More?! declare war on DW

DeletedUser

getting your huge allies to help you, like SIKE,

i'm going to take a guess and say your refering to me here. look, i was nobling your players before this war started and now that it has, i've just continued to noble your players. sike is not involved, just little old me. i've been attacking your members for almost a week now and i still haven't seen anything in the way of your tribe supporting your members under attack or any kind of real counter attack. this war is going to be a short one ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it is plus 24 hours now and the bashing stage has been running solid. So how have the members of Dw reacted :

red.png
dcdavisLeft31st March 2009 - 16:004,235
red.png
Kira-samaLeft31st March 2009 - 13:002,006
red.png
bahokagilokLeft31st March 2009 - 10:00966
red.png
tbob5Left31st March 2009 - 07:002,048
red.png
limgunyaLeft31st March 2009 - 07:003,121
red.png
joeoconnorLeft31st March 2009 - 04:007,012
red.png
BadshotRobLeft31st March 2009 - 04:001,818
red.png
batsoy12Left31st March 2009 - 04:005,530
red.png
SirRaviuSLeft31st March 2009 - 04:001,654
red.png
dajiggaLeft31st March 2009 - 04:00546
red.png
BDuffy20Left31st March 2009 - 04:00216
red.png
WuppertulpeLeft31st March 2009 - 01:003,218
red.png
hhofmanLeft31st March 2009 - 01:003,063
red.png
ihateloveLeft31st March 2009 - 01:002,735
red.png
DisturbedguyLeft31st March 2009 - 01:002,555
red.png
MerBenzLeft31st March 2009 - 01:002,187
red.png
sabogski000Left30th March 2009 - 16:001,780
red.png
barlooLeft30th March 2009 - 10:001,508
red.png
condermintsLeft30th March 2009 - 07:001,153
red.png
MaxscunionLeft30th March 2009 - 07:001,244
red.png
Di immortalesLeft30th March 2009 - 04:001,076
red.png
maxpainsLeft30th March 2009 - 04:008,289
red.png
bjquinny888Left30th March 2009 - 04:005,966
red.png
world3e4Left30th March 2009 - 04:003,608
red.png
-Loki-Left30th March 2009 - 01:001,216
red.png
kiaslaLeft30th March 2009 - 01:008,385

We will shortly start to clean up a few village and noble them. We have not lost a player as yet...to be honest I really do not think we will.

There is still a lot of things that need to be bashed to the ground so it will be a busy 24 hours more...no pun intended.

bubbermiley

LOL you think if sike was involved that any of your villages would still be standing...We have No arrangement with Sike NONE at all...To be honest i did not even think to inform them of what was happening...I assume they read the forums and knew you had a distraction ")

Go for it sike :)

Ok things to do...

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

lol ^_^ there would be no need to for sike to do anything :p your doing very well on your own Sir Morlock props to you teehee. Gl and trashing them and if you need anything just message me in-game allways glad to help a fellow cat lover ^_^

DeletedUser

Wootage Go MORE?! Best of lucky guys and take care of Bradons kittenS!

DeletedUser

This is really had to make a report as so many of the player we have attacked have left the tribe but lets give it a go:
Villages Nobled More?! 2
Villages Nobled DW : None
Memers at the start of Conclict More?!:66
Members at Start of Conflict DW : 93
Members Now More : 66
Members Now DW : 60
Bash Points last 24 Hours ...Points show in Red tribal History: More 744
"" "" "" "" "" DW 4,272
I think we are marginally ahead...

DeletedUser

so cocky MORE, the war is not over even if you act like it is, you are not better, you are all bullies, you expect people to cave and if they dont, you make a huge deal of war declaration, you, ALL GREAT EMPIRES FALL, specially the cocky ones, MORE is nothing more (no pun intended) than an "Empire" who believes they are ultimate, but you are not so, this war will cost you much more (again no pun intended) than you expect, we are not collapsing on our own foundation, YOU are trying to make us collapse, NO ONE WINS IN WAR, NO ONE

how about u give this war up for we fight back, you fight not like british, you fight like the worst leaders of all time, you plant spies in your enenmies cus your to precious to try and geuss how many troops they have, Military lesson one, War never ends in first few battles, you are a coward you are like an inflated bag, you look big, but your full of air you plan on trying to make us surrender by bashing us with small attacks, of course people leave, its natural, but when we strike back, youll see how loyal your air head tribe lasts

DeletedUser

These last two posts seem like words coming from angry losers who have their backs against the wall. hmm.....

