Mayhem to dominate K45

DeletedUser117534

Mayhem to dominate k45!?

Please have mercy on us, don't take away our barbs, we wouldn't survive through the winter.

Leave something for us peasants.

DVBBS

When you PP whore yourself THAT much this early, nobling a barb first is an semi effective strategy because it keeps your morale low.

Especially a good strategy if your tribe has recruited every player in your 15x15

DeletedUser118341

You guys clearly don't understand the game well enough to understand the thinking behind CD's account nobling that bonus village.

While ofcourse nobling something so small is not optimal in an ordinary scenario. I think it is clear the situation the account finds itself in is not ordinary in the slightest.

DeletedUser99565

You guys clearly don't understand the game well enough to understand the thinking behind CD's account nobling that bonus village.

While ofcourse nobling something so small is not optimal in an ordinary scenario. I think it is clear the situation the account finds itself in is not ordinary in the slightest.

Wth I haven't nobled anything yet so please don't talk about my account my dude

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

In the end, no one ever won a world with their first 3 concurs. Let's wait and see how he plays over the next month+ and judge from there.

You guys are complaining about nobling barbs but he's got top 20 ODA, and he is a top 5 farmer. So he is still one of the better players on the world even with the barb nobles.

DeletedUser118341

Wth I haven't nobled anything yet so please don't talk about my account my dude

CD = Ceiling Destroyer

Sorry for the confusion. If you read previous posts, it was clear who I was writing about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117534

I was paying out Mayhem as a tribe after they have bragged about being the best on the continent and Silence being a tribe of noobs. Mayhem hasn't showed us anything yet to back up their statement. They have scouted one of our villages closest to CD and 2 hours later he has decided to noble a 65 point bonus village. Admit it, it was at least a bit funny :)

I agree with The Scientist whether the decision was right or wrong , only the time will show.

DeletedUser118185

Mayhem is dominating so hard that their members want to massjoin us..damn i smell the domination!

DeletedUser65288

I was paying out Mayhem as a tribe after they have bragged about being the best on the continent and Silence being a tribe of noobs. Mayhem hasn't showed us anything yet to back up their statement. They have scouted one of our villages closest to CD and 2 hours later he has decided to noble a 65 point bonus village. Admit it, it was at least a bit funny :)

I agree with The Scientist whether the decision was right or wrong , only the time will show.

clearly ceiling's the only account in mayhem that has any clue what its doing, but I guess you can't expect people to realize that.

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen, if you would like to direct your attention to the right;

n8LyF.png

And thus, the slowly downward spiral of Mayhem, begins.

n8LBv.png

From a personal stand point, if this is ANY homage to the W72 Mayhem (Which their Duke was apart of), they will recruit, eat themselves, recruit again, eat themselves again, then pick the biggest tribe in the world to poke, and then stack the ever loving crap out of their front lines and do nothing.

They pro-longed the war in W72 so much that another neighbor joined in JUST to get rid of them to continue the war between the bigger tribe. It was a very, very sad sight to behold.

I expect nothing out of Mayhem in W86. This will either be a rinse and repeat offense of W72, or they'll simply just implode, which I assume is going to happen first.
I put my bets on "they will simply implode"

I think I owe you a coke...

DeletedUser118185

Who would have guessed it that Mayhem is badly failing lol
Happy to get my coke now *highfive*

DeletedUser117534

It can happen to any tribe when leadership fails or leaves. I am sure everyone has seen this at sone stage when playing tribal wars. Leaders fail the tribe falls apart at slightest pressure.
Mayhem is imploding but without nobleman being widely available not much will probably change for the players. Some people will move into different tribes while others will hang on to mayhem until probably nobled out in a week or so.

DeletedUser

That's it.

I just find it funny how he was well and truly at the defense of Mayhem and yet crippled and moved so quickly to a better tribe. It's sad to see it happen. No backbone's in this game anymore.

DeletedUser118185

Yeah it is kinda sad he acted like he would die for Mayhem but at first opportunity jumps ship..

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
'Tis a little early to be saying that after one person leaving and one small player being nobled that the tribe is failing?

DeletedUser

'Tis a little early to be saying that after one person leaving and one small player being nobled that the tribe is failing?

​No, I do not believe so , no...

**Waves a small crowed of hecklers over**

"Good to go on the calling out of Mayhem's Fail guys"

DeletedUser118341

Fraser, you have an extraordinarily short memory.

Care to remember what happened on W82, when you called out Ceiling Destroyer?