you dedicated an entire thread to him being a cheating, lying leader (I think he posted twice)? I do not see anything that states that a deal was to be made. You just implied that there would be a deal afterward. His "Move", as it clearly states there, was to not make any action towards recruiting the old members. That's a move, if I'm not mistaken.

DeletedUser

Right, i've got you on skype so if your skype location is correct then maybe this translation will clear things up for you?

میل میں، انہوں نے کہا کہ وہ آپ کو ایک معاہدے کی پیشکش کی اگر آپ تحلیل ہو سکتی ہے، اور اس نے آپ کو ایک کبھی بھی وعدہ کیا.

Does that clear things up or do you speak one of the other National languages? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So where you place playing with words?
(1) lieing (2) speaking the truth

A lot before me already told you, I do not need repeat. The point is that you was fooled by yourself delirium dream world, and refuse to accept that.

DeletedUser

All I can say on this is WOWzers to all the flamers, im not taking any sides on any of this. But after reading it all, Know wonder TW is a dying game.

Bcardi

All I can say on this is WOWzers to all the flamers, im not taking any sides on any of this. But after reading it all, Know wonder TW is a dying game.

And you are not 1 of those flamers? I mean really.

DeletedUser

Are you high dude, ive rarely even posted here on w57. And yea thought so fool

DeletedUser

BigEvan, during your ban I went to clear you 3 times, and it denied me because you were protected by ban. All of a sudden you get unbanned and get to suicide on me. You lucked out and thats all... :icon_rolleyes:

As for the way his ban was handled, I don't understand how TW can ban a player, and force the local players to miss out on the chance to attack/farm him, and make them suffer for the forced ignorance when the player is unbanned. :icon_eek:

The least you can do is post how long they will be banned for... I mean, I was just set back to the stone age because of HIS ban. I would have been fine, even impressed if he had hit me because I had just dismissed him, but to be attacked immediately out of ban status is ludicrous. :icon_cry:

Bcardi

Are you high dude, ive rarely even posted here on w57. And yea thought so fool

Maybe you should search all the posts you have done on W57. Then come back and talk to me. Since memory isnt one of your strong points. :lol:

Sayak

The more Shah talks the more he looks like an idiot... You know how TW has a hall of fame? You should be on the top list for "Dumbest Leader" title. NOW that would be funny.

DeletedUser

BigEvan, during your ban I went to clear you 3 times, and it denied me because you were protected by ban. All of a sudden you get unbanned and get to suicide on me. You lucked out and thats all... :icon_rolleyes:

As for the way his ban was handled, I don't understand how TW can ban a player, and force the local players to miss out on the chance to attack/farm him, and make them suffer for the forced ignorance when the player is unbanned. :icon_eek:

The least you can do is post how long they will be banned for... I mean, I was just set back to the stone age because of HIS ban. I would have been fine, even impressed if he had hit me because I had just dismissed him, but to be attacked immediately out of ban status is ludicrous. :icon_cry:

That was a horrible trroop count for a light member *cough*

DeletedUser

No BigEvan is completely right. We should all stop clearing people and losing troops, so our troop counts look better on the forums.
That's what all the pro players do right? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Besides teh point I was bann for 4 days an ImNOT a Lights memb ahem

What would you know about structure and troops? You cannot barely keep a tribe/account open for longer than 2 weeks.