Morph!

DeletedUser

Some how I doubt this. Why would things change so drastically?

I didnt say it would, but the fact that he wanted to end the discussion and take it off the public forums was the smartest thing he has said all conversation. I didnt say it would change anything. Somehow you doubt this? What so he has said something smarter all conversation please quote this for me.

DeletedUser

Your assumption that I have homework to do demonstrates more about you than me.

I would suggest getting out from behind your computer and going out into the real world occasionally and developing some interpersonal skills. It might even help you in-game.

I'm 24, so I have done my homework long ago.

I don't need your suggestions. You can't understand one thing about TW, this is a game. GAME. This is not real life. In real life I will demonstrate my interpersonal skills, don't worry about that, but when I come here, I want to relax and just play. Here I have totally different portrait of me than in real life.

As Ballerion mentioned, you all just keep flaming and ganging on me here, I already talked with Sexy. We already sorted this out, so shut up already.

DeletedUser

IFY is right... This has been sorted out. A compromise has been reached. I do not want to comment anymore about this case so this will hopefully be my last post here.

DeletedUser

As Ballerion mentioned, you all just keep flaming and ganging on me here, I already talked with Sexy. We already sorted this out, so shut up already.

You are apart of the #1 tribe... which means you will always be flamed, pestered, and hated. It's the nature of the beast and that's why these forums suck so bad. Everyone wishes they were better than you but know they can't be. Every post turns into a Morph! hazing session.... my advice to use is stay off these whining drama boards and focus on the game. When they get tired of having their cries unanswered, they'll find a new target.

DeletedUser

You are apart of the #1 tribe... which means you will always be flamed, pestered, and hated. It's the nature of the beast and that's why these forums suck so bad. Everyone wishes they were better than you but know they can't be. Every post turns into a Morph! hazing session.... my advice to use is stay off these whining drama boards and focus on the game. When they get tired of having their cries unanswered, they'll find a new target.

The most intelligent post I have ever read in all my life in these forums. Thumbs up!

DeletedUser

Ah, the Egomonster rears his evil head again. Try to avoid generalized statements about the community at large, if you please. There are some of us that couldn't care less about being "better".

I do want to comment on IFY's idealogy of the "game" vs "real world" personaes. In our modern, Internet driven world, a lot of younger folks have this mentality. That the "real world" is somehow different than the "internet world" and that their behavior can be separated out from either.

To a certain extent, this can be argued for those of us that grew up in the 80s before the internet and our most violent video game antics involved jumping on the head of a walking mushroom. But for the youth of today, who are learning social skills via the internet, there is no distinction that can be drawn.

So, yes, IFY, your behavior in a social setting such as this does denote your "real life" interpersonal skills. The internet is the "real world" minus repercussion. It is basically the same as having no police. How would you react? If a dude collapsed on the floor in front of you and no one was around, would you help him or take his wallet? Sadly, I'm willing to bet there is a fairly large portion of people that would take his wallet, and an even larger portion who would say "not my problem" and go about their business.

So don't pretend to "roleplay the badguy" on the internet. It does nothing but show the badguy that is really inside you.

Sorry for the long post. :)

EDIT: Oh, and for clarification, I'm not saying YOU are a badguy. Just that those people who "roleplay" the badguy generally aren't roleplaying. It's who they really are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rufferto, I tend to agree with you. Personally I have no desire to be like Morph and in particular I have no interest in being any thing like IFY.

Since Sexy say's that is squashed, then it must be.

The unfortunate part of this whole thing for Morph is that IFY's behavior (perceived or otherwise) has cast a bad light on what was supposed to be a new beginning under new leadership. Other tribes and leaders won't forget this and it will always be in the back of their minds.

Fortunately for me, it's not my problem. I just get to comment as I see fit.

DeletedUser

Ah, the Egomonster rears his evil head again. Try to avoid generalized statements about the community at large, if you please. There are some of us that couldn't care less about being "better".

Eh... you must be new. This ALWAYS happens. There hasn't been a #1 tribe in this game that everyone didn't bash on the public forums. I know since I've run a couple of them. And as far as you not caring about being better... I agree. I can tell by your playing style. Do us all a favor and spend more time on your account than on here.

