Modwar vs Nyuk

DeletedUser

Baron I get the feeling you have been around the block several times, If you havent fought modwar, then feel free to join dos or nyuk and experience the full range of products w42 has yet to offer, now get off of my lawn....Jess, pass the 10ft barge poll.....hmmm your right, id hate to get it dirty :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser85711

Never been in my tribe as far as I'm aware. Don't think he was in either of the other 2 tribes either, just sat in his corner and played everyone against anyone.

Feel free to take him in though.

darkaniken2

He was in Dos briefly before leaving when IDS broke off again. Next time around he wasn't invited back.

DeletedUser93066

Baron I get the feeling you have been around the block several times, If you havent fought modwar, then feel free to join dos or nyuk and experience the full range of products w42 has yet to offer, now get off of my lawn....Jess, pass the 10ft barge poll.....hmmm your right, id hate to get it dirty :icon_biggrin:

You go boi!! We wont mind seeing you getting dirty on Baron even he will love it.

DeletedUser85711

Hahaha, he was praising you on skype. Prob posted just to keep this charade going.

DeletedUser64451

You're so bossy...like you're some boss or something....

Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: Nyuk

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 745
Side 2: 223
Difference: 522

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 32
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,845,267
Side 2: 1,609,133
Difference: 5,236,134

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,334
Side 2: 306,028
Difference: 138,694

chart

Yeah, you're right, those are dull.

DeletedUser

Not that we need answer you, but I am going to nevertheless, Ovismare, Ironman and prinse all handled the 'Ironman' op and may I just take this opportunity to tell them what a wonderful job they have all done, there was a small amount of sitting done to work in with their playing times but the vast majority of their incoming were handled by the players whom the account belongs to of course......Dont tell me you don't have legitimate players on all your accounts?

I thought that was illegal?? Besides, it dosen't seem like a good way to be warring a two front war to me :icon_rolleyes: Perhaps you need a break?

DeletedUser85711

Don't need a break, I need to quit. :p

But the play styles on Iron have differed greatly over the past 3 weeks. That's all I was referring to.

DeletedUser64451

Maybe you just pissed him off >:D

He may have had some spot sitters here and there but for the most part it was him and one sitter. It's easier to defend an account if you're used to it, we try not to shake up sitters too much. Not that I would know much, I quit logging in when jess started talking about a counter-op...I hate when she makes me do stuff...