Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser54064

A lowest ranking member on my friendlist(Level 10) is ranked 6.1 millionth in a world. That's an awful lot of XBL :lol:

DeletedUser

still playing cod 5 on the wii, sigh, i have to get my lazy self to a store to buy a realy game console though lol. but what is better than "pwning noobs" with authentic ww2 guns? not much id say. but of course ive never tried mw2 lol.

and i have changed my opinion, playstation is now my favorite console, i just need to buy one

DeletedUser

My friends and I were playing today, we had a full team and all made our tags, "RIOT"

We all used riot shield on demolition and one of us would plant a bomb and we just made an impenetrable wall around it while shouting MYRMIDONS and imitating the opening battle scene of "Troy"

Top XBL moment EVER for me!

DeletedUser54064

Can't be as funny as getting 4 people and doing drive bys on GTA 4 on two mopeds.

DeletedUser

Can't be as funny as getting 4 people and doing drive bys on GTA 4 on two mopeds.

Yes it is lol...and I'm more a fan of loading a ton of people into a bus and doing drivebys. I call it The Catepillar

DeletedUser

My friends and I were playing today, we had a full team and all made our tags, "RIOT"

We all used riot shield on demolition and one of us would plant a bomb and we just made an impenetrable wall around it while shouting MYRMIDONS and imitating the opening battle scene of "Troy"

Top XBL moment EVER for me!

LOL!

I remember on COD4 on the map where there is that shower/pool at the start of the map our entire team would go hide in the showers, all using claymores post all 12 of our claymores in strategic positions on the map and just shoot to draw the enemy in, they'd all be killled by the claymores, was quite funny. :p

I finally pick up my own copy of MW2 tommorow, after countless hours playing at my friends houses I have finally hooked my Xbox back up. :)

Hurrah!

DeletedUser22924

LOL!

I remember on COD4 on the map where there is that shower/pool at the start of the map our entire team would go hide in the showers, all using claymores post all 12 of our claymores in strategic positions on the map and just shoot to draw the enemy in, they'd all be killled by the claymores, was quite funny. :p

I finally pick up my own copy of MW2 tommorow, after countless hours playing at my friends houses I have finally hooked my Xbox back up. :)

Hurrah!

i've had my MWO2, like 3 days after it got out:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

LOL

I remember a time on COD 4 me and my friends made "ninja" classes. Both guns had silencers, perk 1 - bomb squad, Perk 2 - UAV Jammer, perk 3 - dead silence, special grenade - smoke. We would go out, get one kill and hide the rest of the time LOL...people got so mad.

Then on MW2 on estate I think it's called, we all put on riot shields and hid in the bathroom upstairs. one or two bloacking the doorway so they couldn't get in lol the only way they could even damage us was with grenades....we had blast shield LOL :D

If anyone wants to play MW2 on live send me a friend request - Name: ONyX SnIP3r

DeletedUser22924

in MW2, i made a stabbing class:icon_twisted:

Perk 1: Marathon
Perk 2: Lightweight
Perk 3: Commando

Primary Weopon: UMP
Secondary: Stinger(to take down those annoying UAV's and whatever else i can shoot down)

works like a charm:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

in MW2, i made a stabbing class:icon_twisted:

Secondary: Stinger(to take down those annoying UAV's and whatever else i can shoot down)

works like a charm:icon_biggrin:

no no no you have it all wrong (Or at least the second gun :/)

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

UMP
USP Tactical knife

That is the proper and most elite knifing class

DeletedUser22924

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

UMP
USP Tactical knife

too bad, im more team based than most players, i aim to win, not to be the top player.(though i get both most of the time:lol:)

DeletedUser

Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Commando Pro

UMP
USP Tactical knife

I think you are forgetting the care-package marker :icon_biggrin:

Best exploit (not a glitch lol) EVER

DeletedUser

I think you are forgetting the care-package marker :icon_biggrin:

Best exploit (not a glitch lol) EVER

With the care package thing though, sometimes your going so fast that you over lunge and completely miss your target...

and it destroys the hole point of having a tactical knife.

DeletedUser

With the care package thing though, sometimes your going so fast that you over lunge and completely miss your target...

Well for my clan I am one of two flag runners (we play CTF mainly) and this is how the two of us play:

1st Spawn
ACR w/holo sight and noob tube
Shotgun (I like the AA-12 w/ extendeds myself, but the other guy uses the striker)
-bling pro
-hardline pro
-commando pro

We practice shooting the 203 off of spawn so we usually get a kill or two each from that. Then you just get a nice camping spot for the last one. Once we have the 4 kill streak we just rush into their spawn in a jihad-like suicide blaze of glory.

Next time we spawn:

Vector
Shotgun
-Marathon Pro
-Lightweight Pro
-Commando Pro
and of course, Care Package.

I think I may lose a small degree of maneuverability by using a shotgun but when I'm "off" (aka the other guy is running the flag and I am running towards their flag spawn to get it when he scores it) I don't use the care package until I get the flag usually. As such, with LW Pro on I can basically sprint/shotgun at Gears of War speed which compensates for me lacking Stopping Power.

I agree it takes a *really* long time to get used to, but once you are used to the speed you will demolish other teams.

DeletedUser

I finally pick up my own copy of MW2 tommorow, after countless hours playing at my friends houses I have finally hooked my Xbox back up.

Hurrah!

Nice! What's your gamertag? I'll add ya :)

If anyone wants to play MW2 on live send me a friend request - Name: ONyX SnIP3r

Is that for PS3 or 360?

in MW2, i made a stabbing class

works like a charm

Truly the best class ever lol.

Not to brag but I'd say.. 80+% of my games, I finish on top lol. I average at least 20+ kills a game :p

I don't know about completely missing my target but yes I do get that sometimes that I go to knife em and I miss?.. I really don't get how you could miss knifing tbh.. and it really ticks me off when I miss then get killed when the guy didn't even know I was there.

DeletedUser22924

i usually get around 20 kills, but lately lag has been killing me:icon_redface:

though i do(on occation) get upto 30 kills.

P.S i only play Team Death Match.

P.S.S My GamerTag is FiskBlack93

i want to own some ass.