Morph!

Sayak

Yeah i thought of that PP. I stopped and smiled for a bit and went on anyways.. :icon_smile:

I didn't know Dota was this popular. But yeah sounds like it. We actually had a shortlist of names to choose from, but in the end we chose Morph! because everybody seemed to think it was good enough. Plus i like the way we attached meaning to it :icon_wink:

DOTA is the best game :p

DeletedUser

DOTA is the best game :p

Right next to Tribal Wars, of course :icon_wink: I quit Dota Already, i lost my spot on the Dean's list just because of that game.. :icon_cry:

Friends, come on. This is not the place to argue.. We're here to say hello. Please accept our warm greetings

DeletedUser

Was the name change really even necessary? If someone reads the forums front to back they would become very confused. Messes with history ;)

DeletedUser

Was the name change really even necessary? If someone reads the forums front to back they would become very confused. Messes with history ;)

Evoked morphed into Morph! We wouldn't have done it if we didn't think it was necessary.

And if anybody did read the forum from front to back, then i'm sure he'd run into this thread. Why on earth then would he be confused? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Evoked morphed into Morph! We wouldn't have done it if we didn't think it was necessary.

And if anybody did read the forum from front to back, then i'm sure he'd run into this thread. Why on earth then would he be confused? :icon_eek:

When you merge with another tribe, you generally change the name, since it is something of a new beginning. When you absorb another tribe, you don't change your name.

I.E.:
VIP is absorbed into HAWKS. HAWKS name does not change.
Rumber is merged with Evoke. Evoke changes the name.

Number of members doesn't matter. You could merge with one person if you follow merging protocals (such as name changing, maintaining leadership roles of merged members, etc).

DeletedUser

Number of members doesn't matter. You could merge with one person if you follow merging protocals (such as name changing, maintaining leadership roles of merged members, etc).

I loled... "Merging protocols" :icon_biggrin: You seem to be following Noob protocols...

sp.ag

When you merge with another tribe, you generally change the name, since it is something of a new beginning. When you absorb another tribe, you don't change your name.

I.E.:
VIP is absorbed into HAWKS. HAWKS name does not change.
Rumber is merged with Evoke. Evoke changes the name.

/facepalm

Ok, you absorbed? Just becuase you decided to take in EVERY member without checking any of them doesnt make it absorbing, we took in 4 members into Evoke that over time would be eaten up for a various amount of reasons, the name change is nothing to do with the additions from RUMBLE, as if you acutally looked into the situation a little you would of noticed they have been in our tribe for some time now.

DeletedUser

/facepalm

Ok, you absorbed? Just becuase you decided to take in EVERY member without checking any of them doesnt make it absorbing, we took in 4 members into Evoke that over time would be eaten up for a various amount of reasons, the name change is nothing to do with the additions from RUMBLE, as if you acutally looked into the situation a little you would of noticed they have been in our tribe for some time now.

Thank you Sp.Ag. Glad someone said it before me. Rufferto, don't make accusations and suggestions on things you don't know anything about.

openeye

I loled... "Merging protocols" :icon_biggrin: You seem to be following Noob protocols...

You seem to be as well.

Vulturing kills from neighboring tribes while you guys are in the middle of this image change isn't going to be helping the diplomatic situation Morph! finds themselves in. Unless thats the new image your building for yourselves, the scavengers of W33. Honestly though, I've played with many of you, yourself included, and know your capible of more than playing vulture.

DeletedUser

Thank you Sp.Ag. Glad someone said it before me. Rufferto, don't make accusations and suggestions on things you don't know anything about.

Ironic that your post referenced:

sp.ag said:
/facepalm

To both of you: VIP was 180 members. Of those, 28 hand-picked people were absorbed into HAWKS. How do I know? BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO HAND PICKED THEM (I and two other guys). I was VIP, not HAWKS, therefore I was absorbed into HAWKS, not merged.

So both of you get your facts straight. And frankly, I don't care if Rumble was in your tribe forever or not. It's just semantics at this point, but you guys change names more often than I change my socks. Why is that?

DeletedUser

Ironic that your post referenced:

To both of you: VIP was 180 members. Of those, 28 hand-picked people were absorbed into HAWKS. How do I know? BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO HAND PICKED THEM (I and two other guys). I was VIP, not HAWKS, therefore I was absorbed into HAWKS, not merged.

So both of you get your facts straight. And frankly, I don't care if Rumble was in your tribe forever or not. It's just semantics at this point, but you guys change names more often than I change my socks. Why is that?

They have really only had two name changes, when Sike and Evolve merged there was obviously going to be a new name as it was in theory a new tribe, so it became famlee, then the first name change and it became evoke. Now it is Morph! you cant rele count as TBD as a name change because it was only temporary

DeletedUser

They have really only had two name changes, when Sike and Evolve merged there was obviously going to be a new name as it was in theory a new tribe, so it became famlee, then the first name change and it became evoke. Now it is Morph! you cant rele count as TBD as a name change because it was only temporary

Fair enough. It still gets confusing. :)

DeletedUser

Gratz on the new name change but I still call you guys Evoke :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

doesnt matter whether they changed their name or not. Their still the same aggressive tribe that doesn't care for agreements. Disappointing. I thought you guys were changing your policy towards the world with the name change and all. Well guess not.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Well, the latest breaking of agreements might only be up to one airhead in the tribe, so lets not jump to the conclusion its backed by the dukeship... yet.

As for all the other agreements they have broken in the past, lets not forget its "a totally new tribe".

DeletedUser

You seem to be as well.

Vulturing kills from neighboring tribes while you guys are in the middle of this image change isn't going to be helping the diplomatic situation Morph! finds themselves in. Unless thats the new image your building for yourselves, the scavengers of W33. Honestly though, I've played with many of you, yourself included, and know your capible of more than playing vulture.

I'm a vulture? I think that SexySexySexy is a vulture. When a player from a middle of K46 nobles two villages 10 squares above me and says me: "Hey, it's my villages! I claimed them in my head!" it's quite crazy to me. If there was official agreements, why I didn't hear them? As I know the only agreement was between us, about nobling in K45/K46 border, not about nobling villages near me and making 3rd lvl churches all around me.

DeletedUser

doesnt matter whether they changed their name or not. Their still the same aggressive tribe that doesn't care for agreements. Disappointing. I thought you guys were changing your policy towards the world with the name change and all. Well guess not.

Care to enlighten the world of exactly what is going on between you and Evoke(lol)?