ModWar vs KTA - Eaters of the Dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser75632
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You chose to recruit him a conquer is a conquer

Also whats interesting is nyuk and KTA for the last week have equaled modwars total conquers against each other with nyuk and KTA slightly in front. With KTA near enough on par with Modwar for the last 48 hours so as Arith suggested perhaps Modwar has slowed down?

Also Blue looks like he has been kicked out already :L typical

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Well, if it's just Blue-Eye, then that just means once those vills are gone it won't really matter anymore... They need to stop losing vills in order to turn things around.

And yea, I was a bit bummed he got booted as well.

DeletedUser

That's just blue.

Just to prove this point:

Side 1:
Players: Blue-Eye
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 127
Difference: 127

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1,253,863
Difference: 1,253,863

chart

~Michael

DeletedUser

Factor out their gains on the inactive blue-eye and nipigon accounts:

Side 1:
Players: Eye 0f the Tiger, Evocablepanic, AGREEN5477, Marshall Bruce Mathers, roaringbull, devdj, Blinktwo8, nonni06, TLCsLaYeR, Randora, cky0890, Poita, Apoc22932, darkcrusader99, pawpaw1, mike4599, OvisMare, NiTeYoDa, Heafo, geneamt, dd1980, thelamb, high_contrast, Ironman2246, Antoine03, Red Power Ranger, RagingPanda, peacechaotic, stavros8800, jamesthe1v, PrincessEli, andyh5891, darkforce2, lefty259, prinsesaqu
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 135
Side 2: 15
Difference: 120

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,307,069
Side 2: 138,116
Difference: 1,168,953

chart

Well, lets just say those numbers don't impress me so much.

~Michael

DeletedUser75632

Lets chillax on the stats mate.

KTA can probably claim the same thing about conquers on them. To a greater extent, I believe our conquer/active account ratio is better.
Yes it was our fault for recruiting blue and not managing his exit more containing. There are some things that you cannot always control 100%.

DeletedUser

They will just boot the accounts that have the losses Arith, in true Modwar fashion - gutless and untested with zero sense of honour as per usual, if it wasn't for the hugging sessions and multi accounts they would have joined the ranks of 'player no longer exists' a long time ago...

Note: According to Evo's big brag session to CORE we wouldnt last 30 days..... tick tock......how many days to go?

Watch now how they will manipulate stats with some account booting.....

DeletedUser75632

Too predictable, and out of touch with the way this game works Mike. Still do not understand how ModWar is a tribe of huggers. If you could elaborate on that claim I would be most appreciative.

I don't ever seem to remember ModWar merging once.

ModWar booted accounts that only breifly associated themselves with the tribe. Poor skill, performance, and an all around broken promise to live up to everything expected of them when brought on board led to their dismissals.

Clear difference between booting a player that had been a ModWarian for years and booting a player that had come on board for but a couple weeks to just do nothing but hand over villages to the enemy.

DeletedUser

They will just boot the accounts that have the losses Arith, in true Modwar fashion - gutless and untested with zero sense of honour as per usual, if it wasn't for the hugging sessions and multi accounts they would have joined the ranks of 'player no longer exists' a long time ago...

Note: According to Evo's big brag session to CORE we wouldnt last 30 days..... tick tock......how many days to go?

Watch now how they will manipulate stats with some account booting.....

This is probably one of the funniest things I have seen on these dead and dreary forums in a while. If you kicked all your sat accounts including the players that are garbage then you would have to kick everyone starting with yourself.

I have seen your pathetic attacks as well as your weak noble trains and way you handle all those accounts you are saddled with. Totally pathetic. Please do this world a favor and delete before you embarrass yourself even further.

A tribe of fence sitters never amount to anything except food.

Time to reload

Hueygunner out!

Alf Hucker

I thought I had gone mad when I saw an internal posted that I had never heard of :D

DeletedUser

HueyGunner = Just another coward who just proves my point with his very existence....another fool hiding in the shadows, only comes out to play to stroke the gargantuan ego...

Wonder why the insults after my post? Look like we struck gold did we!

Boot more of those accounts fellas - show us how tough you are....c'mon more personal attacks are clearly called for here, I haven't learnt my lesson yet....

lmao...

DeletedUser

HueyGunner = Just another coward who just proves my point with his very existence....another fool hiding in the shadows, only comes out to play to stroke the gargantuan ego...

Wonder why the insults after my post? Look like we struck gold did we!

Boot more of those accounts fellas - show us how tough you are....c'mon more personal attacks are clearly called for here, I haven't learnt my lesson yet....

lmao...

I think you have taken one too many blows to the head mate. A long time ago I told everyone here I am many. I know what accounts you are sitting on. Maybe you should boot them and do the same thing as Modwar is doing.

That would leave you all alone and you wouldn't be able to attack with them.

By the way mate. From my previous world I won I know exactly how this world would turn out. I called it a very long time ago when Modwar attacked Dos. If you remember I said it in the forums and not many would believe it. You should take what I say with some truth mate.

Hope you a nuke shelter.

DeletedUser75632

Regarding predictability:

KTA can probably claim the same thing about conquers on them. To a greater extent, I believe our conquer/active account ratio is better.
Yes it was our fault for recruiting blue and not managing his exit more containing. There are some things that you cannot always control 100%.

Very next post, you start your crying about booting these players. I would call that predictable... but whatever....

You are right though, I used it to just draw you out so I could highlight the fact that you and your 'Modwarians' are deep down a bunch of lowlife cowards in the opinion of many (not Modwarians or their groupies obviously)...

You only care about stats and your fragile collective egos, you hide behind your excuses of 'do nothing but hand over villages to the enemy' as you boot those accounts...maybe when they realized they were the meatshields for the cowards hiding in the shadows (you and your modwar super heroes) they made a mistake and joined the wrong team?

They just got screwed over yet again by Modwars super self inflatable ego and love for stroking themselves over stats....

Oh and "booting a player that had been a ModWarian for years" - Can count them on one hand Phil, Mod is made up of 'blow-ins' these days here for an ego trip....

You know Mike your absence of sound logic ceases to amaze me. Huggers... yet we have never merged once. Cowards... yet we war the world? I would think the cowardice way about doing things would have been to appease your unearned demands on Dos X, and war Nyuk collectively together. That would have provided more hiding in your corner and doing nothing. We all know that is not the route ModWar has gone. In all, who sounds more like the cowards there?

Ego's... well you might be right, or might be wrong. I guess everybody has an ego to appease (big or small). You have one of the largest that I have witnessed on this world, though that might not be the opinion of you and your vulture groupies.

Stating these players as meatshields is laughable. We have never hid behind recruits once, we only ever aimed to win this world with players that deserve to win it. Jumping aboard the top tribe with promises to perform, but in all reality having the intention of doing nothing does not deserve this achievement.

You can cry Mike all day and night about how these 'ego-stroking honorless' bafoons wronged you. But in the end it doesn't mean jack squat. You are just making a fool of yourself with A) completely flawed logic of how this game works, and B) tearing up so much that it is almost pathetic/sadistic just to read. In all I doubt you care, because you don't have an ego to maintain? Right?

Alf Hucker

mike you seem a but heated today. Maybe send some attacks, or defend against some, and chill-out a bit.

Personally I don't like being referred to as a lowlife coward yet you seem to be quite happy to stoop to personal abuse of people that have something in common with you ie they like playing tribal wars. Maybe you don't like the way others play the game but no need for personal abuse.

I've been in ModWar for some time and your mention of a tribe only caring about stats is quite frankly nonsense., the only place I've seen stats is here on this forum. Does it really matter whether Blue-Eye's villages are counted in stats or not? I would suggest worrying more about defending your villages as an active player than being concerned about whether you've got a load of conquers from an inactive or not.

