Difference: 1,501,089

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57,401
Side 2: 0
Difference: 57,401

chart

[/spoil]

Superb job on your six villages gained against us I must say.

10x growth rate

DeletedUser64451

We've withstood consecutive ops against our southern K's in the past few weeks, and this is how it turns out:

image.php

vs

image.php

That's right, the graph showing points going down attacked the tribe with the points going up...I'm not really sure how it worked out that we got bigger while you got smaller during your ops, but I can't really say I'm surprised.

DeletedUser85711

^ Not due to you guys though. But alas, warring 2 tribes isn't always the best of decisions.

Good luck to you nubsicles.

hellochase14

This war is still going on?
Is Modwar really that bad :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I hear that another group has come to Modwar to request an alliance. That Barbs are now fighting a 2 front war. DosX and now Nyuk have actively been nobling these peaceful villages. Modwar and the Barbs have been on very good terms, and plan to continue this relationship. In return, the Barbs have extended an open trade with Modwar and will produce all the resources that Mod needs. So with this new war against Nyuk, Modwar wishes the Barbs the best of luck in the near future and also promises that they will surround them as soon as possible to offer some better protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

bruffalooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Promise it isn't spam. :)

DeletedUser

Coreeeeeeeeeeeeeh come back soon!!!!!

Not spam either........oh wait, he has more accounts anyway? 0_o?

DeletedUser93066

I am here Ladies. Glad to know some misses me and says it out loud. And some Blocks me cause they can't take the Heat ;)

DeletedUser85711

Really? You can have him. I have to have a Core interpreter at my side at all times for when he talks.... And they're pretty spendy :(

DeletedUser93066

Sorry for the off topic but I have declared a bounty on this suxor's Ass. Ing is Arith. Feel free to ANALYZE Him. If you take a 600 vils off him I give you my mighty account.

And my dear Green broh I misses you too. I am keeping a close eye on the stats.

DeletedUser93066

Why Mod don't give us some War stats here? :( Is Kta that important?

DeletedUser85711

Lol, poor Core :(.

Regardless, please world... give us this big war that we have been asking for for ages! Give us one to test us! I mean really? Can you blame us for how fast our foes fold? I think that shows how much more skillful we have been in administering our wars.

What he says kinda relates to that though. ;)