Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/massCommandTimer.js');
Public?
Public
Mass Command Timer

Approved: t14258011

mass-command-timer.jpg

This is how the script looks in practice:

Script requires Premium Account to be active.

For any bug, issue, help or suggestion feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 11

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Can u add minimum amount? because i dont see empty village

i m click send but have not any ram

like this one https://twscripts.dev/scripts/mass-snipe/

That is not needed actually.

When you select for example rams as the unit you want to time with, the script will check only for villages that still have ram.

However, after every lets say 50-100 sends, you need to reload page and re-run script. This is because the script does not check all the time how many troops remain, it only checks troops when script is loaded which works, it's just one reload away.

If I rework this script, might add that capability to check troops every time calculate times is pressed.

moneyismoneylan

Reaction score
but everytime check 1 or more amount.sometimes barracks create new ram or anythink. that's way i think, need amount pick check

i m just saying ^^

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
but everytime check 1 or more amount.sometimes barracks create new ram or anythink. that's way i think, need amount pick check

i m just saying ^^
That is exactly why after ever 100 commands sent for example, you reload the page and re-run the script.

What I do is I have a group setup which has always rams and cats home and I run the script on that group, if the only thing I want to do is to send quickly and in mass amount. Now, if I keep sending like 500 fakes without reloading the script I will surely end up in cases when the command can't be sent bcs of lack of troops, however, what I do is I reload the page and re-run the script after every 100 commands sent.

This still does not necessarily mean that all commands will be sent, it could happen again that the command might not be sent even after page reload and script re-run, however keep in the mind what we wanted to achieve ... mass and quick fakes.

When you send 100 fakes in 20 seconds, but 4 of them are not send back of lack of troops is that such a big loss?

Realistically no. Actually instead of worrying about the 4 than couldnt be sent, you just reload, restart script and surely enough in 30 seconds you send another 100 fakes.

K I N G S

Reaction score
Good morning RedAlert, I want to put some points here in this incredible script:

1 - There is no longer the option for explorers to plan commands, did you happen to remove it due to the game rules?

2 - All units can be easily planned on the cell phone except the noble, the noble even if you have it available in the village it informs you that there are no combinations to plan (this only happens on mobile device)

Can you fix this?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Good morning RedAlert, I want to put some points here in this incredible script:

1 - There is no longer the option for explorers to plan commands, did you happen to remove it due to the game rules?

2 - All units can be easily planned on the cell phone except the noble, the noble even if you have it available in the village it informs you that there are no combinations to plan (this only happens on mobile device)

Can you fix this?
Hi @K I N G S ,

I removed possibility to plan commands with spies since I didn't thought they are actually used. Don't see much reason on planning for scouts.

As for noble plans not working on the phone, could you be a bit more specific please? You mean phone app, or phone browser, or both?

I don't play the game on mobile, use the mobile app just to check game notifications so haven't tested that much the script how it works on mobile app or mobile browser, might actually be buggy, will have to check.

Thank you for reporting this issue, will investigate it and if I can replicate it will try to fix it.

K I N G S

Reaction score
Hi @K I N G S ,

I removed possibility to plan commands with spies since I didn't thought they are actually used. Don't see much reason on planning for scouts.

As for noble plans not working on the phone, could you be a bit more specific please? You mean phone app, or phone browser, or both?

I don't play the game on mobile, use the mobile app just to check game notifications so haven't tested that much the script how it works on mobile app or mobile browser, might actually be buggy, will have to check.

Thank you for reporting this issue, will investigate it and if I can replicate it will try to fix it.

Good evening @RedAlert, I refer to both the mobile app and the mobile browser, both do not work if you try to plan with Nobres. The only way to plan with Nobre would be using the Computer Version.

And yes, on my server for example, Explorers are often used to send false attacks, it is a widely used unit, although it is normal for Explorers to be sent with Rams (Ram), they are also sent without them.

Can you add explorers to your script and fix the nobles part in the mobile version?

That would be it, congratulations on the script.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I will certainly look into finding and fixing the issue with Noble timed attacks. That is a bug and needs to be fixed.

However, will see if its worth it to add support for spy unit so they can be used in timed fakes/attacks.

K I N G S

Reaction score
I will certainly look into finding and fixing the issue with Noble timed attacks. That is a bug and needs to be fixed.

However, will see if its worth it to add support for spy unit so they can be used in timed fakes/attacks.

Thank you @RedAlert, I will be very grateful if you add the explorers to this script, they are really well used here, I will wait for updates to the script, as well as the correction of the nobles in the mobile part, I use your script a lot, of all the ones I have already used, is the best.

Superperronhaze

Reaction score
for scouts for example i take time with hc and like 25% sigil, first i needed to create a group with scouts and with at least 1hc per village
btw great script probably the best for someone who wants to keep it simple with all in 1 script
i use it even for isolate and put bbcodes on coords
also for planning, would be great if i paste commands like this
1507|599476|51985.8016:23:0518/10/2023 20:36:55203:10:01Send
2507|599477|51985.4416:19:0018/10/2023 20:41:00203:14:06Send
3500|590476|51974.9514:18:4618/10/2023 22:41:14205:14:20Send
it shows not only bbcodes village but if you click to "send" it redirects you to rally point with coords like in single village attack planner
edit it actually works from forum page but not from game notes o_O
would be great also if it's possible to change the time of alarm before sending time from 10sec to 20/30sec

again thank you for this amazing script