'blow-ins for an ego trip'. - if you mean new players that are playing old accounts then I guess I'm included in that having not played world 42 from the start. I was however recruited to fill a vacant account sometime ago. If you weren't aware of it that's fairly normal practice nowadays in tw. If you want to call it an ego trip that's your prerogative, personally I just like playing the game. I've played two worlds, finished one and got my butt kicked in another. Win or lose bothers me not, it's the fight that's important and sadly your tribe hasn't put up much of one so far :eek: Although having said that support has started getting into place in some accounts so fair play to those players (FFE for example) that have now got it there. It's never easy taking the first wave with troops all over the place in the wrong areas. Nobody likes a cake-walk :D

DeletedUser

Ah the world according to Phil....thanks for your insight into my flawed logic and clearly the lack of any right to have an opinion let alone being able to share it...I guess everyone who doesn't see your viewpoint is a..... what was it again????

You can cry Mike all day and night about how these 'ego-stroking honorless' bafoons wronged you.
Interesting comment and choice of words, they are YOUR words, not mine, your interpretation - not mine.
Clearly you are admitting you wronged KTA as per the agreement we had in place but really - who cares? You played the game very well and you played it to win.
I can and will share my opinion based on what you call 'flawed logic' as much as I like, just as you share yours, sorry that I dont humiliate easily Phil, you would be able to even get close (not with my super sized ego), btw nice BMX you have there Phil - ride it often do ya champ? :D

Alf...
Thanks .... my comments are probably more relevant to people who were on this world once upon a time and have returned when the going got easier..they know who they are, maybe they will take the bait and reply so everyone knows they are alive and well snickering in the shadows...

Been fun rattling the monkey cage again but now I have work to do...

(Strange how my initial question of how many days we had left still hasnt been answered.....we had thirty...how many left before we all break down and quit now?)

DeletedUser

Regardless of propaganda, blame, who hates who etc.

Modwar have dismissed 3 players since the start of this war fact.
Compared to 0 from both KTA and Nyuk.

Also this bullshit about them not pulling their weight? Well you recruited them, it is your fault it just makes me laugh that you feel the need to dismiss them instead of supporting them.

DeletedUser91907

Regardless of propaganda, blame, who hates who etc.

Modwar have dismissed 3 players since the start of this war fact.
Compared to 0 from both KTA and Nyuk.

Also this bullshit about them not pulling their weight? Well you recruited them, it is your fault it just makes me laugh that you feel the need to dismiss them instead of supporting them.

IDIOT , FOOL , CHUMP, JACKASS......(sorry Aaron don't mean any of those things just trying to fit in with everyone else and that seems to be standard practice on the forums these days lol) Why support dead weight? when there are players fighting and doing things toward the betterment and advancement of the tribe who could use it. If one of the requirements for being recruited is activity and your inactive.... your gone.

As far as the stats go add in or remove anyone you like the bottom line is KTA will fall It's just a matter of time.. As to how much time I couldn't say and don't care , We shall continue forward until it's reality.

DeletedUser

I know :L it just amuses me how Modwar have always stated they wanted a fight, and in this very thread have said they do not care about stats yet evidence supports otherwise. I dont really care who wins to be perfectly honest, though I wouldnt put KTA out of the fight just yet as im sure if I could be asked to make a conquer map 95% of modwar conquers would be along the previous dos X front... which would be expected yet nearly none in other areas, im sure the same could be said for nyuk and KTA. I expect to see who really wins when the 3 hammerheads so to speak come to head but for now I agree Modwar have the momentum

DeletedUser

You know its quite interesting stats wise, I was looking at it in a bit of detail as im sad like that, and I found that really KTA arent really losing that much. I cant be asked to post all the stats, but if you took Gignac out of the equation which appears quite obviously an inactive account, which just so happens to be the majority of Modwars conquers you could say they were drawing, and if blue hadn't been dismissed (this is including Gignac) KTA would be actually winning for the last 48 hours, and near enough a complete draw for the last week add into the equation they are losing against Nyuk is it safe to say that Modwars momentum is finally ended for now and that they are in fact being pushed back? The 3 dismissed accounts seems to add to the evidence :)