Sass
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');
Public?
Public
Approved on .net ticket nr. t13672364 at 2020-02-08 18:11:30

This is a mass scavenging script with a similar setup as my single village one!

Basically, assign which units you want to use, and what categories you want to use, then assign how long you want to send them out for :) You can then launch the scavenging runs 50 villages at a time! Also works on all mobile devices/apps!

Screenshots:

3FghiHy.png

OVOJNed.png

9A7A523C-B1C8-4F09-9699-A9018027B6DE.jpeg

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/massScavenge.js');

As always, if you have any questions feel free to reply in the comments : ) My website which has all my approved scripts/upcoming projects can be found in my signature ^^

- Sophie "Shinko to Kuma"

UPDATE: added pp sending feature: You have to add this right after 'javascript:'

Code:
var premiumBtnEnabled=true;

Changelog
18/4/2021 - Changed host
Last edited:
Upvote 13

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sorry to bug you again, is there a way to NOT assing priority in troops? Before I liked how it distributed evenly so if I used a full off to scavenge i would still keep around 4k axes 2k light cavalry. Right know it either uses all the axes or half the lc

add

Code:
var version=“old”;

to the quickbar script right underneath javascript:

that will use the old balanced version, but still give you the other new additions

Deleted User - 11134637

thanks a lot!! now it works perfectly!

And just to know, how does the script know what village is def and which one is off? Depends on the amount of def/off created?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Update:

Added custom themes!

In the quickbar, you can now add a theme for your script :) Works on both my balancer and my mass scavenge script

Code:
 var colors="themeName"

Current existing themes are:

"standard":

FTKCC.png

"pink"

FTKAL.png

"swedish"

FTKBb.png

"minimalistGray"

FTKC3.png

"TW"

FTKAk.png

*kronus*

Reaction score
Hi Sophie, I tried to change the theme of the ones you entered by clicking on the wheel but it doesn't work, how do you change the themes?
Touching the wheel displays this message.

43c48e89ed0ebbf1c59278edcd1f3899.png

lodi94

Reaction score
Hi Sophie, I tried to change the theme of the ones you entered by clicking on the wheel but it doesn't work, how do you change the themes?
Touching the wheel displays this message.

43c48e89ed0ebbf1c59278edcd1f3899.png

"Coming soon" = "arriverà presto"
The option isn't still avaible

Deleted User - 11595623

Thank you for a great script - saves time and has boosted my scavenging :)

I thought it wasn't being very accurate in the haul times as some villages were finishing later than others, when they had all been started together.

Then I realised that your script does not take into account any haul buff that is in operation, and so the troops in those villages were gathering more, and taking longer.

Would it be possible to add this to your script?

Thanks
slow.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Update: added an option to always keep a certain amount of troops at home, and changed the runtime to a date rather than a time. It will always suggest the current date + the previous runtime, so if you always used 6 hours or whatever in the past, it will still suggest 6 hours in the future. But now you have cleaner control over your return time :)

DeletedUser125384

Update: added an option to always keep a certain amount of troops at home, and changed the runtime to a date rather than a time. It will always suggest the current date + the previous runtime, so if you always used 6 hours or whatever in the past, it will still suggest 6 hours in the future. But now you have cleaner control over your return time :)

Hello there,

I think the script is having some issues running?
It stopped working!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The script should still work fine, does it not open at all? Also what browser/device are you running it on?

Last edited:

DeletedUser125384

The script should still work fine, does it not open at all? Also what browser/device are you running it on?
I was using it on my firefox browser, it works fine now though!
and yes the problem was that it didn't open at all.

Turambar

Reaction score
i like the changes. but the servers uses the 24h format. would be possible to have an option to have the dates on 24 hours format?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i like the changes. but the servers uses the 24h format. would be possible to have an option to have the dates on 24 hours format?

Unfortunately, it would be a pain in the ass to do that :/ I'd need two seperate UI elements, one for the day, and another for the hours, which only complicates things even more. The UI element I use right now only supports AM/PM

Turambar

Reaction score
Ah okay. I lose 3 seconds to convert the time formats in my mind running the script. On the other hand your script saved me HOURS every time I use it.

Thank you very much!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ah okay. I lose 3 seconds to convert the time formats in my mind running the script. On the other hand your script saved me HOURS every time I use it.

Thank you very much!

I added a little thing that shows how many hours runtime the current time is, does that help you a bit?