DeletedUser51390

Eh... you must be new. This ALWAYS happens. There hasn't been a #1 tribe in this game that everyone didn't bash on the public forums. I know since I've run a couple of them. And as far as you not caring about being better... I agree. I can tell by your playing style. Do us all a favor and spend more time on your account than on here.

:lol: I always did love your posts. definately lives up to the name grumpydwarf.

its sad but true in anycase where the top tribe is always on the recieving end of the flaming.

DeletedUser

You can find a flaw in any tribe. Rank #1's are always the best though. Enemies want to break their spirit, get's others to distrust and turn on them. Thus it's more common and the common talk. It's quite the amusing game of chess from the political stand point.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Oh, and for clarification, I'm not saying YOU are a badguy. Just that those people who "roleplay" the badguy generally aren't roleplaying. It's who they really are.

I have to agree with some points you mentioned, but not all is true. There is some aggression in all people living. It can be caused by many reasons. Some people unleash that aggression in sports gym, some in computer games, but that doesn't show that they are generally bad. I'm not bad too. If a guy collapsed on a floor, I would rather check his pulse than steal his wallet, because I'm studying medicine and I have enough money, so I don't need to steal something. What will you do?

PS.: To IamKhayman. If you have some problems with me, we can sort them out very easily in game, because you seem like a noob who just can't stand a player who is better. I have said already - we sorted this misunderstanding with Sexy igm.

DeletedUser

PS.: To IamKhayman. If you have some problems with me, we can sort them out very easily in game, because you seem like a noob who just can't stand a player who is better. I have said already - we sorted this misunderstanding with Sexy igm.

Lol, I agreed that this was sorted out, precisely because SSS took the time to come to the forums and tell us it was. My point was that your behavior makes you look like a person who can not be trusted and it makes your tribe look suspect. It makes it seem as if you will do what ever you want when ever you want and that your tribe leaders have no control over you. This is not a quality that makes other tribes or players trust you or your tribe.

Certainly call me names all you want. It doesn't make me feel one way or the other. This is just a game after all. Right?

DeletedUser51390

Lol, I agreed that this was sorted out, precisely because SSS took the time to come to the forums and tell us it was. My point was that your behavior makes you look like a person who can not be trusted and it makes your tribe look suspect. It makes it seem as if you will do what ever you want when ever you want and that your tribe leaders have no control over you. This is not a quality that makes other tribes or players trust you or your tribe.

Certainly call me names all you want. It doesn't make me feel one way or the other. This is just a game after all. Right?

I would agree that after this lil episode many people would have a sour taste in their mouths about ifeelyou but those of us who have worked with him and in the same tribe with him know that he would do nearly anything for his tribe.

infact it was openeye who suggested me recruiting him in the begggining of this world, one for his skill and two for him being a team player. he sacrificed many nukes for his tribemates with no gain for himself even when moral was against him. id work along side ifeelyou anyday.

i will agree this isnt his best appearence but when you feel your right you generally fight it out. most of the time its done behind doors so only those involved get to see the ugly side of things. but as both said its done its over so leave it be.

DeletedUser

Getting this back to Morph's alleged new image -- I would like to know which of the following recent acts show that Morph has in any way a new image.

One, Bumene, a Morph member, launched all his troops against Rulerofmiddleearth. sp.ag has given somewhat contradictory statements about this -- Bumene was quitting and clearing his troops out to suicide before going, Bumene wasn't authorized to do this, Bumene was clearing his villages for uncle sam to take, and everything Bumene sent was a fake. Except Bumene was being sat for quite a while and the first troops to land on RoME were decidedly not fakes; plus our scouts on Bumene show his villages ot be empty and troops all in transit -- presumably to RoME. Evoke's old image: a NAP is only worth the paper it's written on.... and apparently Morph has the same philosophy.

Two, after making an agreement with Watch, Legion, and Detox to only invite abysss and soul12 from Reborn, several other members were invited -- and then kicked, with sp.ag saying his recruiter didn't know about the agreement. Interestingly, one of those, Turtleface, was re-invited and has NOT been kicked. Also, Morph members are nobling former Reborns despite diplomatic efforts to stop that. Hmm, a REAL big change for Morph's image there. How is this any different from the old "we can't be trusted because our word is not worth s---" Evoke?

