loEN v BH

DeletedUser

:lol: mike if you guys ever need help just ask:p im free. btw cocky xD you know BH is a good opponent. give them credit..:D

DeletedUser99939

Was bored so decided to read some old threads. What smurks says is 100% correct he is a celt same as myself. Although I know more than he since I lead these tribes your refering to so I'll leave a rundown of what happened and why we fell.

Celts

We came to power after THE fell I wasn't leadership then not yet. Certain members went to BH others came to us Celts along with quite a few from D_S as I know them but scorpion pride was THE's acad. Anyways for awhile BH let us alone, expect they where settling in at that point. But we knew full well our time was limited was no secret that Cabster tried to reach out to surrounding tribes but obviously we got the cold shoulder. After Cabster deleted I came into leadership by a promotion from joseb and dan15a. By then BH had already started to eat our inactives. Dan defended those accounts for god I don't know how long till he finally washed his hands of it (who can blame him) so did I after awhile. Eventually majority of the tribe went inactive including most of the other leadership. So I was the 1st Celt to leave.. where did I go? WWW and with that actives followed me and rest is history.

Now for WWW this is where my co Jawad is from btw as a little sidenote. As I previously Stated I was first Celt to leave not proud of it either Celts is always in my heart and soul. Once a Celt always a Celt. But duke at the time of WWW was emgel he conversed with rest of WWW council (Scoops, jawad, conan, etc) perhaps my co can shed some light on what happened inside at that moment in time. But they decided to let me in. Once in I vouched for the actives and WWW let them in. Although it wasn't a easy choice for them to make they had certain Naps with certain BH members and where not eager to take on the war that followed us in but they where having same problems Celts did in its beginning with BH small skrimishes, eating of inactives, etc. But they realized they needed us and we needed them so we merged. WWW lasted a while to be honest where for bout a month we actually did put up a somewhat ok defense/fight. But BH slugged us as they always do lol and the less experienced players (short of calling them noobs) freaked out at that point go figure and tribe began to slip from there. We did attempt yet again to get LoEN on board at that time, they did listen that time but still turned us down as weren't ready to fight BH at that point I guess. Perhaps mike can shed light on that I'm still uncertain of it all. Also tried to talk to Paj once or twice as well he may or may not remember those convos where I tried to convince him to focus on BH instead of Ram lol bit of a noob act on my end but desperation can take you to those points. We also contacted Legion and made a shared forum and also allowed a few Ram members to sit certain members and give us advice since they where not able to help us over such distances but very much appreciate Ship and whittmans openness to help with what they could at that point. Eventually Legion got its ass kicked and got desperate themselves so began giving intel on us to attempt to save themselves so we cut the forum without notice as it was rightly deserved at that point and we marked them red same as BH...

We lasted maybe 3 more months after that idk. And eventually BH pushed us out of K2 and majority of K1. Lucky for us K20 was dormant and allowed us a safe front. But we still took heavy losses in K11 (Nitemaster who had no churchs btw thus we internalled and he deleted when we found out), K21, and K1. Cugel was still also a pain to us at that point who we didn't have the manpower necessary while fighting a war to remove him (thanks to BH for that btw). So we virtually had no safe K's what so ever besides Central K10 Celt homeland. After awile again me and dan15a where offered by Ram to come to Ram as pilots we accepted the offer leaving Hobart09 and darknight07 alone to lead the tribe (do and don't regret it). Dan took Dabeve, I took WhatamIdoing where I stayed for bout month and a half till I left for Rotc for educational reasons.

DiE

Here is where LoEN would know more than I do. Dark was virtually the one who filled the void after me and dan had gone. I belive don't quote me they went on with the war for few more months eventually BH got into K10 and I think a fight was had for while over the K perhaps Rethae can confirm that? Eventually what was left out of the survivors of Celts, WWW, DiE where finally given help by LoEN think this was right around time BH started on LoEN. But they joined L-A and dark I guess moved to dta account. What happened after that timeline I'm afraid I don't know much since was at Rotc majority of the time during this time period.

Then bout 1month 1/2 before I was set to graduate from Rotc poped in on my original account war (was still there but much smaller ty BH ;/ lol) and posted on the L-A forums told them I would be coming back so nivister got my contact details and since had good relations with him during all the time through Celts/WWW/DiE got me an interview with Ben and himself. I originally took MiU then when dert came back I moved to Ciranore, Ben back to MiU, and Dert took back his. Little while later my now current co-player showed up on my war account lol (found out since people noticed account was moving and niv told me so mailed the account pissed as hell lol demanding who was playing it. (No I wasn't playing it sure someone will accuse me of that once got a proper account sent sit to L-A leadership and left it to be eaten) then jawad id himself and bout 2 or so months later took him on as a co.

