long live HOT

DeletedUser

As a frame of reference and one that in my mind seems to be very similiar to this.

Take a look at the American Revolutionary War. Not every american colonist at the time Wanted to split from the King. One time friends were now bitter enemies as loyalties split them apart.

I am sure some of them also said they would not shoot their neighbor, but I am sure when the time came such attrocities happened.

Such will happen with former HOT members as those who now side with the Kings of W1 (RoBAC) now find themselves on the opposite side from their one time brothers.

History is written by the victorious, and such will most likely be what decides which side of the two HOT factions was right in this. Best of luck to all of you as this drama seems to be still unfolding.

DeletedUser

meh, I prefer good tribe member :icon_smile: .

No my good sir, A good tribes member asks questions and doesn't follow blindly. Did you want to become ROBTACT?

I dont think so. Sorry if I rebelled, wait, actually, no. I am not sorry I did!

DeletedUser2298

but the method of how you rebelled is certainly questionable, and no, im happy where I am thank you. :icon_smile:. But point taken I do often ask questions myself to do with leadership decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but the method of how you rebelled is certainly questionable, and no, im happy where I am thank you. :icon_smile:. But point taken I do often ask questions myself to do with leadership decisions.

I went with the fastest method at the time that I could think of. Take a poll.

makoto

Guess it's time i posted something, seeing how i am partially to blame about this.

As K53 leader, after beeing informed that we were going to war, i informed my squad about plans. as they were set in motion and we were with TW, the maill i received from Sibmann sounded unlogical to me, everything has been set in motion and he wanted to restore the NAP, they wouldn't do it.

So i contacted Omnitank and i said to him that i find this a "selfish" decision so i informed my K, that attacks should proceed.in such i incinated(don't know to to spell this word :p :p) a small mutiny along with Omnitank and Killad.

Personally i don't feel sorry for what i have done. I made a decision to go to war, ALONG with HOT, yet one person decided it wasn't worth the trouble so we should back down, something i couldn't do for my TW-friends.

HOWEVER i do feel sorry about the ways everything ended.
i feel sorry that Jester who raised this tribe from scratched had to see the end of it :icon_cry:. But perhaps it was for the best, cause a tribe with 2 different parties fighting against eachother couldn't stand for to long.

So to my ex-fellow HOT members: I remain your friend and allie in your time of need

And to my new TW-members: Let us have some fun :D

Regards
-Anji

DeletedUser

I hope you are happy where you are when TW stomps a new mudhole in ya.

quintalis

How sad, trying to shift the blame from a care bear point whore to HOT's most respected player. When you enter a war with the backing of a tribe you can not just leave it because you as leader lose a village and might slip down a rank or two unless you put a stop to these horrible events of attacks in a WAR game. :icon_eek:

Indeed well done Omnitank for sticking to your guns and not backing down, you will fit in TW perfectly as will the type of HOT members that jester moulded. You come to fight.

ROFL Is that why Omni was sent an invite days before all this even came about? Omni was getting ready to abandon ship long before Sibman announced this. So TW can try and spin it all they want. But Omni was TW long before they even joined the war lol

DeletedUser

ROFL Is that why Omni was sent an invite days before all this even came about? Omni was getting ready to abandon ship long before Sibman announced this. So TW can try and spin it all they want. But Omni was TW long before they even joined the war lol

Omni was TW when Sibman refused to give up his powers. I was TW then.

DeletedUser

Well, the comforting thing is there is no time frame for your idiocy.

DeletedUser

Omni has had an invite extended to him for months.

boomerman

it's a real Shame that HOT had to go down like this.

Having said that I welcome aboard many allied players that have worked with myself and with our K in the past present and i'm sure the future.

It's already been pointed out how sib's seeming confusing actions wind up with a standing deal for him and other HOT members to join robtac. I just felt the need to point it out again. Are we really to beleive that sibman didn't want war and has now moved himself and other HOT members to robtac to bolster the ranks? He's now directly inthe line of fire as a pawn in a desperate attempt by robac to preserve the core.

As usual TW is kicking ass and robac is scheming. You need to blame robac for the dissolusion of HOT through thier manipulation of sibman. I'm overjoyed to see that MOST of HOT hasn't fallen for the ruse.

DeletedUser1546

This is very shocking and sad, but I trust that the leaders of HOT knows what is best for the tribe. This must have been a very difficult desicion. The hot members who risk their own backs taking side (TW or Robac) in this war deserve our respect.

Gow.TW

This is very shocking and sad, but I trust that the leaders of HOT knows what is best for the tribe. This must have been a very difficult desicion. The hot members who risk their own backs taking side (TW or Robac) in this war deserve our respect.

Yep, I feel really bad for the HOT members that Sibman has screwed over to ensure his own safety. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yep, I feel really bad for the HOT members that Sibman has screwed over to ensure his own safety. :icon_confused:

Ensure his own safety? He's gone from losing 1 village to losing all of them.

DeletedUser

ALL ABOUT US:

We are the hardened veterans of
Tribalwar.com, a community site that still serves as home to those who collectively dominated the TRIBES series of games for more than eight years.

DeletedUser1618

ALL ABOUT US:

We are the hardened veterans of
Tribalwar.com, a community site that still serves as home to those who collectively dominated the TRIBES series of games for more than eight years.

Um, why did you post this, and how is it relevent to................ anything?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2875

I came online tonight to find out that I have to disband HOT.
If I was shocked at this, I'm sure other members were also.
I will honor the request and disband HOT
I am respectfully requesting that the other tribes do not take advantage of this situation and give the remaining tribe members time to get into another tribe.
Repectfully,
Celia50138
Baron of HOT