Three,
http://en33.tribalwars.net/staemme.php?&screen=info_village&id=28208
http://en33.tribalwars.net/staemme.php?&screen=info_village&id=27645
http://en33.tribalwars.net/staemme.php?&screen=info_village&id=27887
http://en33.tribalwars.net/staemme.php?&screen=info_village&id=27660
http://en33.tribalwars.net/staemme.php?&screen=info_village&id=26268
http://en33.tribalwars.net/staemme.php?&screen=info_village&id=26332

Important: kacu5327

Page: >1<
DETOX - Domin8rix on 02.06. at 15:34 Quote Edit Delete
Run.. Run.. 1 (578|643) K65 10.748 - NOBLED
A-06 (580|647) K65 7.079 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
A-04 (579|647) K65 6.867 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
A-09 (590|644) K65 5.240 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
A-07 (589|643) K65 2.954 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
A-08 (574|645) K65 2.505 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
A-05 (579|641) K65 2.439 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
Run.. Run.. 8 (593|641) K65 1.104 - NOBLED

Kacu is red; he will go barbarian within a week. No sitter, so the villages do have troops.

This is a DETOX member who went red and was being nobled internally. He is STILL in DETOX so these are attacks on DETOX. I guess Morph really, really wants us to help HAWKS, and really would like for Watch to attack them in the north as well. So much for the big image change.

Last edited by a moderator:

sp.ag

Getting this back to Morph's alleged new image -- I would like to know which of the following recent acts show that Morph has in any way a new image.

One, Bumene, a Morph member, launched all his troops against Rulerofmiddleearth. sp.ag has given somewhat contradictory statements about this -- Bumene was quitting and clearing his troops out to suicide before going, Bumene wasn't authorized to do this, Bumene was clearing his villages for uncle sam to take, and everything Bumene sent was a fake. Except Bumene was being sat for quite a while and the first troops to land on RoME were decidedly not fakes; plus our scouts on Bumene show his villages ot be empty and troops all in transit -- presumably to RoME. Evoke's old image: a NAP is only worth the paper it's written on.... and apparently Morph has the same philosophy.

Two, after making an agreement with Watch, Legion, and Detox to only invite abysss and soul12 from Reborn, several other members were invited -- and then kicked, with sp.ag saying his recruiter didn't know about the agreement. Interestingly, one of those, Turtleface, was re-invited and has NOT been kicked. Also, Morph members are nobling former Reborns despite diplomatic efforts to stop that. Hmm, a REAL big change for Morph's image there. How is this any different from the old "we can't be trusted because our word is not worth s---" Evoke?

Three, [village]580|647[/village] 7.079 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
[village]579|647[/village] 6.867 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
[village]590|644[/village] 5.240 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
[village]589|643[/village] 2.954 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
[village]574|645[/village] 2.505 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam
[village]579|641[/village] 2.439 - NOBLED by Uncle Sam

This is a DETOX member who went red and was being nobled internally. He is STILL in DETOX so these are attacks on DETOX. I guess Morph really, really wants us to help HAWKS, and really would like for Watch to attack them in the north as well. So much for the big image change.

Bumene was never sat before he quit, he was yellow then came back and left a leavers thread after he had sent the attacks i was unawareof any attacks being sent and i had not issued any attacks that were sent - So what you said is false, After coming to the conclusion of what he did and finding out the extent of what was going on, did i or did i not dismiss him to allow him to be dealt with by either yourself or Watch?

However, OE has even adtmitted to me he has ordered a player to try and snipe a village off us to try and gain a reaction off us that would reflect the disappointment/anger of their tribe with certian things. Yes certian things we have done wrong, but yet In all fair terms i think Watch! not wanting/allowing us to recruit or even expand further east into k56 as he also yet again said they wanted the land not the players, then not allowing us to expand north without making a deal to split the K, when OE again has adimitted he wanted to control other areas before coming into any conflict with us on any terms either over area or players, K35 has been on our agenda since the merge. which why agreeing to not expand east was the only possible solution logically, if we were to expand south DETOX would have something to say of it, We have allowed your entrente to expand freely closer to our boarders which you cant lie and say you guys are waiting for the right time to take us on.

However regarding your member, he is being nobled by sam, why? - Becuase and i even have the mail to show it to you if you wish to that sam was the player your DETOX member wanted to eat his villages, so instead of bringing this out of the shadows on the Pnp forum perhaps should of been brang up with me?

EDIT : Nobling other Reborn members isnt anything wrong with that? there was nothing in the deal that said we werent intitled to do so, perhaps in your point of view yes but on the terms no.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You dismissed Bumene, but probably to distance Morph from the results of his actions -- and you told Rome the attacks were fakes, which they were not. And in our conversation last night you never said you dismissed him for us to deal with -- you said he'd cleared his villages for uncle sam to noble.

If kacu told sam to noble his villages then why wasn't I told? Surely you would know how this would appear when it happened. Plus gifting villages outside the tribe is just BS. We were nobling him internally when he went red; there is no way he came back online to hand over the villages. I can't believe that if one of your k65 members quit and left us the villages that you would accept that happening.

And I am quite certain OE spoke to you about nobling our war targets. We didn't agree to let you have abysss and soul to give you access to nobling deeper into that K when all the targets were split between DETOX, LEGION, and WATCH.

sp.ag

You dismissed Bumene, but probably to distance Morph from the results of his actions -- and you told Rome the attacks were fakes, which they were not. And in our conversation last night you never said you dismissed him for us to deal with -- you said he'd cleared his villages for uncle sam to noble.

If kacu told sam to noble his villages then why wasn't I told? Surely you would know how this would appear when it happened. Plus gifting villages outside the tribe is just BS. We were nobling him internally when he went red; there is no way he came back online to hand over the villages. I can't believe that if one of your k65 members quit and left us the villages that you would accept that happening.

And I am quite certain OE spoke to you about nobling our war targets. We didn't agree to let you have abysss and soul to give you access to nobling deeper into that K when all the targets were split between DETOX, LEGION, and WATCH.

Do not assume why i dismissed him i dismissed him becuase he broke a simple NAP, inwhich i had no way to contact him, as he quit, and its only fair as consilation that i did so, I also neve rmentioned they were Fakes to RoMe, he infact said to me some were fakes, i can provide the mail for that statement also.

RulerofMiddleEarth on 08.06. at 00:52
Bit busy, so the formal introduction and tomfoolery will have to wait for another occasion.

Just got 27 incomings from [player]Bumene[/player].

Mostly crap from what I can see, with a noble here and there.

Regardless, it doesn't do wonders for the allready shaky relation between [ally]Watch![/ally] and [ally]Morph![/ally].

Combined with you taking back in a earlier kicked REBORN-refugee and IFY's continued nobling in the eastern K35, its hard to take it as just someone having a random hissyfit.

Anyways, consider yourself informed about [player]Bumene[/player] attacking [ally]Watch![/ally] players.

-RoME
Duke of [ally]Watch![/ally]

sP.Ag on 08.06. at 00:54
Hey cheers for the Mail,

I spoke briefly to OE yesterday evening, however i have been on a "break" so to speak, I am completely unaware of these attacks and i will be sending a mail out now.

The only thing i cant think of is perhaps he is Quiting however i will send a mail his way as i said.

RulerofMiddleEarth on 08.06. at 00:55
Yeah, it do have the distinct smell of someone quitting and suiciding all the troops into someone in the top20 page actually.

But look into it, and let me know what you find out.

sP.Ag on 08.06. at 00:57
Mail has been sent i will see what i can dig up, I have had a bit of a busy day back to Tw lol.

sP.Ag on 09.06. at 01:42
He has Quit the world.

RulerofMiddleEarth on 09.06. at 04:10
And who accountsits him currently?

sP.Ag on 09.06. at 13:36
No one, he was dismissed and has been left for you to deal with him, however might be worth while getting in contact with uncle sam as the villages are gifted to him in the thread he left.

Perhaps Domi you should ask before trying to make myself and Morph look further worse than some already presume when i have never said certian things or taken actions to the thoughts you match them up to be.

EDIT :

kacu5327 on 06.06. at 03:44
Hi uncle.sam

I am playing world 4

get tired world 3...

I miss 'WHO' tribe...

There is no more tribes like 'WHO'...

please eat my villages...

my tribe member is eating run 1

I will back my troops.

kacu5327 on 06.06. at 03:52
I moved all my troops to run1..

Please eat my another vills..

I will miss you

Bye my last 'WHO' tribe member uncle.sam

uncle.sam on 06.06. at 18:16
just in case anyone from detox complains to you,i have permission from kacu to take his villages.

This message has been forwarded by uncle.sam.

sP.Ag on 06.06. at 18:18
Ok cheers for the heads up.