Hope that helps things with history of the NW along with a tad about me since never really used externals too much. This also might shed some light on why I hate BH so much. My entire existence I have fought them and 2 tribes I have lead have all but been annihilated so I figure I owe it to my fallen brothers to rim BH's ass and take back what was ours as payment. :) Now you know the full story not some second hand bull shit.

Regards,

War

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN

Timeframe: 01/01/1970 01:00:00 to 01/10/2012 21:16:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,037
Side 2: 4,855
Difference: 818

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35,919,530
Side 2: 44,203,769
Difference: 8,284,239

chart

DeletedUser

nice post war:p sometimes i regret my choices but eh... wish i could have helped you and dan.

DeletedUser

But duke at the time of WWW was emgel he conversed with rest of WWW council (Scoops, jawad, conan, etc) perhaps my co can shed some light on what happened inside at that moment in time. But they decided to let me in.

I was strongly opppsed to letting you guys in so was emngel. Days of discussion later we decided it would be mutually benificial to both parties if we united under one flag and fought BH.

DeletedUser99939

I was strongly opppsed to letting you guys in so was emngel. Days of discussion later we decided it would be mutually benificial to both parties if we united under one flag and fought BH.

Well if you guys would have said no BH would have picked you off eventually they where taking advantage of those personal Naps you all had quite a bit.

DeletedUser99939

nice post war:p sometimes i regret my choices but eh... wish i could have helped you and dan.

I regret quite a few of mine but guess we all make a mistake we have to live with right? But pretty sure you would have left when me and dan did and came over to Ram. After we left it was practically a sinking ship for the NW.

DeletedUser

Very quiet on here no news about bigbrt or btbf, so who's or what's next?

Come on BH you KNOW confession is good for the soul,

DeletedUser99939

I think they're afraid... LOL :D

Confess or I'll Rename all my villages Berserk Hippos Xd :) Not joking.

DeletedUser67579

No just nothing to say, does not matter what we say you already think you know what happened so why waste my breath.

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Come on Rethae :) its not a waste of your breath, we like all sides of every story, then Paj tells us what happened :)

DeletedUser67579

As I said you already believe whatever you want to so does not matter what I say. So just go ask Paj what happened and I will go back to more important things.

DeletedUser

As I said you already believe whatever you want to so does not matter what I say. So just go ask Paj what happened and I will go back to more important things.

Like defending/co-playing/sitting you mean?

DeletedUser79042

Sitters wars ... I am wondering how come some people find so much time to sit and sit and sit accounts (or ... play and play and play - just saying :) )

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Come on my old friend, give us some smile :) I have talked with Brt, I thought you might appreciate the Paj statement ?? obviously not :(

DeletedUser79042

Come on my old friend, give us some smile :) I have talked with Brt, I thought you might appreciate the Paj statement ?? obviously not :(

Your wish will be fullfilled. I had to search my Barbies House archives for that smile order of yours ...

[spoil]
smileba.jpg

[/spoil]

I do not know about you, but yes, we are still having the craic in this forum :D

DeletedUser67579

hmmm thought you made it clear that we are no longer friends but we did talk enough that you know I do not care for the PnP

but I will tell our side and then you can twist it however you want

btbf left the game sometime ago we have been eating the account on and off since he left

big if you talked to him you know the story but for those that do not, he is focused on school as he should be since he has been out of work for over 2 years, the account ran out of PP and got delete due to inactivity the sitter did not realize that it was out of PP. Although this should say that your theory of us doing all this account sitting just is not true or this would never have happened.

DeletedUser

See that wasn't hard was it...

Now go on give us a smile[spoil]

images
[/spoil]

Hmmm rumor has it that BH are finally considering where the master plan failed
[spoil]

66433.jpg
[/spoil]

However communication of the master plan still has its problems

[spoil]
l051202_post-it-note-dog_crop.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hmmm thought you made it clear that we are no longer friends but we did talk enough that you know I do not care for the PnP

but I will tell our side and then you can twist it however you want

btbf left the game sometime ago we have been eating the account on and off since he left

big if you talked to him you know the story but for those that do not, he is focused on school as he should be since he has been out of work for over 2 years, the account ran out of PP and got delete due to inactivity the sitter did not realize that it was out of PP. Although this should say that your theory of us doing all this account sitting just is not true or this would never have happened.
Its still a game Rethae, friends ?? you wronged me, you and I both know that