Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

you know what, i hate all you gc haters! die die die die die die die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zakipoo

ive never actually played gamecube, i hated the controller setting its set up weird... old skool eh? go for altrai ;)

DeletedUser

GET UP PRIVATE ALLEN WIPE THAT JAM OFF YOUR FACE SOLDIER WE'RE OSCAR MIKE GET TO THE CONVOY GET IN YOUR VEHICAL... ALLEN CEASE FIRE THERES NOTHING THERE :lol:

DeletedUser

I have my lappy.

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor P8400
256MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450
Ram - 3GB DDR2
DirectX - 10
And hard disk - More than sufficient!

Do you think it will work fine?

DeletedUser

Should run pretty smoothly. Don't nuke me if it doesn't, though. ^_^

My laptop runs it fine, it just freezes every 25mins or so for 5 seconds. And it's by no means up to the 'requirements needed'.

DeletedUser

Should run pretty smoothly. Don't nuke me if it doesn't, though. ^_^

My laptop runs it fine, it just freezes every 25mins or so for 5 seconds. And it's by no means up to the 'requirements needed'.

I nuked you anyway. You called me gay.

DeletedUser54064

They should release MW2 for Sega Megadrive as some sort of a joke, that console was a beast, with those 3 buttons and a D pad

DeletedUser

They should release MW2 for Sega Megadrive as some sort of a joke, that console was a beast, with those 3 buttons and a D pad

this mad me laugh. remember the giant control pad socket, it was like a kettle lead. hahaha good times good stuff

DeletedUser

lol what was that game with thoes 2 spies called? i love owning my friends. woot screenpeaking!

DeletedUser

Ummm being playing a lot of COD now I no longer have TW to play (no offense still love this place)...

My degree is quite easy also so my time is now divided between COD, playing football, going out and getting hammered, sleep, and food. :)

Life is good did someone say? (Sorry to rub in being a lazy university bum) Foarfoar!

I LOVE CODMW2!!!!