Rulerofmiddleearth

Alcapuke, comfort yourself with the fact that if you for some reason would be right about More?! not killing you of, there are plenty in queue...

DeletedUser

*salutes*

I will go down as hard as a Rock, yet the TUBA spirit will never falter..

see yeh on worlds 21, 23, 35 and soon to be 37

I have yet to find another world I liked apart from world 10, I regret leaving but school had priority *cries*

DeletedUser

he killing me off, the guy attacking me has 4 times as many points as me, and he cant take me down

DeletedUser

alcapuke,

You are a 60 hour march from my village and 60 back...If i knew you would sit tight I would send my attack at you I would have a huge moral disadvantage and I would still clean out you village.

It would hardly be a victory to cherish and would be motivated by spite, hardly the action worthy of a member of my tribe and especially not one charged with a level of leadership. You should heed the warning of rulerofmiddeearth.

Over on K47 where you sit and far from our troops it is easy to be brave and make your grandiose and verbose staements. I think, but it is not for me to judge, that you lack for nuances of these forums and indeed the game.

I could, if I had the desire respond to you point by point. That would do nothing other than belittle both myself and you before our peers. Let us wait and history will judge me for my actions.

The message you sent to me in german was gibberish. I could ask and find a player to whom german was a native tounge and have them translate for me but that would imply that I cared for what you have to say. I don't...

Good Luck

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

^_^ well heres the thing alcapuke... from what sir just siad about being far away makes your post even more pathetic.... he has to kill the closer members first :p all hes saying is that your not a threat in anyway shape or forum meow!

DeletedUser

A little update :

Of the other villages we have nobled 2 are ex DW players so we have 7 to Nil...Still a lot of work to be done and we are still doing it. It is a slow paced thing. I am not claiming any victory until they are gone...

b]Side 1:[/b]
Tribes: More?!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DW
Players:
Timeframe: 29/03/2009 00:00:00 to 02/04/2009 02:31:09
Total conquers:
Side 1: 15
Side 2: 13
Difference: 2
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 24,849
Side 2: 15,408
Difference: 9,441
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8,206
Side 2: 0
Difference: 8,206
image.php

Players who have Red showing in their points the total points Loss More?! 44 DW 1,993

Membership More : 66
Membership DW : 58 Still Falling

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

I Hope this is not Double Posting...

DW Member Ship : 53

They have lost another Village to Us ....

We are still at war ....Boring....I am send off long range attacks now to support other who lack the power.

I wish nobles were coins it would be a lot faster....

A couple of day I will post up a full summary for mine once we have them down to a certain level this will just bore you all to tears. After that i think I will just not bother posting much more.

Thre are a few of their player I will give qudos too as well....

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

Claiming Victory

It is time that we claimed victory in this battle with DW . I have no doubt that they will not consider this war to be done and finished but they have to face reality.

The stats are not that exciting but here they are none the less:

Side 1:
Tribes: More?!
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: DW
Players:
Timeframe: 30/03/2009 00:00:00 to 10/04/2009 08:26:30
Total conquers:
Side 1: 56
Side 2: 32
Difference: 24
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 20
Side 2: 3
Difference: 17
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 105,114
Side 2: 44,733
Difference: 60,381
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 43,454
Side 2: 10,624
Difference: 32,830
image.php

Their tribe is now down to 5 members...Some chose to leave...some were nobled by us. Other were nobled by a few tribe who too advantage of the war. Some were kicked right at the end as we activated a sleeper in their tribe.

The reality is that few in their tribe put up much of a fight their villages will still be cleared.

From a high of 142 villages they are down to 27 of which 24 remain on k36 and as such they remain prime targets.

