Most Underrated Tribes

DeletedUser

What do yal think are the most underrated tribes?

I cover the north so I'd have to say:

Inc., RBE, and MANIC.

Inc.- I question their leadership but they got a good group of guys in a less than competitive area.

RBE- I know the leader and he can get err done with a noob squad if he wanted to but he has a few nice players on his squad. I think he's got it.

MANIC- I'm not a fan of them being underrated but I dont hear much of em.

netjakdim

Watch out for K52 they are on the rim so getting a late start but with their size they are not going to have much opposition in 52 and will have a secure western border for the majority allowing them to concentrate on 1 front at a time.

DeletedUser

MANIC are well known from other worlds.. most premades are overrated and they are no exception.

You listed some well known tribes as underrated.. you will struggle to find underrated tribes because once you mention then as underrated they often become overrated.

DeletedUser

RBE- I know the leader and he can get err done with a noob squad if he wanted to but he has a few nice players on his squad. I think he's got it.

I like the player Nikug's it has a nice poem. He also is a great leader that I cant wait to see a couple months down the road. I was with him in a previous world. Now I just mess around on the rim.

IGN - Nikug

pts- 7 (in respect to location)
tribe- 9 (Its his own tribe. Amazing leader, should do well reegardless of how late he starts)
pos 10 (Not a soul past 300 lol. all farms)
OD 10 (1000 ranks ahead of his point total)
rasta popeye is so awesome and smart and handsome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

...I feel like I should notice something there...but for the life of me I can't tear my eyes away from those shrooms.

DeletedUser

oh? enjoy some Alex Grey art :)

[spoil]
gaia.jpg

images

MissionOfArt.jpg

2011_alex-grey_13049571678975.png

5c375cb7-4a9f-4428-9776-3a74b782faed.large-profile.jpg

and a drawing :)
psyZs.jpg

and some trees :)
lN6PJ.jpg

iMTaS.jpg

and some views :)
WkowN.jpg

MwaXd.jpg

eC2Tt.jpg

and this :)
9801_purpleurklecloseup_1263963927.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the drawing appears to be from a series of book by John rongo.. the polossen series i recall. :D

DeletedUser

Nikug is like my hero haha. I played in w22 with him. He was my leader and he led us from scratches to the top. I've never seen it done before. Thats why im on his @#$% right now. hahaha. I've got my own IGN dont worry

DeletedUser

Yup its Nikug. :icon_eek:
Your giving a good vibe for your tribe, If I was Nikug and your who you say you are I would tell you too shut up.

DeletedUser

is this a recruiting stragety cause his tribe fails? :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Alcoholics Anonymous

Strong leadership, still enough space in the tribe to recruit. Only one real other tribe to worry about out in K52, being, K52.

DeletedUser

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Very underrated. They'll go far.

netjakdim

Alcoholics Anonymous

Strong leadership, still enough space in the tribe to recruit. Only one real other tribe to worry about out in K52, being, K52.

There is no need to worry about K52 it will be swift and you guys will probably not even realize it until the next time you log back in that you have all been put in a tighter group somewhere out on the Rim.