Difference: 752

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,027,324
Side 2: 1,987,525
Difference: 7,039,799

chart

DeletedUser

i hope this will not be best of KTA....but to be realistic i think it is :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Felt like we needed an update here!

Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,018
Side 2: 223
Difference: 795

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,522,129
Side 2: 2,071,921
Difference: 7,450,208

chart

~Michael

Spartanzeon

A surprise attack always proves to be of benefit to the one doing the surprise. We were caught with our troops in the other side of the word, its the same crap they pull on Dos, but i guess is the only way to win for them, forsaking any and all agreements. then again all is fair in war i guess. Its just a matter of honor and sticking to it and playing with decency. Regardless "Ours is the Fury"

Alf Hucker

A surprise attack always proves to be of benefit to the one doing the surprise. We were caught with our troops in the other side of the word, its the same crap they pull on Dos, but i guess is the only way to win for them, forsaking any and all agreements. then again all is fair in war i guess. Its just a matter of honor and sticking to it and playing with decency. Regardless "Ours is the Fury"

Well said Spartanzeon. Oh hang on it was you that was eating all the ModWar spoils and ignoring requests to stop, stating something along the lines of "I attack what I want". Indeed you did, and so are we :icon_evil:

DeletedUser93066

Well said Spartanzeon. Oh hang on it was you that was eating all the ModWar spoils and ignoring requests to stop, stating something along the lines of "I attack what I want". Indeed you did, and so are we :icon_evil:

IS that so? which was? Ahh mindless wandering? Anyways This is just the beginning. Ahh good old days the spanking we did to MOD for attacking our spoils.

DeletedUser

You really make no sense at all Core, Arith please never leave us and leave core in charge :p

We have a private forum with KTA, we told them many times that we can sort out a deal where both Mod and KTA can continue to grow on abandoned/ex dos vills, much like Modwar extended to Nyuk after Trinity and before you declared. Kta basically told us to go to hell, coupled with the fact they were napping you lot, well we could see the writing on the wall so to speak, and that was that. So bring it on world, we have no naps, ceasefires or backroom deals, unlike your two tribes we are truly free to noble all non blue dots, :icon_twisted: life is so much easier this way

Spartanzeon

Yes I ate them and ate those in k's that were under KTA control. Why the heck would I allow you guys to freely noble in our back yard after few so much unrest due to some broken "agreements". You guys no longer needed us so we were discarded. I respected your spoils as long as they didn't crossed into our territory.

DeletedUser

Please, enlightmen me of these "agreements"?

Or do you mean the one where kta wanted to merge with ModWar but cos we never said yes to a hugfest we broke an "agreement".

Fact is your duke agreed you lot would stop the nobling of what was rightfully our food, but you kept taking food off our table.

Then you went and got in bed with Nyuk and didnt even have the common courtesy to tell us, and yet you STILL expect us to sit back and say "hey thats fine, just take us for fools, we dont care"

Well heres the price for thinking like that!

Enjoy the rim.

Spartanzeon

Great work genius, have you yet to decipher we are on the rim. And any and most if not all agreements or deals or ideas were brought up to the table by MOD. You want to harvest the food on my side of the farm, not happening. MOD was going back on their words, ideas, agreements etc... why would we tel YOU about our internals politics or diplomacy dealing, is the ego this big that WE have to tell YOU. Price???? Is called Tribal Wars, not Tribal Hugs, is part of the game.

darkaniken2

Spart, KTA can hardly criticize anyone else for going back on their words. Seriously.

DeletedUser

Great work genius, have you yet to decipher we are on the rim. And any and most if not all agreements or deals or ideas were brought up to the table by MOD. You want to harvest the food on my side of the farm, not happening. MOD was going back on their words, ideas, agreements etc... why would we tel YOU about our internals politics or diplomacy dealing, is the ego this big that WE have to tell YOU. Price???? Is called Tribal Wars, not Tribal Hugs, is part of the game.

Gonna just give a quick reply.

Most agreements/ideas were discussed with Mike first, and most were agreed upon and/or discarded. The main agreements and/or say so of a yes or no pertaining anything, did ultimately lay with Modwar because we are and have struggled to strive to number 1# and hold it, what with players leaving and such (but we quite lenient in what we would and could do, really...). We fought a two front war long enough and stayed on top to know what we deserve and what we wanted (This is not any any form, some ego boosting sentence, but fact). You, spart were the worst to ignore not only my reasonable demands to cease eating DOS barbs until Mike's return, you also ignored your own duke's of the same thing and continued to argue in the forums, which led to the quick breakdown of what WAS a working relationship between our tribes.

And the simple fact you should have told us: We as in, ourselves and KTA were warring Nyuk and by you guys hugging nyuk when you did, meant you hugged the world..the only enemies you had were barbs :icon_neutral: you seriously do not see anything wrong with that?

DeletedUser92635

Are you fricking serious? It's War mate, there's no rules in War. DEAL WITH IT. :)