ModWar vs KTA - Eaters of the Dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser75632
  • Start date

DeletedUser93066

Haha.. Like I said If it wasn't KTA on our back MOD would have been merging into DosX now not the other way around.

DeletedUser85711

Nah, just like KTA is getting eaten along the Dos front, I think the same is said for Mod.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,665
Side 2: 2,356
Difference: 4,309

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,426
Side 2: 767
Difference: 1,659

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 63,134,844
Side 2: 22,418,359
Difference: 40,716,485

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,033,295
Side 2: 7,304,423
Difference: 15,728,872

chart
[/spoil]

Aaron, you just work the numbers any way you like bro, ill just sing me a little song '56k bottles of beer on the wall, 56k bottles of beer, take one down and bottle a clown, there will be a s%#tload more bottles of beer on the wall :lol: Keep crunching bro :icon_cool:, ill just be performing here till worlds end :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Blue was inactive/quit, so same as Gig. So minus that out.

Yeah thats what I did, so modwar vs KTA on pure stats discluding dismissals Modwar is winning.
KTA-Gignac vs Modwar = Draw
KTA vs Modwar + Blue = KTA winning for the last week? I think

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,665
Side 2: 2,356
Difference: 4,309

chart

Side 1: 2,426
Side 2: 767
Difference: 1,659

chart

Side 1: 63,134,844
Side 2: 22,418,359
Difference: 40,716,485

chart

Side 1: 23,033,295
Side 2: 7,304,423
Difference: 15,728,872

chart
[/spoil]

Aaron, you just work the numbers any way you like bro, ill just sing me a little song '56k bottles of beer on the wall, 56k bottles of beer, take one down and bottle a clown, there will be a s%#tload more bottles of beer on the wall :lol: Keep crunching bro :icon_cool:, ill just be performing here till worlds end :icon_wink:

Oh I dont really care I just found it amusing that despite the propaganda on how KTA is so bad, that it in fact the majority of your conquers recently are mainly off an inactive account. As for the beginning meh you can post that, but lets be honest an empty village with support halfway across the world really isnt that much of an achievement. My post was simply noting the possibility that Modwar was in fact slowing down to a more stalemate approach towards KTA.

DeletedUser64451

Yeah thats what I did, so modwar vs KTA on pure stats discluding dismissals Modwar is winning.
KTA-Gignac vs Modwar = Draw
KTA vs Modwar + Blue = KTA winning for the last week? I think

The problem with this, is that gignac and blue were both KTA. Dismissing the KTA vs blue stats makes sense, in that KTA is just getting back what would have been theirs had mike not been so hasty with the boot. It's hard to really call that "war stats" as blue didn't attack KTA, and KTA didn't attack blue until they realized he was being internaled. Dismissing modwar vs GIGNAC does not make sense, as he was in KTA at the onset of the war, and (or his sitter) had been fighting back until recently when they've decided to go ahead and internal him.

Here's another way to look at it:

image.php

Making gains, before and after the boots.

image.php

The past 5-7 days is the first uptick in the past month, up to about 167.3 mil from a low of 166.7 mil. I don't think you can look at that and say KTA is winning.

DeletedUser

He was still part of Modwar... regardless like gignac is still part of KTA.

All i was saying is war stats wise as in conquers KTA isnt as bad as the whole world likes to think that infact Modwar have been gaining conquers more so on inactive accounts rather than the active ones. The majority of the downshift has been from the beginning when KTA support was elsewhere quite obviously and losing players such as Blue rather than Modwars effort against them.

DeletedUser

He was still part of Modwar... regardless like gignac is still part of KTA.

All i was saying is war stats wise as in conquers KTA isnt as bad as the whole world likes to think that infact Modwar have been gaining conquers more so on inactive accounts rather than the active ones. The majority of the downshift has been from the beginning when KTA support was elsewhere quite obviously and losing players such as Blue rather than Modwars effort against them.

KTA is taking advantage of their old player's current situation (Blue-Eye) and ModWar is taking advantage of a number of their weaker / inactive players (GIGNAC, SupportForces, and Blue-Eye depending on how you view that account) in addition to a number of active players, such as Alessandro, scraggly, and mike. Sure, they've gained more off the weaker accounts, but the difference is ModWar is gaining notably more on active players as well.

I have no problems agreeing that KTA is better than the world views them to be, but it has always been like that for them. Eventually it's just noise and you stop dwelling on it.
However, stat-wise and position-wise, I have problems saying KTA is in as good of a position and you set them up to be. They were at or just below 200M points before this war started, but look at it now- whereas ModWar has done nothing but increase in points (villages) and position since the war began.

@ the bolded parts of my quote- you strive to use Blue-Eye against ModWar for stats, yet also choose to include him as to why KTA's stats are bad? If you're going to take a stance, at least keep it consistent.

