Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');
Public?
Public
Approved on .net ticket nr. t13672364 at 2020-02-08 18:11:30

This is a mass scavenging script with a similar setup as my single village one!

Basically, assign which units you want to use, and what categories you want to use, then assign how long you want to send them out for :) You can then launch the scavenging runs 50 villages at a time! Also works on all mobile devices/apps!

Screenshots:

3FghiHy.png

OVOJNed.png

9A7A523C-B1C8-4F09-9699-A9018027B6DE.jpeg

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');

As always, if you have any questions feel free to reply in the comments : ) My website which has all my approved scripts/upcoming projects can be found in my signature ^^

- Sophie "Shinko to Kuma"

UPDATE: added pp sending feature: You have to add this right after 'javascript:'

Code:
var premiumBtnEnabled=true;

Changelog
18/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 13

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we had a coalition going and held off the big guys for a while but we all joined late from memory heh

Good to see you around bud!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I updated the script and added a new part of code. Now you can save what base settings you want for the categories as well!

New script:

Code:
javascript:
var troopTypeEnabled =
{
"spear": true,
"sword": true,
"axe": true,
"archer": true,
"light": true,
"marcher": true,
"heavy": true,
};
var categoryEnabled =
{
"1": true,
"2": true,
"3": true,
"4": true
};
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/jh5mrqfck5136hk/massScavenge.js');

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
UPDATE:

- ADDED THE OPTION TO SEND SCAVENGING RUNS WITH PREMIUM

Note: I'm not able to calculate how much pp it will cost, so be reasonable when using this feature. I got requested to add this but for most players, spending 100s or potentionally 1000s of pp would not be something they'd want to do.

There are 2 steps to sending with pp, first, you have to actively click a button that says WITH PREMIUM on it, has pp icon on it. After that it will ask you ONCE AGAIN to confirm you want to send with premium. I'm not taking any responsibility if you still end up sending like that on 'accident'. The button also doesn't get focused so you shouldn't be able to accidentaly click on it by pressing enter!

FMHqM.png

FMHv8.png

UPDATE 2: You have to add a line of code now to your quickbar to enable the button in the first place. This to even further prevent accidental usage:

Code:
var premiumBtnEnabled=true;

if you need further help with this, let me know in either DM, comment here, or on discord

Last edited:

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
For the above situation, I also want to point out that the Tribal Wars staff will not reverse any accidental premium spendings that happened this way.

Sophie has added enough verification, if you end up spending premium because of it, it will be your responsibility. So use this added feature wisely and be aware that this might cost you a lot of premium points!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Big update:
Added several settings:
  • Order in which priority you want to use units to reach the specified runtime. Whichever units you want to use the least (if possible), drag to the right.
  • Seperate runtimes for defensive/offensive villages
  • Choosing between balanced over all available categories, or prioritizing reaching the desired runtime on the highest categories first
  • Also swapped to saving the settings on the browser/device itself, the settings no longer are necessary in the quickbar. Only exception is the premium feature one, for safety sake.

Deleted User - 11134637

There is a problem in where i can only select lets say axes while my villages have all kinds of units.. resulting in bad timed scavanges and just flat out not scaveing in some villages.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
There is a problem in where i can only select lets say axes while my villages have all kinds of units.. resulting in bad timed scavanges and just flat out not scaveing in some villages.

What exactly do you mean with 'I can only select axes'?

Deleted User - 11134637

Sorry to bug you again, is there a way to NOT assing priority in troops? Before I liked how it distributed evenly so if I used a full off to scavenge i would still keep around 4k axes 2k light cavalry. Right know it either uses all the axes or half the lc