Modern Warfare 2

DeletedUser

Just got my Xbox back after it being broke for about 6 months, my dad's friend is good at fixing stuff and used the Microsoft fix kit, played 2 hours on CODWaW (haven't bought MW2 "yet") and the 2 red lights came up AGAIN, stupid overheating problem, I think this Xbox is pretty much cooked now, so if this fix doesn't work I will be picking up a new one, either way within a week I WILL be playing!!

DeletedUser54064

Have you ensured that all the wires are connected thoroughly? I got my first red light a few weeks ago, that happened after I've moved it around 10 times, I've just unplugged everything, went off to get a drink, came back and replugged and it works as usual.

Tazecca

i wonder who has the highest ratio :p
i am using AK-47 atm... FMJ trying to get the 40 :(

DeletedUser

i wonder who has the highest ratio :p
i am using AK-47 atm... FMJ trying to get the 40 :(

Well my ratio isn't as good as it could be if I would of played my account from the beginning.. My brother was the one playing, when I started playing he was -400 (400 more deaths than kills)

And now I'm nearly +1,700

Second prestige lvl 33 (Haven't played during the holidays so I'll be lvlin up pretty quick now)

DeletedUser

I know a good spot for fmj kills on skidrow. In the main building there is a hole in the floor on the second level just camp there and shoot the through the little floorboard. :)

DeletedUser

I know a good spot for fmj kills on skidrow. In the main building there is a hole in the floor on the second level just camp there and shoot the through the little floorboard. :)

That's when you'll see "Killed by ExistedExponent" (Weapon killed by: Knife)

Tis what you get for campin :icon_wink:

<- ExistedExponent

:)

DeletedUser

What you want FMJ kills... You camp only takes you 2 games Ive started using this class a lot;

UMP silenced
M10 shotgun

Marathon Pro
Cold blooded
Ninja pro

DeletedUser

i just made a huge mistake...

my friends and i saw a comercial for the wii, and it looked fun, so we all put money into it and bought one, it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gamecube is way better

DeletedUser

my friends and i saw a comercial for the wii, and it looked fun, so we all put money into it and bought one, it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gamecube is way better

Or just don't buy either? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Why the f*ck would you buy a Wii in the first place? :icon_confused:

We clearly stated to get either an Xbox360 or PS3 (More likely a 360 cuz tis better :icon_wink:)

Oh and Gamecube is so 10 years ago. So you most def need an upgrade.

zakipoo

gamecobe? naww N64 is better lol

but if you want the best,.. adtrai is the one to go

DeletedUser

nah, you gotta go oldschool, sega and NES are the best :lol:

DeletedUser

Why the f*ck would you buy a Wii in the first place? :icon_confused:

We clearly stated to get either an Xbox360 or PS3 (More likely a 360 cuz tis better :icon_wink:)

Oh and Gamecube is so 10 years ago. So you most def need an upgrade.

gamecube focuses on gameplay, newer things focus on graphics, thats what i tell myself lol. and why get a wii, idk i like nintendo. well im selling it off anyways lol. i think ill just try a pc game...?

DeletedUser

im not trying to go oldschool lol, i just love the gamecube, some of the best games ive ever played are on that thing

DeletedUser

oh, and we all know old school is spelled old skool, get it right!

DeletedUser

are you kidding me dude, i love those games. call of duty br1, all of the sports games are great, and agent under fire is awesome. moh ea is great to.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111