Most Promising Premades...

DeletedUser

21:00:00 Hours in Counting!

The start of W53 is getting ever closer....Everyday it is getting more and more Hyped up! This world is looking to be one of the best there has ever been...the Speed and the Setting are rather good well Innogames needed to back up the W52 Noob world :icon_cool:

Premades The Top 5!

Gods. - Led By Eros. and Scorpio s2

I am going to try and be as non-bias as possible...this tribe may not be the most popular in the Books but maybe they will proof the world wrong they have a secretly good line up...only time will tell... :icon_wink:

Happle - Led By Nima Unknown

This tribe looks very promising with a great line up but many players on the members list will this affect the future of this tribe? Are they overated? Some say...It's all about the In Game play what does the future hold? :icon_eek:

IKEA - Led By Matt

This premade has been on Premades top threads for a long time it's got a great leader (I can Vouch) and maybe a great line up It's got alot to live up to...against the Likes of Abort! (DNY/AXES).

Abort! - Led By Booza

I have been over looking this tribe for awhile watching there ever move...to be honest they do look rather good... they seem to have a vast range of good players from all over the world will It be a DNY and AXES world like DNY did in W12? Time will tell ladies and Gents... :icon_confused:

Contra - Led by
Crimsoni

I love this tribe there very into there apperance I am loving the Art :icon_redface: The Coa Ideas and the Signatures...this premade may not be the most convincing to be the best but it is on it's way to be being the best...I have some good friends in here the best of luck... :axemen:

Well there we have my n00bish post I hope for you all to share your opnions... Adios...

Don't flame I am outta here :icon_rolleyes:

James.

DeletedUser

I believe some of those tribes will live up expectations that others have about them, and some of them will not do so.
However, before judging these particular tribes, How much are they promising us?

duke oscar

I think it is too early to judge, maybe Abort! and Happle will survive, but the majority of the best premades will be on skype, thats why i joined one :icon_cool: . When people reach 100k and working as a tribe counts a lot more, then we will see how organized and structured the top tribes and there leaders are.

DeletedUser

I think it is too early to judge, maybe Abort! and Happle will survive, but the majority of the best premades will be on skype, thats why i joined one :icon_cool: . When people reach 100k and working as a tribe counts a lot more, then we will see how organized and structured the top tribes and there leaders are.

Everyone says It's to early! Time for a change :icon_razz: ...Abort and Happle are overated!...they can not hit a bird twice with one stone :lol:

DeletedUser

By bets are on the Cat in that fixture.

However I dont know which tribe the cat represents.

/edit. This post seems completely irrelavent following the removal of the post it was replying to.

/edit2. However the post in question does seem to be available in the quote in the post bellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These tribes are :

overconfidence-demotivational-poster.jpg

Agreed. Most end up failing and get swallowed up by others.

DeletedUser

noob, wheres perve?

I can see you didnt put mine in:) lol

only the future holds our destiny in the world.

DeletedUser94677

I'm talking about the info provided, I don't care that my tribe isn't on this list, rofl. I feel as if these tribes listed look more promising than my own tribe.

Offtopic: Huh? I don't know you :icon_neutral:

Offtopic: The Wolves noob isn't in Perve.

DeletedUser

I'm talking about the info provided, I don't care that my tribe isn't on this list, rofl. I feel as if these tribes listed look more promising than my own tribe.

Offtopic: Huh? I don't know you :icon_neutral:

Offtopic: The Wolves noob isn't in Perve.

Your opnion! ...and the Top 5 are my opnion Let's keep it as that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I say several of the premades will fall They always do but hey what do i know im just a noob