long live HOT

DeletedUser

Who launched attacks at that Sibman guy before he left?

A few people launched fakes (Sibman was informed they were fakes). Oh, and we called those people retards for sending those fakes.

DeletedUser

I think to sum up what Jester was saying, this HOT falling apart was all down to Omnitank, and to add my own bit into this. We all know Omnitank made his decisions from a purely selfish standpoint. Gg Omni, you destroyed in a few days a tribe which had successfully outlasted most others and was a major player in the game. I would say I hope your proud, but I know fine well you are all happy with your TW buddies.

DeletedUser

I think to sum up what Jester was saying, this HOT falling apart was all down to Omnitank, and to add my own bit into this. We all know Omnitank made his decisions from a purely selfish standpoint. Gg Omni, you destroyed in a few days a tribe which had successfully outlasted most others and was a major player in the game. I would say I hope your proud, but I know fine well you are all happy with your TW buddies.

Just quoting you to reiterate how stupid you sound.

DeletedUser

Nah, I'm not pathetic enough to take the bait and look just as much like a child as Roch does by re-insulting. It's almost as bad as re-gifting.

DeletedUser

Nah, I'm not pathetic enough to take the bait and look just as much like a child as Roch does by re-insulting. It's almost as bad as re-gifting.

Oops too late.

As you have re-posted and insulted Roch by calling him childish i guess that makes you pathetic :lol:

DeletedUser

Nice troll attempt. It's safe to say that Sibman, who out of 50 village captures managed to cannabilize 45 HOT villages (90% of his total), is the one who truly brought down HOT. Both literally and figuratively. Go figure.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, the sarcasm of the situation is lost on you isint it. By insulting me in the first place you placed yourself at the bottom level of childishness. I thus realised the best way to communicate with you was on your own level. I have not insulted anyone else nor do I intend too unless they want to move to that region of communication with me.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, the sarcasm of the situation is lost on you isint it. By insulting me in the first place you placed yourself at the bottom level of childishness. I thus realised the best way to communicate with you was on your own level. I have not insulted anyone else nor do I intend too unless they want to move to that region of communication with me.

Yes, all insults make that person childish. This is news to me.

DeletedUser

Yes, all insults make that person childish. This is news to me.

Quite true. If a person is not intelligent enough to do anything but insult someone in response to something they have said well, that just shows there intelligence lvl. Also, your statment doesnt quite read properly in english. I have just had to guess at what it says to reply to it.

DeletedUser2319

nicky lo-fi, I am a very loyal member of HOT, and I don't believe I have a big ego. I am only doing what was requested. If by some chance jester would tell me not to, then I wouldn't disband. The only thing I'm asking is that I be given more time to allow members of HOT to find another tribe. I can't knowly disband the tribe leaving members tribeless. I respect the players of this game too much to do that.

Of course it was not directed at you. A family should be able to argue within itself, without having to split up. HOT was never going to be like TW, but we had a chance to get better organized. If Jester was the glue that held us together, we should have taken the time to find a council to replace him. That's what it would have taken. 4-5 people who had the best interests of HOT in mind, is what was needed.

Okay now. I'll stop crying, and move on.

DeletedUser

Who is going to take him down then? I don't think anyone has the courage, as he has just joined RoBTAC in one of their most powerful areas, but this does mean onething. Whos villages is he going to noble now???

DeletedUser

And here lies the beginning of the end of Sibman. Vilified by his former loyal members (with good reason) and no more of his own tribes villages to conquer. Looks like he might actually have to put some effort into attacking somebody. God forbid it!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1450

I was looking at TW+ earlier and it seems he's already lost 3 villages to Robac. GG man, GG.