javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/massAttackPlanner.js');
Public?
Public
Mass Attack Planner

Approved: t14001534

This is a mass attack planner script.

mass-attack-planner.jpg

Here is how it works:

The script does not necessarily require PA to be used.
The script does require popups to be allowed on the browser.

The script itself can work even if you supply it with a large amount of villages. So you could tell the script to prepare a plan to attack like 20 villages and have to send on each target village 3 clearing nukes + 1 noble train + 1 support ... the script wont have a problem preparing the plan ... but you wont be able to save this kind of plan on the ingame Notebook (because of the bracket limitation).

For any bugs, suggestions, questions and or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 6

misteralb

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @.MAXIMUS. ,

With the current script infrastructure it is impossible to implement these suggestions.
It would require quiet a lot of changes on the script to be able to implement at least the easiest one of these 2 requests which is a "Send" button.

At the moment I'm not planning to spend that much time on this script but will add these suggestions on the TODO list.

Thank you!

.MAXIMUS.

Reaction score
Glad to hear that the "SEND" button is the easiest to implement as it is the most important.

it would be great if you could find the time to implement it.

Thanks for all the work.

Mercenaries

Reaction score
Hi @misteralb. I totally love this script, but I noticed that on Cas12 the script is calculating the times with 2 hours early than the actual launching times.

I have to mention that I'm using the script from the in-game Quick bar.

Would it be possible to implement some text boxes in which we would be able to set the World/ Troop speeds?

Cheers!

misteralb

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Mercenaries ,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Does this time calculation issue happens all the time?

Also, is it always the same, 2 hours or its more random?

Mercenaries

Reaction score
@misteralb Sorry for the late reply, had a rough week at work.

It happens every time and it's a 2 hours difference, not random. This is the reason why I believe the script doesn't load the world/ troop speeds properly.

As a fellow programmer, I'd be more than happy to help if you need assistance with this