Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

its so boring. you can never beat cod4. as soon as you prestige on codmod 2 it takes too long to lvl up all over again and all of the online maps are crap.

Are you kidding me?..

I prestiged 2 days ago and I'm lvl 43 now..?

It's sooo easy to level up. You just need to be good ;)

DeletedUser

Are you kidding me?..

I prestiged 2 days ago and I'm lvl 43 now..?

It's sooo easy to level up. You just need to be good ;)

Yesterday morning I was level 60, now i'm 30 of the next prestige o.o. Its definitely easier for me to level here then mw1. You just gotta know how to get points i suppose eh lol

DeletedUser

Oh sh** KBS didn't realize you had a PS3 and not an Xbox :p nvm lol.

Who all has a 360 and plays MW2? Post your gamertag and I'll add ya's :)

(sorry for the double post)

DeletedUser

I'll be finding out if this game is good in a week or so. I finish university today, and am home in a short while, after which my Xbox will be sent for Red Light fixage, and then, CODMW2. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

well I am very secretive about my gamer-tag now I have 100 friends :| what a fail :p lol

Still MW2 is Awesome but I cba to lvl up. I think the secret is to aim for challanges but I really cba. I go on about 3 times a weel and had it a month... I am lvl 40 :) poor I kno but I ain't bad :S

DeletedUser

well I am very secretive about my gamer-tag now I have 100 friends :| what a fail :p lol

Still MW2 is Awesome but I cba to lvl up. I think the secret is to aim for challanges but I really cba. I go on about 3 times a weel and had it a month... I am lvl 40 :) poor I kno but I ain't bad :S

Here, I'll give you my gamertag and you can add me instead.

ExistedExponent

DeletedUser

kk

next time I am online I shall try and remember to add you but not got that much time atm...

What games modes do you prefer?

DeletedUser

next time I am online I shall try and remember to add you but not got that much time atm...

What games modes do you prefer?

Alright.

I usually play TDM, Hardcore TDM, Free-for-all and occasionally Search and Destroy.

DeletedUser

Best game, ever. Shortest game ever, too. Sadly. The ending owned haha.

PS, SpecOPS Chernobyl village sniper'ing is the best map/level/stage/thing. :)

DeletedUser

ROGER THAT I GOT YOUR SIX TOO DEVILDOG, WE'RE OSCAR MIKE!! RAMIREZ DO EVERYTHING OSCAR MIKE OSCAR MIKE OSCAR MIKE RAMIREZ GOD DAMNIT KEEP UP!!!111

RAMIREZ YOU BEEN SPOTTED BY THE PREDATOR DRONE SNIPE THE BTR RAMIREZ COVER ME WE'RE OSCAR MIKE!!! RAMIREZ LAZE THE TARGETS WITH YOUR... Urgh, you get the point. WE'RE OSCAR MIKE! :lol:

DeletedUser

I'll be finding out if this game is good in a week or so. I finish university today, and am home in a short while, after which my Xbox will be sent for Red Light fixage, and then, CODMW2. :icon_twisted:

its a great game, best multiplayer on 360 imo

DeletedUser54064

ROGER THAT I GOT YOUR SIX TOO DEVILDOG, WE'RE OSCAR MIKE!! RAMIREZ DO EVERYTHING OSCAR MIKE OSCAR MIKE OSCAR MIKE RAMIREZ GOD DAMNIT KEEP UP!!!111

RAMIREZ YOU BEEN SPOTTED BY THE PREDATOR DRONE SNIPE THE BTR RAMIREZ COVER ME WE'RE OSCAR MIKE!!! RAMIREZ LAZE THE TARGETS WITH YOUR... Urgh, you get the point. WE'RE OSCAR MIKE! :lol:

Ramirez must have hated you, I did find it a bit lame how a private was forced to do all the jobs :(, Cpl Dunn would have managed goddamn it.

CPL DUNN, TAKE OUT THAT BTR!

*Transformation*

"RAAAAA DUNNDY SUPA POWA ACTIVATEZ"

Dere :icon_cool:

/AbitMadAndLikesToRantOnTheMic.

DeletedUser

Yeah thats what I like... The simple plain modes but I do have a little fling for Capture the Flag :O lol

Lately I've been playing Demolition. It gives you so much XP.. I end up with atleast 15,000+ XP per game.

Just earlier plus my challenges I received 33,000 XP after one game. All I do basically is kill the guys that are either planting the bomb or defusing it.. I just run around and knife everyone ahah :p

My last match I ended up with 64-12 :lol:

DeletedUser54064

I got RROD yesterday after moving my xbox from monitor to a normal TV, I admit, it was quite paralyzing seeing that stupid thing flashing like mad.

I just unplugged the Xbox, waited 5 minutes and replugged, all is well :icon_cool: