Lilbutterfly

DeletedUser

I heard a rumor today that LilButterfly passed away 3/10/10 after a hard fought bout with cancer. Can anyone confirm or deny this for me. I can't get a hold of her IRL and I'm a bit concerned.

This is my last hope to find out what's going on. I would appreciate any help the w15 vets can provide.

DeletedUser

from what i heard, it is true, one of our members talked to her brother, im sorry boots :(

DeletedUser

That breaks my heart... Here's to you Kitty Marie... One of the finest ladies this game has ever known.

FUNK CANCER!

DeletedUser

My condolences as well. As a cancer survivor, news like this really gets to me :(

DeletedUser

That breaks my heart... Here's to you Kitty Marie... One of the finest ladies this game has ever known.

FUNK CANCER!

Im sorry boots, i assumed you already knew since you have been on skype most days since we received the news

DeletedUser

Skype runs in the back ground.... I can honestly say I am glad she is finally free from the pain. She was a class act all the way and the world has lost a good person.

*FUNK CANCER*

DeletedUser

That's so sad to hear - she was always so upbeat. She was only diagnosed last June/July and although the diagnosis was not good, I really thought she would be alright.

It's funny how I "met" her - by taking her villages out of K14. She was really mad at me about that (and got her revenge later), but in the end we became good friends. We were neighbors in W15 and we actually live near each other as well. Funny how we meet people sometimes.

She will be missed.

DeletedUser

yes that is very sad to hear,

:(

To think she sat my account once for like a month one time while I was getting my life together......

;(

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is indeed a sad day when one of our TW family passes on,my condolences to all her friends and family

DeletedUser

;( my deepest condolences to her family

I hope that they will not see any other pain and sorrow .

DeletedUser

I am sorry to hear that but I can't believe in this. :icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

DeletedUser

My condolences to all who knew her - I only had the privilege of a brief encounter with her - I must say I am sad to hear she is gone - God Bless her and her family

DeletedUser

Condolences to the family of lil...(heartily)

rest assured that she is in heaven now...

for I dont see her in my place...jewk..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry to hear that LilButterfly passed away :( she was a nice person....

drkmyrm

Darn sad to hear that. I was good friends with her in the past and talked to her everyday on msn. It was my bad, the friendship we once had, split after I moved the guys to WANTED, instead of tH. :(

Best wishes to her family, the old X and EViL members and of course to Red Eye Knight.