Mr. Hustle is....

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The multi-accounting comment is quite daft - Skype conversations and the content in the images have nothing to do with owning multiple accounts.

As for calling 'bull', I disagree.
  • Incoming Impact actually shared Nomex's diplomacy list with Warpig last week.
  • Incoming Impact has a historical control issue - in that he has to be in control of a tribe or he causes massive issues in any tribe he joins.
  • Warpig were being sat by a couple of players in Nomex who were helping them defend against JheeeZ (someone in Warpig was very open about this).

The information above is all included in those screenshots which leads me to believe that the logs are most likely true. They have definitely been edited ever so slightly though - the time stamps got removed :)

i made the comment about it being Bullshyt due to the misguided and inaccurate information of the original post
and due to actually sitting an account or few in warpigs recently and have never seen "murderous traits" name listed as a sitter (have seen a few other names though) hence the comment about multi-accounting - the comment however was not about the skype chat image (they to easy to fake)

now besides that
motivation for it is lacking for the most part since theres no gains for the player being accused
all gains are focused on other tribes.
as for the responses would expect more out of the tribes it affects rather the the tribes it dont

ill also ask simply
how would cicada know who is sitting someone in another tribe

just seems like alot of finger pointing and assumptions

Deleted User - 848896163

It is great to see that even after like a decade plus on TW, Incoming Derp is still the same.

Never change bro. Always losing worlds, always wrecking his own tribe, always wrecking his own acct. LOL! LOL! LOL!

edit: oh wow, bloodhood is an old name from ages ago.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
and due to actually sitting an account or few in warpigs recently and have never seen "murderous traits" name listed as a sitter (have seen a few other names though) hence the comment about multi-accounting - the comment however was not about the skype chat image (they to easy to fake)

ill also ask simply
how would cicada know who is sitting someone in another tribe

I assume you saw the Cicada players sitting Warpig during certain JheeeZ ops and defending. No big secret.

You are basing your wealth of information on a picture you would only have from a 24/7 sit - and only then if you were staring non-stop at the member list. I would query why you would feel a need to use that screen at all as that is sensitive information. That doesn't seem right to me.

Unless of course, you didn't have a permanent sit for the entirety of JheeeZ fighting Warpig, in which case your argument is riddled with holes :D

We are basing our knowledge on communication direct from Warpig, who were always very open about things as they happened. They had no reason to lie about that, and Nomex/Warpig had diplomacy. It could have been incorrect, but given what was said in screenshots matches what knowledge we have it seems unlikely to be 'false' (which I notice you have avoided backing up with any detail).

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm just beyond confused about this entire thing.....
1. Sam = Mr. Hustle.
2. Sam has been caught red handed betraying his ally.
3. Sam has been caught undermining his duke also saying he is in charge (ohh classic Sam strikes again).
4. Sam has been caught sharing diplo with enemies. (Yes you say "someone else did this", sounds like SEVERAL people did this)
5. Sam's now third or fourth account (I've lost count) SAT WARPIG PLAYERS ACCOUNTS AND DEFENDED AGAINST JHEEZE. I understand .NET is new to the Greeks, but this is typical Sam aka Incoming Impact play style.

-----Just read through this thread! Sam isn't even defending himself nor denying anything because he ALWAYS gets caught doing these things every world he splays and just doesn't want anyone to quote him later (which always happens)!!!! If you're truly curious, take 15 minutes and read through Sam's other posts in his previous worlds (aka Incoming Impact) he's got caught up in. This is a normal Tuesday for this guy.

So yes, if you're in his tribe, I get it, you have to defend him. He is now a tumor that's grown so large inside your tribe that if you tried to cut it out now you might die. That's his MO. Make himself "overly important" and try to run things from the outside when he is not the duke/baron yet pretends to be via skype saying he "rungs things:. He does this every world....

One last word of warning for all those that are defending Sam. When you look back on these forums once this world is done, you will cringe.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I assume you saw the Cicada players sitting Warpig during certain JheeeZ ops and defending. No big secret.

You are basing your wealth of information on a picture you would only have from a 24/7 sit - and only then if you were staring non-stop at the member list. I would query why you would feel a need to use that screen at all as that is sensitive information. That doesn't seem right to me.

Unless of course, you didn't have a permanent sit for the entirety of JheeeZ fighting Warpig, in which case your argument is riddled with holes :D

We are basing our knowledge on communication direct from Warpig, who were always very open about things as they happened. They had no reason to lie about that, and Nomex/Warpig had diplomacy. It could have been incorrect, but given what was said in screenshots matches what knowledge we have it seems unlikely to be 'false' (which I notice you have avoided backing up with any detail).

along with others - but not the name that was accused

think the war went for a total of 80-90days - based of the declaration (think it was around 79days when tribe was disbanded)
alot of the comments dont take into account the wars duration - its been a long war
so that would be a no to sitting for the entirety of the war.....

now just like you i am basing my opinions of the information i have access to (which is not word of mouth stuff)
rather then believing every word/image posted on the "trustworthy" externals on face value

yes i could be wrong in my conclusion but i will stick by it (i could also be right)

One last word of warning for all those that are defending Sam. When you look back on these forums once this world is done, you will cringe.

the incoming impact external forum account made an appearance earlier questioning the authenticity of the now removed screenshots in the original post
think the words used were "pathetic", "rubbish" and "funny"

personally just waiting on actual concrete proof to be shown rather then the bullshyt thats been posted (can be easily made in paint)
and continued due to the mob mentality that infests the TW community

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you take the time to read the full thread, you would see that a number of players, like me, aren't taking the original post at face value but evaluating the evidence and considering it within the wider information known.

