Mr. Hustle is....

DeletedUser125515

I did not bring you in to this you brought yourself in to this. I am more than happy to provide what players or tribes need regarding the original post as well as the proof of it being Sam.

If you did not like me posting under an alias. Then ignore it no need to involve yourself

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was looking to privately find out whether the screenshots were genuine. You publicly brought my name into this with your edit. Private vs Public is the difference:)

You say you would share proof. But you don't provide when asked for the only thing that can back up what is said (who the conversation was with OR who is sharing the information).

If the conversation is real, Incoming Impact knows who shared the conversation. So that information doesn't matter as it is already knowledge to the one person it harms.

Unfortunately for you, by hiding behind an alias you are only weakening the weight of anything you say. Including any claims or 'evidence' you purport to have. I'm sure it could be real (for reasons explained in a previous post), however taking things at face value without looking more into the motivation behind it is not smart.

What are your motivations for calling out Incoming Impact? :)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you Ant, Nameister you are making a complete sham if this whole thing.

I can prove exactly where the screenshot of diplomacy comes from and the person who gave it out will admit that. I have a bad reputation blah blah blah but you know what I do not really care, But making fake proof has flattered me.

Anyway Back to Killing another Spanish OP

Love

Sam

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
  • Incoming Impact actually shared Nomex's diplomacy list with Warpig last week.

Yea, tribe knows about it and where it's coming from and you guessed right, it wasn't Sam. Seems like Cicada is getting desperate to isolate Jeheeze and get other tribes to fight Nomex, since they are boxed in and will slowly stall their growth. Can't beat Jeheeze atm and can't expand elswhere because of diplo with the Spanish. I suppose that's why all this shit is going around.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice try @Snowbrand , but I'd already called out Mr.Hustle using my own account so there is literally no point in Cicada using an alias.

Hardly Cicada's style for anybody who knows our way of playing. You might find it hard to believe, but some tribes don't do the sneaky shenanigans that Nomex has been resorting to. We enjoy a good fight ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You implied that one of my guys is Nameister. The world knows who Mr.Hustle is already, so this thread is essentially pointless (aside from entertaining us with seeing the inner workings of Nomex) :)

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You implied that one of my guys is Nameister. The world knows who Mr.Hustle is already, so this thread is essentially pointless (aside from entertaining us with seeing the inner workings of Nomex) :)

More like how you act in this post tells us about you and I implied that your replies here just tells us that you are trying hard to connect the Mr. Hustle acc to Sam and I wondered why. Could've worded it better tho.

I would rather say that it seems like you use this situation to create a split between Jeheeze and Nomex, even if Mr.Hustle is part of it or not. I wish he was Cicadian, it would make everything much easier for us. That you falsely accused Sam of leaking our diplo, even tho we knew otherwise makes me wonder what else is fake tho.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I only believe in facts :) We know more then you think.

The facts have been clearly presented here. You are choosing not to believe them. Publicly showing your faith in Sam and distrust in the truth will be funny to look back on when this world is over.

I love how no one is talking about how Sam sitting his allies enemy, Warpigs and killing Jheeze trains/troops. I know the Greeks do not know Sam AKA Incoming Impact but this all fits his MO. Doubt anyone that knows him is shocked he did this. It's just too funny he has publicly gotten caught doing something so silly once again. Playing TW with Sam on the world is like watching Scooby Doo but every time they take off the villains mask, it's Sam.

scooby_doo.jpeg

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Funnily enough, I've noticed both Cicada & Nomex posting but I guess selective observation suits your interests (as does ignoring all of the Skype logs posted about what you've been up to and what you've been saying about your tribe and others - allegedly, of course).

I can't speak for Nomex's intentions, but Cicada are just a bit bored today :D

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I love how no one is talking about how Sam sitting his allies enemy,
It's just too funny he has publicly gotten caught doing something so silly once again.

Why is it silly? If his friend needed a hand with their account why not help them? It's just a game and he's doing it with their account. Accounts go into tribes, players only drive the accounts, but what is a player, they are quite replaceable these days as co playing happens often and some people end up playing more than one account over time in a world. (Not at the same time :p)

When I'm logged into a particular account the diplomacy corresponds to THAT logged in account. Not even the main account if I'm the sitter, and definitely not past accounts I've played.

Account sitting is like co playing with certain restrictions, in my eyes diplomacy of that account should be obeyed. But again, people will have different opinions and views of the matter.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why is it silly? If his friend needed a hand with their account why not help them? It's just a game and he's doing it with their account. Accounts go into tribes, players only drive the accounts, but what is a player, they are quite replaceable these days as co playing happens often and some people end up playing more than one account over time in a world. (Not at the same time :p)

When I'm logged into a particular account the diplomacy corresponds to THAT logged in account. Not even the main account if I'm the sitter, and definitely not past accounts I've played.

Account sitting is like co playing with certain restrictions, in my eyes diplomacy of that account should be obeyed. But again, people will have different opinions and views of the matter.

That's definitely NOT how majority of players look at this game (and for good reason). Your allegiance lies with your tribe. You can have plenty of players you know from past worlds. Taking a sit to help if it's not crossing any diplomatic lines is usually fine. YOU DO NOT SIT A PLAYER IN AN ENEMY TRIBE TO DEFEND AGAINST YOUR ALLIES. Also, adding insult to injury, Sam did not sit the accounts because they were "friends." He sat the account for one sole reason; to be malicious against Jheeze and slow their growth.