Manic Flames

DeletedUser

Photo shop. You said you quoted before i edited so you quoted i edited how did you have time for screenie. As i notice you failed to show the time or anything. Pfff try harder

NOt hard to shop man. Hence the reason it took so long to post it :)
I took a screenshot a couple of mins ago, why would I have to have taken it earlier? This makes no sense.
Do you believe your own lies or something? Yet you have the nerve to call Manic 'dilluded'. It's clear to anyone with the slightest bit of common sense who the delusional one is.

DeletedUser

As i said above. I edited my post 2 minutes before you posted.

So if you took screenie your post would not be there. As i edited my post 2 minutes before you. So that screenie is took 2 minutes after i edited.

Nice try bro. Pure Bs spews from you :)

And if you took the screenie afew minutes ago it would have the edited version of what you have shopped now :D NOt that version.

*SIGH*

DeletedUser

As i said above. I edited my post 2 minutes before you posted.

So if you took screenie your post would not be there. As i edited my post 2 minutes before you. So that screenie is took 2 minutes after i edited.

Nice try bro. Pure Bs spews from you :)

See i edited before you posted so if you took screenie and were true your post would not be there lol. Simple flaw you, nice try tho guess it might work on some noobs.
What? Both posts are still there, why would I shop something that is still clear as day for anyone to see?

Like I said, I hit quote, and you edited while I was typing.
Scizophrenic much?

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2830&type=gain&oldtribe=0&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

^^^tribeless players +barbs = 612, im sure there is alot more internals there but like meh im going alway through.

http://www.twstats.com/en58/index.php?page=tribe&mode=conquers&id=2830&type=gain&oldtribe=2830&pn=-1

^^^160 internals, like i said there is alot more in tribeless but not being that bother with a nub to look thru.

Thats 772 conquors out of 1461 total + conquors

1461 - 772 = 689. What a surprise more then 50% easy nobles (yawn)

THE PART YOU QUOTED WAS HERE HENCE THE GAP IN THE POST DAMN NUB >.<

So yes you have more barb/internals/tribeless player conquors then any war caps at all the above 50% proves my point totally. Now get beack in yer hole and find some one to noble or some barbs to take.

BOLD, you will see the gap still in the post god damn

NOtice the one line gap between each line then a 3 line gap, meaning there was something there rather then nothing :( Sheesh.

So you have facts. Im glad to see you can provide counter evidence that MANIC are nothing more then merging internalling nubs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

More lies. /ignores lee

Ye more lies. Thats why on every post in this forum i leave a 1 line gap.

Guess taking a quick look and you would see i do that on every single post. I dont leave 3 line i leave 1. So you cant prove it wrong, yet i have counter evidence proving i do as i say above.

Back to topic, anyone wanna show evidence that MANIC actually had a hard time getting many war caps, or are we seeing that they can only fight barbs/inactives and merge so they feel awesome and declare on 250k point tribes because they have 11 million.

No, thanks, point proven

in active

@ inactive, yesh we are totally horrible man, spot on. reason your tribe went inactive and died whilst our's still strides and continuing to grow.

more villages = power, long as you nobling, active, growing and know what you doing. we cool. something we cant say about Pacman none the less

It's just like an idiot to answer valid points with completely irrelevant flames/self promotion.

I think every member of pacman will agree that more manic villages=more merges,internals,barbarians and recruits, something we can't say about Pacman none the less.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's just like an idiot to answer valid points with completely irrelevant flames/self promotion.

I think every member of pacman will agree that more manic villages=more merges,internals,barbarians and recruits, something we can't say about Pacman none the less.

and where is Pacman now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We got bored to death.

im sure thats the excuse you like to use. :icon_rolleyes:

perhaps if you actually did other shit besides farm, you wuldnt have got bored :icon_biggrin:

now go play world 60, i heard they are in need of good start up farmers :icon_rolleyes:

in active

perhaps if you actually did other shit besides farm, you wuldnt have got bored :icon_biggrin:

now go play world 60, i heard they are in need of good start up farmers :icon_rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure world 60 doesn't say no hauls, nope.

DeletedUser

The players that played in Pacman were bored out of there minds about even farming more. The world didn't give any competition at all. Best solution is to quit, and not waste your time.

DeletedUser

and where is Pacman now? :icon_rolleyes:

The players that played in Pacman were bored out of there minds about even farming more. The world didn't give any competition at all. Best solution is to quit, and not waste your time.

+1 to Prince. Rawr, you need to stop trying to flame players who stopped playing a world they didn't enjoy. This is a game, and your attempts to bring Pacman down to your level are pathetic.

DeletedUser

right and you didn't give us any competition either, could've sniped that crap with my eyes close man, so please we didn't get any competition. you nuked hard twice in 2 month's and failed and got demoralized, then when i told you inactivity would kill you and you would die by your own sword. 2 weeks later what do you know? Rawr was right so guess i wasnt talking that much bs to start with. :icon_rolleyes:

+1 to Prince. Rawr, you need to stop trying to flame players who stopped playing a world they didn't enjoy. This is a game, and your attempts to bring Pacman down to your level are pathetic.

or what? you gonna smack me around with flowers? flower power!

DeletedUser

right and you didn't give us any competition either, could've sniped that crap with my eyes close man, so please we didn't get any competition. you nuked hard twice in 2 month's and failed and got demoralized, then when i told you inactivity would kill you and you would die by your own sword. 2 weeks later what do you know? Rawr was right so guess i wasnt talking that much bs to start with. :icon_rolleyes:

You neither. Also, the entire tribe was not in it. Only a few members.

in active

or what? you gonna smack me around with flowers? flower power!

If we were demoralized by anything it would be the lack quality of players and quantity of trolls present. Nuked hard for 2 months? I think you assumed that we actually put effort in this war, ask bcardi, he is your coplayer. As for the sniping portion, I think you overestimate the amount of villages Manic gained in that entire war, especially since they had a much larger front and first strike :lol:. Now I'm done because I know your replies will be stupid and will just attack the same point of how pacman is no longer here rather than valid arguments mostly because we all know you are incapable of actually having content in your post. With that said, gl with your probable war with Fork in the future.

DeletedUser

If we were demoralized by anything it would be the lack quality of players and quantity of trolls present. Nuked hard for 2 months? I think you assumed that we actually put effort in this war, ask bcardi, he is your coplayer. As for the sniping portion, I think you overestimate the amount of villages Manic gained in that entire war, especially since they had a much larger front and first strike :lol:. Now I'm done because I know your replies will be stupid and will just attack the same point of how pacman is no longer here rather than valid arguments mostly because we all know you are incapable of actually having content in your post. With that said, gl with your probable war with Fork in the future.

err i think MANIC & Company took more from you then Pacman & Company. :icon_rolleyes:

i mean theoritically you say we had such and advantage but it was bcardi who told me something was planned on MANIC but never told me what (when i was in Bully) but yet you guys failed to go thru with it as you wanted us to hit with you which we did and you never hit (again)

lastly i dont have to ask him nothing lol. we both have different opinons and just because we co/play does NOT mean we share the same view's, we just share the common goal of being on top :icon_wink:

and ONLY person i seen from Pacman i seen that had any true raw talent was variato64 or whatever (serious timer) :icon_eek:

and trust assured, i defended agaisnt more then one Pacman assault :icon_rolleyes:

and if you truly want to play (who sniped the most trains) pretty sure i sniped a crap load of Pacman's trains to you know. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser96004

manic started small.. was respectful
First real war with Axe.. axe's best players merged into Manic including the noobs
Another war, Some of Gbears became nice to them, i believe few joined them
After day or two Pacman stopped.. also players joined them

Same story with Fork a bit with WIN disbanding and stuff like that

Well, enough said imo

do your research.. then feel free to post... better luck next time.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
do your research.. then feel free to post... better luck next time.

His post regarding Pacman is accurate enough.
MANIC achieved nothing after declaring war on Pacman. Even when they had a major advantage in terms of activity and location, they couldn't damage us. All they did manage to do was recruit members from Pacman when a lot of people had quit due to boredom (fairly clearly, MANIC wasn't good enough competition to keep a fair number of people interested who quit during that war) :icon_wink: