Most Promising Premades...

DeletedUser17170

This world reminds me alot of w21 were there was alot of "premade" tribes with talent and forum presense... most of them ended up merging together to create decent tribes.

DeletedUser

Erm. Happle aren't joining w53 anymore. We're joining the next HP round. We realise we'll only be on w53 for less than 6 months and figure, why not just dominate HP instead of doing a mass-delete here on w53?

And if you're wondering why I'm posting this and not Nima... I know him in real life. We went to school together and climbed trees and stuff. What I'm getting at is I know his internets is down and he asked me to write this via SMS.

I'm just doing as I'm told. Nima wears the pants in this tree climbing relationship :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Erm. Happle aren't joining w53 anymore. We're joining the next HP round. We realise we'll only be on w53 for less than 6 months and figure, why not just dominate HP instead of doing a mass-delete here on w53?

And if you're wondering why I'm posting this and not Nima... I know him in real life. We went to school together and climbed trees and stuff. What I'm getting at is I know his internets is down and he asked me to write this via SMS.

I'm just doing as I'm told. Nima wears the pants in this tree climbing relationship :icon_sad:

One down, one to go :p

DeletedUser

there will be another premade joining w53 at the 2nd day. A tribe without famous players in a fancy line-up but strong workers that will do their best for their tribe. name still to be decided as the one i suggested (WLM=We Luv Metaller) was not authorised:icon_cry:

slinkiestwizard

thats 2 inferior tribes down so much for the premades spam fest

DeletedUser71925

Gods. - Led By Eros. and Scorpio s2

I am going to try and be as non-bias as possible...this tribe may not be the most popular in the Books but maybe they will proof the world wrong they have a secretly good line up...only time will tell... :icon_wink:

Contra - Led by Crimsoni

I love this tribe there very into there apperance I am loving the Art :icon_redface: The Coa Ideas and the Signatures...this premade may not be the most convincing to be the best but it is on it's way to be being the best...I have some good friends in here the best of luck... :axemen:

Congratulations. You have provided two of the biggest jokes this world will ever see.

Sincerely,
W53

smivers

Pre-mades always fail, the players in them may do well, but they never hardly last hehe. They just delete, so who cares?

DeletedUser92094

Pre-mades always fail, the players in them may do well, but they never hardly last hehe. They just delete, so who cares?

W47 was good with premades.
Uruz is second and is still doing very well.
OMEGA, was originally Psyko. which was made by Fordy, and Neil-ace.
uhm, i think bth was a premade?

smivers

Meh, odd world. A higher percentage quit, disband, merge whatever. The players like I said may stick around, the tribes always crumble...

DeletedUser92094

Meh, odd world. A higher percentage quit, disband, merge whatever. The players like I said may stick around, the tribes always crumble...

if a premade merges it doesn;t make them fail, it is obviously a choice they hopefully took into consideration, and it can work well, not to mention if they are dieing and merge, it saves the tribe from failure.

and the majority of that mass amount of fail in premades is by how many n00bs think they are elite enough to make their premade, and lead it well. :icon_rolleyes:

smivers

if a premade merges it doesn;t make them fail, it is obviously a choice they hopefully took into consideration, and it can work well, not to mention if they are dieing and merge, it saves the tribe from failure.

and the majority of that mass amount of fail in premades is by how many n00bs think they are elite enough to make their premade, and lead it well. :icon_rolleyes:

Your just trying to make an argument from nothing, all I had was my opinion on Pre-mades. A merge in my eyes is a fail of a pre-made, when that pre-made joins as a tribe, with a member base which they believe could do well in the world. They don't do well, they merge, they merged to benefit themselves, the pre-made is no longer, the pre-made has failed. The players are still there, which I stated, but they are no longer under the same leadership, tag, or whatever. So they failed as that pre-made.

And no, I have seen many experienced pre-mades fail.

Some do well, I am not saying they don't but most fail. I stated many tribes join the world the tribe crumbles the players carry on, a merge, the tribe crumbles, or whatever, the players carry on. No pre-made anymore, diffirent tribe, diffirent group of players.. :icon_eek:

Theres my point, you proved it with your own comment.

DeletedUser17170

smivers, by that reasoning all tribes fail.

No ONE tribe has ever started out and kept the SAME player base. the SAME leaders. the SAME group of people from start to finish. Yes MOST pre-mades fail to win a world, but a good portion of premades arnt made to WIN the world, they are meant to leave a mark on a world, change its history and be remembered for it. And a Good premade will do just that and be honor/ridiculed depending on the mark they left.

DeletedUser92094

Your just trying to make an argument from nothing, all I had was my opinion on Pre-mades. A merge in my eyes is a fail of a pre-made, when that pre-made joins as a tribe, with a member base which they believe could do well in the world. They don't do well, they merge, they merged to benefit themselves, the pre-made is no longer, the pre-made has failed. The players are still there, which I stated, but they are no longer under the same leadership, tag, or whatever. So they failed as that pre-made.

And no, I have seen many experienced pre-mades fail.

Some do well, I am not saying they don't but most fail. I stated many tribes join the world the tribe crumbles the players carry on, a merge, the tribe crumbles, or whatever, the players carry on. No pre-made anymore, diffirent tribe, diffirent group of players.. :icon_eek:

Theres my point, you proved it with your own comment.

Just trying to have some active post on this forum :icon_wink:

And fine, that can be your comment, in my opinion, it's a survival tactic.

And yes, i have too, never said they don't, but there is more n00b premades fail than experienced.

smivers

lol... Dauthi

All I did is gave my personally opinion as to why I dont like pre-mades. Your just taking this out of proportion, I stated pre-mades fail. He defended them, stating if they merge they don't fail. I told him how they do fail, as they join the world as a set member base and if they merge they fail obviously because they no longer have the same TAG they joined the world with. They no longer are the same group of players they joined the world with. Therefore that pre-made which joined the world failed, as it then went on to become a completely different tribe.

Is that true? There a different tribe if they merge? I think so.

So then, where I stated the pre-mades fail, but the players may carry on (not all but some do) I was correct, was I or not? My opinion they mostly fail, which is all I was saying in the first place. Now enough of this bickering and back on topic.

Happle will win teh world!

Norman, thank you for letting me have MY opinion which I am free to have. Without carrying on an unneeded argument.

DeletedUser92094

lol... Dauthi

All I did is gave my personally opinion as to why I dont like pre-mades. Your just taking this out of proportion, I stated pre-mades fail. He defended them, stating if they merge they don't fail. I told him how they do fail, as they join the world as a set member base and if they merge they fail obviously because they no longer have the same TAG they joined the world with. They no longer are the same group of players they joined the world with. Therefore that pre-made which joined the world failed, as it then went on to become a completely different tribe.

Is that true? There a different tribe if they merge? I think so.

So then, where I stated the pre-mades fail, but the players may carry on (not all but some do) I was correct, was I or not? My opinion they mostly fail, which is all I was saying in the first place. Now enough of this bickering and back on topic.

Happle will win teh world!

Norman, thank you for letting me have MY opinion which I am free to have. Without carrying on an unneeded argument.

The best part is that after that arguing about this premade stuff has been on-topic.

Teh.Epic.Win

smivers

Ah well, still not needed. Been here before, it starts as a discussion, the discussion becomes heated.. it becomes an argument, then flame fest, then forum locked. Its an interesting read, I don't want that to happen hehe.

See you ingame maybe, where you joining?

DeletedUser94730

whether premades on this world go the way of the counterparts on previous worlds is usually due to some players being bored or other worlds becoming warzones or even rl stuff.

the premades i have looked into that will leave a mark are happle, contra and Abort!

Perve i think will be the surprise packets for the world.