John/Nyst/ying-ling

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bottom line is when you are fighting a tribe you seek out the inactives and eat them. This puts you in their homeland and causes massive panic. There are at least 5-6 dead accounts in KTA. Mike has the sit for quite a few of them and is having fun on the Allesandro account right now.

If it was not for KTA eating blue then they would have basically have complete and total negative gains and that is including if you take Gignac out of the equasion as KTA is eating him as well.

KTA will be gone by the end of the year. This world could very well be over once KTA is gone as Modwar could potentially own enough of the world to have it shut down.

DeletedUser71925

Bottom line is when you are fighting a tribe you seek out the inactives and eat them. This puts you in their homeland and causes massive panic. There are at least 5-6 dead accounts in KTA. Mike has the sit for quite a few of them and is having fun on the Allesandro account right now.

If it was not for KTA eating blue then they would have basically have complete and total negative gains and that is including if you take Gignac out of the equasion as KTA is eating him as well.

KTA will be gone by the end of the year. This world could very well be over once KTA is gone as Modwar could potentially own enough of the world to have it shut down.

Hopefully not. I'd love to be able to come back and finish off on this world.

DeletedUser

Oh I dont really care I just found it amusing that despite the propaganda on how KTA is so bad, that it in fact the majority of your conquers recently are mainly off an inactive account. As for the beginning meh you can post that, but lets be honest an empty village with support halfway across the world really isnt that much of an achievement. My post was simply noting the possibility that Modwar was in fact slowing down to a more stalemate approach towards KTA.

I would love for you to figure out the last time Kta had less than 17k villages? meanwhile Modwar are about to hit a record high for villages (over 57k) regardless of who we take them off within kta, its still a village that within 2weeks can be used effectively against its former owners *shrugs*

Put it this way, we are just going to keep doing our thing, kta/nyuk are welcome to stop us if they can. The way I figure it Modwar are at about 53-54% of player owned villages as it stands now.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkaniken2

24 hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 72
Difference: 137

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 16
Difference: 90

chart

Side 1: 2,005,462
Side 2: 734,484
Difference: 1,270,978

chart

Side 1: 1,023,690
Side 2: 158,550
Difference: 865,140

chart

[/spoil]

48 hours
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 196
Side 2: 31
Difference: 165

chart

Side 1: 1,886,371
Side 2: 302,760
Difference: 1,583,611

chart

[/spoil]

Last Week
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 577
Side 2: 110
Difference: 467

chart

Side 1: 5,614,059
Side 2: 1,029,942
Difference: 4,584,117

chart

[/spoil]

Last Month
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 2,265
Side 2: 758
Difference: 1,507

chart

Side 1: 21,763,976
Side 2: 7,240,094
Difference: 14,523,882

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser93262

KTA needs to gain some activity and start eating inactive Mod. I'm sure they can find some way to turn the stats more in their favor, unless they want to continue to drastically lose ground and fall to Mod. At the rate Mod is going this war won't be much longer. I expect a speed up though, in one way or the other. Maybe KTA will get a decent Op together...

DeletedUser

How'd you manage to convince Nyst and ying-ling to start co-playing with you again John?

Neither of them are, it's just the footnote for my message as to identify who I am also known as.
How've you been scuba? It's been a while. Heard from Ads lately?

Also, cute guild name for GIGNAC, might as well throw mike's account in there too.

John/Nyst/ying-ling

Alf Hucker

Defender: mikeptm2
Destination: NICE TRY F***HEAD ;) (605|299) K26

Charming.

DeletedUser

Neither of them are, it's just the footnote for my message as to identify who I am also known as.
How've you been scuba? It's been a while. Heard from Ads lately?

John/Nyst/ying-ling
Not bad mate, enjoying the freedom of not having to wake up in the middle of the night to send of a train or spending hours tagging attacks.
I haven't heard from Ads since I quit w58 but then again I haven't really been on skype ether so he may have tried to get in touch with me there. (I must log on to check).

anyway hope your enjoying munching away at KTA and get some payback for contributing to the down fall of YAY

DeletedUser

KTA needs to gain some activity and start eating inactive Mod. I'm sure they can find some way to turn the stats more in their favor, unless they want to continue to drastically lose ground and fall to Mod. At the rate Mod is going this war won't be much longer. I expect a speed up though, in one way or the other. Maybe KTA will get a decent Op together...

You mean mikeptm needs to stop trying to play all the accounts and actually defend his own.

Mind you, hes not even playing the other accounts very well

darkaniken2

There's only 1 Arith...

Kidding... But no, really.
Oh really? I seem to recall a certain doctor with the same name...

But don't worry, you're still special to us. No one can do what you do as well as you do it. :D