Lilbutterfly

DeletedUser

Condolences to her family, it was a shame to hear this :(
She was a great person

DeletedUser

why does this always seem to happen to those that least deserve it... i dont ever remember her being mad, or saying bad stuff about anyone, and she was always the first to try and help... and i imagine this reflects the sort of person she was in RL... condolences, and prayers go with the family...

Tellgar

Yeah, this really is too bad. She was one of the best people I've met online.

UNP-BoyracerXL

We weren't in the same tribe for long but in that short time she showed herself to be a good person and a good friend...RIP

DeletedUser75973

She was an excellent moral booster... even after she was diagnosed. I sympathize with all who new her through TW or elsewhere.

DeletedUser

this is really upsetting... first time i've checked this world in a long time and i find this... she definitely will be missed, and a finer leader i have yet to find

blaise12

I never new here but that is sad wish her family good luck sorry to see you go lil

futureworth

just passed by the forums to look at the world 15 map and i got this topic...

kittymarrie was just a very great person, a great duchess, a moral booster, specially with her newsletters every weekend...
and a very good teacher too...
missed the Evil days...
so missed her...

condolences to you lil and her family...

DeletedUser

It always seems to take the best of people. She will be missed.

DeletedUser

Really sorry to hear about butterfly. I haven't been on the forum for quite some time and just read this today. Happy Trails Lil all of world 15 will miss you. :heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry::heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

I visited these world 15 forums just to see how my old world has turned out and I saw this thread.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Kitty-Watson-Brown/625196702

Either this is her , or the personna "Lil butterfly" was using. This "Kitty Watson Brown" works at the same college she said she worked at but in a different position on the staff.

This is the reason I quit Evil and world 15 without notifying anyone doing so. Two others in the tribe that she betrayed found out that she was lying to us all.
When she used to call me on the phone the number was always blocked except one time , I traced the number back and this link was the end result.
Draw your own conclusions.

I wouldn't have deleted a 8.1 million account with almost 900 villages for nothing.
Also for what its worth, I miss talking to whoever Lilbutterfly was. They were a great friend to me at one point in my life.

I will not post about this again , but I felt you all should know.
Good Luck to you all.

DeletedUser

my opinion it was a lie hellforge , i think it was to cover up all the lies.

As i said before , i wouldn't have deleted an 8.1 mill account for nothing.

For the record to silly assumptions i heard about talking to a good friend that used to be in the world , I didn't even know Axe retaliated for my attacks on Ancienthoard. My nobles to him were enroute when I hit the delete button.
I wouldn't have deleted for that reason either.
As I said , Good Luck to you all

DeletedUser

Im quite sure Axe didnt retaliate against you, and I dont think I even did bar the odd nuke here and there.
And I certainly dont recall any discussions about the reasons for you quitting.

Your earlier post does make for some rather interesting reading though.

DeletedUser

if its a lie then it's a good news that she's ok...:lol: i guesss??:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I don't really understand. You're saying somebody was pretending to be someone they weren't?

DeletedUser

from what has been said yes...she was not who she pretended

DeletedUser67707

Like someone took her account and then pretended to be her?

I don´t think that was the case. What Dubb´s trying to say is that the photos Kitty had shown to the TW community were not really of her, and this I know for a fact. Also the stories she told were not real (or maybe they were, but they were not about her own life).

In conclusion, she pretended to be someone she was not. Weather she´s dead or not, that I do not know.

RedEyeKnight also had some personality issues, but that´s another story :icon_confused:

Regards,

-Oopsy Bear, old W15 {DMN} player under an alias

futureworth

so lil is a fake after all? from 4Horse to Evil?
omg! thats the reason why half of the tribe quitted tw because of lil.

why did she do that? when she was so good in the game.

therefore, she is alive and logging into facebook.