Medieval Warriors is recruiting anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nope! I promote Zeo bashing. Everyone please ignore Zeo's comment cause he secretly enjoys being bashed. :ram: :ram: :ram:

:icon_eek: omg! HOWD you figure out my secret desire! ... OOOOOO... damn.. now i need a new secret desire.. :icon_eek:

imori

Thanks Sox. I'm trying :) (written with a mouthful of chicken noodle soup! the ultimate cure!).

And Zeo, I'm not bashing you =P I dont bash people without proper reasons. I was just proving you wrong with statistics. nothing bashing about that.

Now if I was to take this here frying pan -pulls frying pan out of thin air- and hit you in the head....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Thanks Sox. I'm trying :) (written with a mouthful of chicken noodle soup! the ultimate cure!).

And Zeo, I'm not bashing you =P I dont bash people without proper reasons. I was just proving you wrong with statistics. nothing bashing about that.

Now if I was to take this here frying pan -pulls frying pan out of thin air- and hit you in the head....:icon_twisted:

ohhhh frying pan? -pulls giant ass rocket launcher out of thin air- -falls over and dislocates his arm from weight of rocket launcher- -BONK- -imori hits zeo with fryin pan-

BASHER!!! :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

imori

316603028_4d5cd81ef3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.