There is no mob mentality here, just players whose opinions happen to not match yours.

Your 'word of mouth' evidence is just an admittance of spying on a tribe you were supposedly helping (and highly lacking in actual information). Which makes it very hard for me to believe anything you say :)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't really mind, These Screenshots are fake.

Please provide some evidence these accusations are correct. I would know who I spoke to so no point in hiding it, Quite Obvious why this thread was made, To try test relations with Jheez but guess what we ain't that silly!

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
9d800159471183116ea58c5dd1e93b40.png

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I’m not a part of cicada diplo or council. I’m just a TW player who has been presented facts, know the player in questions history and made a conclusion.

Like every world you play, you will do these things over and over. Why do you think in every world you play you have a forum similar to this getting called out for one thing or another.

Jheeze/Greeks can look at this and shrug, Cicada does not care. We are simply calling you out on tour BS Since we’ve seen it world after world. So please, cling to your FOURTH account this world. Once it’s eaten you’ll probably sweet talk yourself into a 5th. Best of luck.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you take the time to read the full thread, you would see that a number of players, like me, aren't taking the original post at face value but evaluating the evidence and considering it within the wider information known.

There is no mob mentality here, just players whose opinions happen to not match yours.

Your 'word of mouth' evidence is just an admittance of spying on a tribe you were supposedly helping (and highly lacking in actual information). Which makes it very hard for me to believe anything you say :)

lol
mob mentality was mention (even though its probably the wrong term)
due to comments like this one

you choose to try and discredit the person rather then the comments made
implying i havent read the full thread (which i have and due to interpretation came to a different conclusion based of info i have access to)
implying its only my opinion that doesnt fit (there are others but they are quickly dismissed or swamped by the other side of opinions)
implying that i spied while pretending to help (attempt at a low blow, that actually goes against my nature, ask anyone that actually knows me)
while attempting to reinforce your own opinion

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm loving this they a made thread about Mr.Hustle causing all the trouble and the bustle , playing till they tussle

this is all about the Hustle of Mr. Hustle

CICADA is an EVIL tribe

CICADA is an Insect, a maggot is it an insect?

Not all can be fooled by an Insect

There is only one Mr.Hustle

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm loving this they a made thread about Mr.Hustle causing all the trouble and the bustle , playing till they tussle

this is all about the Hustle of Mr. Hustle

CICADA is an EVIL tribe

CICADA is an Insect, a maggot is it an insect?

Not all can be fooled by an Insect

There is only one Mr.Hustle

No, you are a coward hiding behind an alias. It's getting boring now!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
implying that i spied while pretending to help (attempt at a low blow, that actually goes against my nature, ask anyone that actually knows me)
while attempting to reinforce your own opinion

I'm not implying anything. I'm outright stating it :)

You said you were watching who was on which accounts on the member screen. That's information that is private to the tribe you were supposedly helping, and yet you choose to invade that privacy when you had no business or justifiable reason to be regularly looking at it.

That's the very definition of spying in my eyes but feel free to justify why you were so frequently checking who was active and who was sitting which accounts :)

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No, you are a coward hiding behind an alias. It's getting boring now!

who cares on what you feel, its your own fault that's causing you grief
I'm not implying anything. I'm outright stating it :)

You said you were watching who was on which accounts on the member screen. That's information that is private to the tribe you were supposedly helping, and yet you choose to invade that privacy when you had no business or justifiable reason to be regularly looking at it.

That's the very definition of spying in my eyes but feel free to justify why you were so frequently checking who was active and who was sitting which accounts :)

stating? another way of saying your the BEST TRIBE IN WORLD

CICADA!!! ALL HAIL CICADA THE PERFECT TRIBE IN THE WORLD

CICADA TRIBE THEY ARE THE BEST

They are above all they are PERFECT

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sam isn't even defending himself nor denying anything because he ALWAYS gets caught doing these things every world he splays and just doesn't want anyone to quote him later (which always happens)!!!! If you're truly curious, take 15 minutes and read through Sam's other posts in his previous worlds (aka Incoming Impact) he's got caught up in. This is a normal Tuesday for this guy.

Have you ever considered that this is just the way he plays? He accepts himself. You don't have to if you don't want to. If he was in your tribe you should let the leadership know about the possible implication of him being a tribe member, otherwise, why don't you just let him be him?

@Mr.Hustle

You have worded it all wrong there based on my experience,

Haha, he's just throwing salt in the air and everyone so happens to look up in the sky and it drops into their eyes. He doesn't even play this world. ( :

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love this thread. Everyone close your eyes for a second and lets take a journey together. Imagine, Sam, sitting at his computer. He logs into Mr. Hustle account and posts on the externals. Then he logs out, and logs into the Incoming Impact account and comments on his own post arguing with HIMSELF.

Busted.jpg