Each of their members has been sent the following message:

Sir Morlock today at 04:29
Your tribe has all but disbanded it is now time to consider where you wish to play in Tribal Wars.
K47 Members
===========
We have no interest in you guys at all. Form a new tribe do not use the DW shell. Play well enjoy the game at some time in the future we will meet again as friends or Foe only time will tell.
K36 Member
==========
I am sorry but each of your villages will remain targets. World 37 has just opened up you really should consider restarting on this world. Before you leave it will be better if you just delete your account.
We know for sure a lot of your team mates are restarting on that new world.
For the record you were the second tribe we went to war with. You performance was far better than the first tribes efforts. I hope you do better in your future incarnation.
If you want I would be willing to help you out on W37 but some of you might not welcome me or my advice.
Other K Members
===============
You were always too far from the tribes main hubs on K36 and K47. Look around find a big tribe and join them. There is no dishonour in going with the strength.
To all of You
=============
It was a hard fought battle, there has to be a winner and a loser. Many of you fought with honour and Qudos to you for that. You lasted a lot longer than I would have given you credit for.
Good luck to each and every one of you may fortune favor the brave.
[player]Sir Morlock[/player] and [player]Tribal War legend[/player]
[ally]more?![/ally]

Now it is time for us to consolidate and secure K36 which has a few interesting tribes with more than a toe hold including famlee and 300.

Well this would see to be the last report to make on this our second war and our second victory.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

We aren't done just yet, someone disbanded our tribe ... if you want to get rid of us, noble us. Hell PaliDan. nobled me (much respect to him, we talked, he's an excellent player) but I'm still with DW. Like i say, you want rid of us, noble us.

Regards
Dusty

DeletedUser

Dusty, I applaud your courage and your loyalty. As I said over IGM, things would have been different if we were on the same side of the fence. I am sorry about me nobling you, but I didn’t want to take the risk of you growing behind my back right next to me. I did not like it to be honest, but there is nothing much I could do since you were an enemy player. Thank you for the compliment and for taking the loss maturely. That is way more than I can say for most enemies.

I think this is a successful conclusion to our skirmish with DW. K36 is now the properly of MORE?!, with 580k points and 181 villages on the continent; the follower up, -DN-, only has around 200k. It’s (more or less) clean-up from here.

DeletedUser67818

you mentioned dn in your post..and the fact that you own the continent...does that mean dn will be in your clear up plans also?
i have had numerous attacks from more players...but nothing serious..also rubber soul has had 20+ attacks on a daily basis..but both of us continue to grow and we are digging in defensively.
sir morlock talks a lot but i don't see much action...the collapse of our tribe was due to dn merging and un merging again and then due to espionage a player disbanded our tribe..but as youc an see we have the die hards who will never give up. stop talking sir morlock and lets see some real action..all you are doing is stacking villages that are in striking distance of us..and then launching pointless long distance attacks.
stop all of your banter on here and actually play the game.

DeletedUser

I’ll tackle your points one by one.
First: About –DN-. I do not have privileges in my tribe. I think you know this, and this is probably just a lure so you can say to me a variation of: ‘let the tribal heads do the talking’ or ‘people without privileges don’t know what they’re talking about.’ However, it is not rocket science that we dominate most of the continent in relation to the other tribes.

Second: About Sir Morlock and the activity of the tribe: Yes, I agree about the action: he should be more active in the spam forums:icon_biggrin:. It gets boring when it’s only me and good old FallenStarSoldier. However, Sir Morlock is an active fighter and has taken out quite a few of your players I believe, so you can’t really say that you don’t see action from him. Also, from the rest of More?! you can look at the stats. I would say we’re a pretty active bunch ;)

Third: The collapse of your tribe was also from inactivity and lack of retaliation to More?! members, along with other problems. The espionage dismissing some of your members—no, your tribe was not disbanded as you claim—was dirty, in my opinion. If it were me I would never have done it, but what is done is done. You guys should have been given the right for a fair fight but I had no control in the matter.

As for stopping the banter here, I think it’s perfectly acceptable for me to talk on here once in a while. I have only ever made two posts in the public forums in my entire TW career, and that is not considered bantering. And we have, in fact, been playing the game. You may shout excuses at us but the end result will not be changed. Irregardless of how it has happened, it has happened: DW has fallen since More?! declared war on it.

EDIT: I had a sudden urge to add a smiley face :lol: