msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

Shadryk 01

There has been much discussion about msmshrek1 and his membership with INSO. Here is the untold story (long read - put on some coffee.)

First, he and Jedi (kenski) both claim that he "might" be the first player to walk away from INSO by their own choice. That is not exactly true. Here is a history of players who left - and why:

[spoil]12th March 2008: Blaskor - A INSO officer who left just before I began to assume leadership of INSO. He insisted that we stop attacking our neighbors, and instead form a family tribe comparable to the Trinity Family. Our leader (Del Piero) flatly rejected the proposal, and the wars continued. He joined M-M, a more powerful tribe who was on his border. They soon formed a 3-tribe family.

Spring, 2008: An unknown player left to join the Trinity family (7 tribes.) He was in their area, and they were more powerful than INSO at that time.

07th August 2009: Zeeweeb - He and Raid3r both set me as sitter. Raid3r was attacking an enemy player. Zeeweeb was supporting the same enemy player. I saw the troops in route. I asked Zeeweeb about this. In a profanity-laced tirade, he explained that the enemy player was a PA and deserving of his support. He then left the tribe and PM'ed Paladin to inquire about cooperating with [R]. Zeeweeb always felt he did the right thing, and holds no regrets. He would have been dismissed had he not left on this own accord.

04th May 2011 - 06:01: Blackbird90/msmshrek1 - The 4th to leave, and the 2nd to do so after being exposed as a traitor.

Fleeing the tribe after being exposed as a traitor is not the same as leave the tribe "with your held held high" and by your own accord. He demanded a fast vote, as he believed we were preparing an op against him. Not receiving a decision quickly enough, he fled. Since we changed our name to INSO 3 years ago, no member who was in good standing has ever left our tribe to join another tribe. I do not believe any member has ever left this tribe to play solo, either. [/spoil]

msmshrek1 was given an account in INSO because I mistakenly believed he had the support of the people who knew him. We were in a very hot war and I took this action without proper deliberation within our council. My general belief is that any adult who is active in-game and fluent in English can learn the game and play at our level. As the forum community somewhat aware, we have systems for everything.

However, msmshrek1 is a forum user. He is not a true player. He did follow the basic measures we ask of all players. He sent nukes, support, and mopped up some killed players. But that was all. When it comes to tactical "close combat" fighting, his play is terrible. He either cannot learn the game or has no interest in learning or playing the game. Here are some comments from our hidden forums:

[spoil]*** There's more..I'll update when I get a chance.***

2tlc said:
I know I have bitched about this before and I am going to do it again!

I took his sit .... and I was working on fixing the disaster that ...is his account!

He has done nothings it seems since I started to fix shit, walls are not built and farms are maxed out again that I cleared to make room for walls, back to several mixed villages that I had also fixed, villages that are not even grouped and many double grouped (hence the mixed villages), warehouses maxed even though buildings need upgrading and troops need recruiting.
I have told him so many times he needs walls built.

Send him to PWC as our spy to wreck havoc on their accounts!

If he spent half the time on his account that he does trolling the world forums, his account it would not look so terrible as it always does.

I know shadryk you tell me not to waist my time helping him/his account but when I get passed an account and see such simply maintenance not done drives me nutz and I have to make an effort to fix it :{

I spent the last 3 hours fixing his groups, I will putter with the walls and mixed troops knowing fully well when he passes the account back to me again in the future it will be just as messy and uncared for as it has always been :X

....he is just too lazy and does not take care of the most simple and basic parts of his account making him a weak point to this tribe.

Shadryk said:
Any time spent on his account is wasted. He will never improve. He will never take care of his account. There is nothing anybody can say or do to change that.

I suggest that nobody waste time on fixing his scripts or his account. If he asks for help, tell him what to do and let HIM fix it (he won't.)

Here is the msmshrek1 combat system. Take villages gifted to you by the enemy, then crow about your mighty conquests:

[spoil]
CirosisofLiver on 16.01. at 13:19
I will send you a couple of blocks worth of ville's tommorrow... Be ready, cause Orion/Gensis are a bit weary of this account already..

Blackbird90 on 16.01. at 13:58
roger.

CirosisofLiver on 23.01. at 14:23
The ville's in the same block as [coord]140|758[/coord] are empty as well

Blackbird90 on 23.01. at 20:18
so if i center on that one all the vills in the square are clear

CirosisofLiver on 23.01. at 21:19
Yep

Blackbird90 on 23.01. at 21:41
copy...will noble.

CirosisofLiver on 01.02. at 16:55
[coord]137|756[/coord] all villes in this square and the one above it are empty,, Fire away..

Blackbird90 on 04.02. at 04:57
all vills taken

CirosisofLiver on 06.02. at 13:28
[coord]143|753[/coord] square is clear..

Blackbird90 on 06.02. at 13:41
on it.

Blackbird90 on 06.02. at 13:49
square will be cleared in 4 hours, i have th capability to toake 9 mor vills in the same time frame, all remaining trains are "double bang" 5-6 nobles..can be used 2-3 times wihtout having to make a new noble.

CirosisofLiver on 07.02. at 16:52
[coord]132|736[/coord] this square is empty, fire at will

CirosisofLiver on 07.02. at 16:52
[coord]132|746[/coord]

Blackbird90 on 08.02. at 06:34
will be done in 12 hours.

Blackbird90 on 08.02. at 06:34
cold take 2 squares more asap.

CirosisofLiver on 08.02. at 11:36
K, let me look, you are just below mason777777..

Blackbird90 on 08.02. at 13:41
roger that. 4/5 down the other is about to land.

Blackbird90 on 08.02. at 13:53
5/5!

CirosisofLiver on 09.02. at 12:14
[coord]138|747[/coord] next square.. Make this ville the last you take, waiting on the Rally Point to build..

Blackbird90 on 10.02. at 04:15
going for that last one.

Blackbird90 on 13.02. at 03:52
ok got those....whats next?

CirosisofLiver on 13.02. at 14:05
[coord]132|737[/coord] square..

CirosisofLiver on 13.02. at 14:14
There clear..

Blackbird90 on 13.02. at 21:49
[coord]147|731[/coord] i would like to move west if it would be acceptable...using this square as a luanch base on painkilr.
[/spoil]

[/spoil]

Every position on the battlefront is important. msmshrek1 would set up a position, then quickly lose it, exposing the flanks of his tribemates - and drawing their ire. For example: If I recall correctly, he formed a cluster in a very hot zone in the K74 area, but failed to send or request any support at all. He just left empty villages for the enemy to take at will. Here are the comments from our hidden forums:

[spoil]
Raid3r said:
Blackbird is horrible. We need to remove him from any village within 4k's of a frontline. I actually think he is so poor, that he may be our spy and giving villages away.

He may very well be the worst player currently in, previously in, or have ever applied to INSO.

Raid3r

Bezerker said:
i am so pissed i am ready to nuke his ass
no sit request?
no support request?
wtf
he belongs in orion

Shadryk said:
He probably needs a co-player or a new owner. MSN seems to be one of those players who view this is as a chatroom, rather than a wargame. I abhor teammates who won't even learn the basic mechanics of the game. Waste of our efforts.

Kyyv said:
I have to admit, I was dismayed to learn how little defense he had in front line villages.

cuculcan said:
I never thought he was INSO material, and was VERY surprised when he got the blackbird account.
[/spoil]

Following this debacle, I purposefully excluded him from every expansion project, including:

1) Windofwar31 clean-up,
2) filling in K67/76/77/78
3) "Pincer move" against ORION
4) PWC Southern front
5) K47 annexation
6) K15 invasion

Here is a map of him in W13. While he lost half his villages, you will note that he has no villages anywhere near any battlefront. The only exception was the Marco clean-up in K24, which was an emergency operation, and we kept him towards the back. He made his K71 cluster on his own accord. Our goal was to keep him in a box, where his incompetence could not harm the tribe.

[spoil]CLICK HERE for Map

en13
[/spoil]

As we received spy data regarding N.E.B aspirations to attack INSO, I began some precautionary moves and advised all border players, except msmshrek1 . We were aware of his friendship with N.E.B leadership. They are listed as PA's on his profile and we knew he was in a tribe with some of them on another W. He was much more friendly with the N.E.B players than he was with INSO. Given his relationship, he received added scrutiny.

To address this issue, I suggested he not attack N.E.B, and that he attempt to negotiate a personal NAP with the tribe. Regardless of his friendships with NEB players, he was strategically disadvantaged and unskilled, so this suited our interests.

In April, 2011, he claimed a number of isolated villages belonging to N.E.B players. They were being used to attack INSO members. Local players cleared them out. However, msmshrek1 never took them. He sat on his claims. So, denipop sent him a PM and took a number of the villages. msmshrek1 responded with an explosive tirade on our tribal forum, bringing his grievance to the attention of the full tribe.

I suspected that msmshrek1 claimed the villages not to noble them, but to protect them from being nobled by others. Since they were claimed, Kenski (jedisage) was free to attack INSO players at will in a core area. My comment in our hiddens:

Shadryk said:
I doubt he intends to noble the villages. That is contrary to the plan he & I agreed to. It is possible that he marked the villages to protect these players. Of course, that would be very serious.

The council launched a full investigation, led by Noely and 2tlc.

msmshrek1 made many claims to various council members, myself included. They were all lies to cover his tracks. He was not aware that the 7.0 update tracked ODA/ODD against specific tribes during declared wars. So, he centered his bullshit story around ODA / ODD gains earned against other tribes, or staged by crashing his own troops into his own villages.

[spoil]Regarding his "improved" gameplay:

Skype said:
[10:46:14 AM] 2tlc: make sure you get wall built kill some troops if you need but you need walls
[10:46:41 AM] cerberos1979: walls are all 20!
[10:48:48 AM] 2tlc: good I recall last time I was in there not all your walls in that area was all the way up
[10:49:01 AM] cerberos1979: i took your words to heart.!

This was a lie. Here is a report of his dropped walls some weeks following the conversation. There were no reports of recent attacks on the areas where the walls were dropped.

227 villages have walls that are not built to level 20.
110 villages have walls that are level 10 or below.
94 villages have walls that are level 5 or below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding his claims on enemy villages.....

Author said:
Blackbird90 on 14.04. at 14:19
i had the nobles ready the nukes ready but felt a need for more backup from other safe areas..was waiting for it to land so i could begin my opps.

Blackbird90 on 14.04. at 23:41
..i got scouted and faked...its a "fly swatter hit" if you will...

Blackbird90 on 14.04. at 23:45
as for PA's my PA (edit: Kenski)is the one who scouted and faked me...i didnt say a word back..just began to plan on how to send him a silent roaring message....

To this point, msmshrek1 had no registered ODD from NEB. A record is posted when an attack lands, even if no troops are killed. There was no record. Not even Zero. Therefore, no attack was sent. His PMs were lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a running conversation regarding his "attacks" on K2. These villages were gifted without resistance or any substantial attack by NEB. His claims to the contrary are lies:

Author said:
Blackbird90 on 23.04. at 08:24
as i now have incomings to k2...

Shadryk 01 on 23.04. at 10:15
...Who is attacking you & at what volume?

Blackbird90 on 23.04. at 13:40
k2 kenski and carie...72 incomings...may be more fakes...but i was online and it times out as nukes and nobles.

Shadryk 01 on 24.04. at 03:51
Can you stack or need sniping? Get help if needed....we don't want to give them away free.

Blackbird90 on 24.04. at 05:34
i wont give anything away for free...

Shadryk 01 on 25.04. at 01:52
Hey, you really need to get assistance. Pick someone. I expect to lose your outpost villas, but we can make them really earn it.

Blackbird90 on 25.04. at 02:38
i got the tide stemmed...trust me..i lost a few but got a million od from it.

Blackbird90 on 25.04. at 02:38
they cleared thema few days ago...but never sent nobles...so i left it be...then the nobles came in...

Per TW Stats, msmshrek1 gained 45 ODD against NEB for killing 5 rams as of that date. His "million OD" was gained from a source other than NEB. This includes ODA & ODD earned on the same day in the same proportion. This can happen when players stage attacks by crashing troops into their own villages.

Several players bombard him with requests to sit his account.

Author said:
2tlc on 23.04. at 21:33
....set me as your sitter when you need and we can get you through the attacks ;)

Blackbird90 today at 02:13
to late..they hit with nukes overnight...vills are trahsed...no walls...and trina sin bound in a few hours...i got them bullseyed elswhere as payback.

2tlc today at 02:19
...Set me in as a sitter when you want and I will do my best to save what I can ...

msmshrek1 refused to set a sitter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More claims of heavy combat against NEB. 2tlc again requested to sit his account.

Author said:
2tlc on 24.04. at 02:42
who is your attacker?...

Blackbird90 on 24.04. at 05:35
kenski carie hoss for right now...

2tlc on 24.04. at 06:46
Are you dodging the attacks or you got enough of a stack in them?

Blackbird90 on 24.04. at 17:47
wokring on stacks still...stopped some but other getting in...i' be able to hold on to some vills but not all.

2tlc on 24.04. at 19:06
please let me into your account so I can get a support request done!

2tlc today at 02:19
will you let me help you I feel bad as I was the one that suggested turning that area in to defensive villages only :'[

Let me help you get a support request up so we can stack what we can in time to make them pay .....

You cant do it all your self

trust me coming from experience here, let me help you with your incoming please

There was no reply to these final PMs. He refused to set a sitter. His claims of heavy combat were all lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author said:
Blackbird90 today at 02:40
its cool...its on me...they cleared them a few days ago...you can see the million ODD increase in the stats.

His same lie, repeated again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More lies regarding K2 "combat." His loss of villages stopped the instant I made an issue of it. Since his villages were empty and he had no support anywhere nearby, NEB obviously stopped nobling them at his personal request.

Author said:
Blackbird90 today at 02:45
no..LOL i made my point very clear...good thing no one checked my k1 vills...stopped them cold.

NoelyDeezNutz today at 02:46
how many (about) nukes did you kill?
How many (about) nobles did you kill?

I think a lot of them are starting to realize they are screwed.

Blackbird90 today at 02:57
honeslty...i don't know...thats hard to understand...but i have been fighting a neck injury and my short term memory is shot...(damn near broke my neck..was in abrace for a couple weeks) drugs and all have me wiped...but i killed some and lost some...

NoelyDeezNutz today at 02:58
ball park it on the nukes (nobles i'm not THAT worried about)

more than 50? less than 50? more than 100?

Blackbird90 today at 03:12
at least 50 dead at least....i know my answer sounds stupid...but damn these ultrasets kick my ass...and the sleep meds are worse..tehy leave me with a hung over feeling for half the next day

He also blamed tornadoes for his poor accounting and gameplay. All the same, he once again repeats the same set of lies, still unaware that we know the truth.

Finally, we explained to him how the 7.0 War Tool worked. He knew he was busted. So, he admitted that he was lying to us the whole time, and made up a new story to explain why he lied to us all. However, his new story also contains provable lies. Again, he failed to realize that 7.0 could disprove his claims.

Author said:
[9:03:36 PM] cerberos1979: heres the deal, if you recall i made some claims in k12 after getting some fakes from kenski and carie...i had sent troops in to defend my vills in k12.
[9:04:21 PM] cerberos1979: i forgot to send them home. and got caught with my pants down...thus why i didnt want a sitter...i was pretty pissed at myself and didn't want that getting out since some one would think i was helping them by giving away vills
[9:04:40 PM] cerberos1979: so i tried my best to cover it up....looks as though that failed horribly.
[9:05:17 PM] cerberos1979: noely asked the same thing earlier...i had no choice but to come clean on it...
[9:05:58 PM] cerberos1979: but clearly you can see how it might look....empty vills for now reason? yeah i would jump that too...fact is i got busy and f**ed up..
[9:06:09 PM] cerberos1979: when i recalled..it was to late

No fakes were sent, because no ODD was generated by the War Tool. Not even "Zero." This means no attacks were sent at all.

msmshrek1 now realizes the problem he created for himself:

Author said:
[9:13:42 PM] cerberos1979: i made on critical mistake...i forgot about the war stats sections
[9:13:58 PM] 2tlc: shad knew your account was in a bad stop but figured you would pull throw like the new recruits we got
[9:14:43 PM] cerberos1979: not sure how to respond to that...i f ed it up...tried to cover it...and f 'ed it worse...
[9:15:04 PM] cerberos1979: noely has sat it...if he found anything he sent it on...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is also this post he made on the W4 public forum on 2010,June 20th, whereas he describes a willingness to give away villages to his friends. It is not evidence, but it does offer a clue about his willingness to gift villages to "good people."

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5199565&postcount=1

msmshrek1 said:
Hello w4, i am msmshrek1 ...you probably do not know me...but your forum mod does....she can decided if thats good or bad.I have been pretty quiet in the game play side for some time...playing small accounts that i start and then give the vills away for free to good people i meet in the newer worlds...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I "demanded" that he set Noely as sitter. msmshrek1 finally complied. After Noely completed his review, msmshrek1 sent his K1 troops to the INSO front line. This was to prepare for battle against INSO. However, we demanded a 2nd sit, and 2tlc noticed the movement of troops:

Author said:
[9:19:03 PM] 2tlc: Why are your K1 villages walking to K21?
[9:19:48 PM] cerberos1979: Because i am moving in a southern direction and had seen signes of life from woj..cleared vills having troops building again..i think his sitter is working it..
[9:20:36 PM] cerberos1979: and since i have claims in k20 31 and 41 on him and no defnce at all in k21 ( all nukes) i figured i needed to stakc the area before i launch on him for the 50 or so trains in k35
[9:20:59 PM] cerberos1979: thus if he thinks..easy targets in k21...he's gonna hit a wall. and still get nobled.

msmshrek1 claims to move troops from deep inside enemy territory to the INSO front line so he can send noble trains from 5 Ks away and blunt any counter-attacks. msmshrek1 had support available in safe areas and could have easily built noble trains next to his target. He sent from K1, because for him, NEB territory was a safe area.

2tlc grills him once again for his grossly illogical movement of troops.

Author said:
[9:22:59 PM] 2tlc: OK so why did you not use your support in K1 to defend K2?
[9:23:19 PM] 2tlc: If you were mass nobled in K2 why send your closest support available so far away?
[9:23:21 PM] cerberos1979: good question...no answer
[9:23:36 PM] cerberos1979: i just started moving k1 last night
[9:23:37 PM] 2tlc: :'[
[9:23:54 PM] cerberos1979: you said go on as normal...so i did
[9:24:19 PM] 2tlc: Even if you are going to lose the cluster you want to put up a fight not just hand them over, it is that move that started this hole thing

Again, he has no answer.[/spoil]

The summary of conclusions, and the supporting facts, are as follows:

[spoil]1) msmshrek1 claimed enemy villages in our cluster for the purpose of protecting them against INSO.

* Despite agreeing to stay "neutral," msmshrek1 said he claimed the villages in response to an attack by kenski and CarieO, but records show no NEB attacks against him (not even fakes) until ~ 4/23. There were no reports of him defending attacks of this nature.

* msmshrek1 claimed he had nobles ready and was stacking villages to blunt any counterattack. A review of his account revealed no nobles in the area, no support in the area, and no reports of any support having been sent or returned, or any reports of nobles being suicided. msmshrek1 claimed he did not delete any reports.

2) msmshrek1 gifted his K2 villages to NEB.

* NEB took K2 villages without resistance. msmshrek1 claimed there was heavy combat, whereas he killed over 50 nukes and gained over 1 million ODD. The War Stats tool showed he gained only 45 ODD (5 rams) to this point.

* They did not send clearing nukes. We scouted the villages shortly after capture, before walls had a chance to be rebuilt. They all had level 20 walls. They were never dropped. The attackers consistently use rams in their nukes, but rams were not used.

* There is no record of defending against any nukes, fakes or scouts. The only records show villages being nobled with troops in transit.

* In at least some cases, they sent only minimal troops to escort their nobles. This is confirmed with full warehouses shortly after losing the village.

3) msmshrek1 passed spy-data to the enemy. Before he fled, we were concerned only with the first 2 points. However, his posts on this forum show that he likely passed information to the enemy:

* He claims to have "copied" links to our videos. This is a lie. His own posts clearly show that he transmitted these links via Skype. He did this several days before leaving. I locked him out of the forums the following day - an act that he protested. Clearly, not only was I correct to lock him out, but I was also too late.

msmshrek1 said:
[4/23/2011 11:21:55 PM] cerberos1979: http://vimeo.com/15865040
[4/23/2011 11:22:12 PM] cerberos1979: http://vimeo.com/13112423
[4/23/2011 11:22:26 PM] cerberos1979: http://vimeo.com/16163800
[4/23/2011 11:22:46 PM] cerberos1979: http://vimeo.com/15906382.... (more)

* The material on the forum that msmshrek1 copied is dated no later than 14.04.2011 at 08:41. This was shortly after his tirade on the tribal forum. msmshrek1 copied this material when he was mad at another player. It had nothing to do with our investigating his treason, because our investigation did not start until some time later.

* msmshrek1 tells us that not only was he in a tribe with some NEB members, but that he was co-duke of a tribe with the entire leadership of NEB. His post on this forum:

CLICK HERE

msmshrek1 said:
my co-dukes were carieO kenski and hoss32137

This, plus his advocacy of their interests that dates back over a year, leads me to believe that he had an extremely close relationship with NEB that far surpassed any kind of relation he had with INSO. Had I known this, we likely would have taken greater precautions early on. I don't think there is any way that he did not tell them anything they wanted to know about INSO.[/spoil]

We have 9 forum-pages of raw data, analysis and discussion. This is a summary. Unless somebody believes that I am making all of this up, the great weight of evidence clearly shows that msmshrek1 is a prolific and unapologetic liar and a traitor to his tribe.

I am thankful we learned about this. He will not have the honor of being a member of a tribe that conquered a world. Instead, he will be memorialized as a weakling, a habitual liar, and traitor. His current village name is "honesty and integrity." This is a gross mockery, for msmshrek1 has neither quality.

Our tribe is better and stronger without him. We did not lose a member. We cured a cancer. His villages will be used by REAL warriors: Mature adults who play the game, enjoy the company of their tribemates, treat others with civility and respect, and never bend a knee to our enemies.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Very informative, has change my view point on msm greatly

DeletedUser

I'll confirm that on w54, where I got into my tussle with him he was, in fact a duke of a tribe. He was the co-duke of the tribe with several of the members that he was saying was attacking him in the above posted thread.

They are listed as his PA's in his w54 in game profile, and prior to his tribe disbanding, they were all listed on the leadership page.

Futhermore, when I bashed him in the other thread where he was offering to duel noely, his rebuttle to me openly stated that these players were his co-dukes if you'll scroll to the 2nd or 3rd page of that thread it's one where he quotes my long post with a half ass rebuttle.

DeletedUser

all lies....... please this is just sad how u can make these lies up. I was wrongfully kicked out of INSO because they refused to hold my hand and play my account for me.What the hell do you think I was gonna do once I knew someone was going to actually attack me. Thankfully I was friends with the already so running to them was pretty damn easy.

DeletedUser

You just can't kill the cancer that is msmshrek. Was no one paying attention to the extermination project that shardsofafrozenflame started? I think if you go back and read through all the Bull S$#* in those forums where NOVA and the rest of the world were working over his account, you would find that Shrek has not really changed much at all. He talks a half-way good game, but can't back it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You just can't kill the cancer that is msmshrek. Was no one paying attention to the extermination project that shardsofafrozenflame started? I think if you go back and read through all the Bull S$#* in those forums where NOVA and the rest of the world were working over his account, you would find that Shrek has not really changed much at all. He talks a half-way good game, but can't back it up.

As I understand it he was even given this account. Go look at his w54 one where he had to build it on his own. It was a joke. I had to stop nobling him and farm him because his village builds were terrible. He had between 15 and 20 villages and not a single one of them had a level 30 farm.

He also nobled all innactives and barbs. Not a single active player. The only active player he took a village from was me. That was because I'd made a player quit and was nobling him out and not landing defense behind because I wasn't concerned about recaps as he'd quit. On one of the villages I took it and bb90 had nobles inbound an hour later.

I should have know if I took an innactive shrek would already have had nobles sent, so I had to recap it back from him :p.

http://www.twstats.com/en54/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=1680994&type=&pn=-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

all lies....... please this is just sad how u can make these lies up. I was wrongfully kicked out of INSO because they refused to hold my hand and play my account for me.What the hell do you think I was gonna do once I knew someone was going to actually attack me. Thankfully I was friends with the already so running to them was pretty damn easy.

so you can't discredit me because i wont respond to your lies...so you create a forum account matching mine? how low will inso go...that remains to be seen.

DeletedUser

Wow... So like a cockroach this guy is. You just can't kill the cancer that is msmshrek. Was no one paying attention to the extermination project that shardsofafrozenflame started? I think if you go back and read through all the Bull S$#* in those forums where NOVA and the rest of the world were working over his account, you would find that Shrek has not really changed much at all. He talks a half-way good game, but can't back it up.

ok first modox...i sincerly hope you enjoy the infraction for the cockroach reference...fairly sure thats over the line.

now on to shad...

let me sum this up...shad claims shreks is a half witted, poor playing traitor? who's village names are a mockery, etc etc etc...hmmmm...ok shad when you wanted to hit solace? what inso player lead that charge? yeah thats right me...and for a poor player i did ok against pwc didn't i? 34-9 was it? yep
and when someone need support...who got the mails? kyyyv, frontlines vills..yeah me...when andre, waisescarab and ispera where about to join inso..who sent in hundreds of vills of support? again ...me....you talk a good game claiming i was a bad tribemate...but you sure didnt mind that back up did you.? on ispera alone i sent in over 300 vills of support...what other tribemate did that? you say i wont have the "honor" of being inso....i haven't posted here in how many day? the ban has been over since the 17th..and yet i did not post...i listened to your antics and ravings..i waited and bided my time...i don't WANT the supposed "honor" of being in inso...frankly joining inso was the largest mistake i have ever made in this game. Inso has no honor, and you can that to the bank and cash it. you talk like this world is over...and yet there are those who would fight you...

on to modox, i am here..your not...(in game) say what you will..that alone stands agains't you...you quit. so the next time you want to call me a cockroach...get an account...and lets go. unless your like noely..afraid....

fact is shad..from the day i joined inso you went out of your way to insure i knew i was at best a "second class citizen" you called for nukes on k71...i volunteered...you excluded me...so i found other uses. i offered them to wise and andre for clearing their targets...and launched hundreds to help them...don't believe me though...go ask them, hitmansuperfreak,warloque.false face child..and others got clearing nukes from me. go ahead..shad..ask them...i dare you.... but the next time you want to come on here thinking your safe from me...you better think twice...:axemen:

DeletedUser45372

Yet, your stats show otherwise.... you continue to amaze somehow.

DeletedUser

Yet, your stats show otherwise.... you continue to amaze somehow.

hey dont take my word for it..mail them and ask them yourself...whats amazing is that inso thinks they make a player great...well to quote "the inso system makes players great" and yet....personally i think the players are what makes anything great..not the system.

DeletedUser

hey dont take my word for it..mail them and ask them yourself...whats amazing is that inso thinks they make a player great...well to quote "the inso system makes players great" and yet....personally i think the players are what makes anything great..not the system.

Well, it's half and half. You need active players, but, ultimately they buy into a system. It's why the same leaders are successful on multiple worlds. You put good, active players in a system and it'll go.

You started your own tribe and totally noobed it up, while my 'system' is now #1 thanks to a lot of great players that bought into it. Sure, you have to have active players that buy into a system, but, players without a system will ultimately go nowhere.

DeletedUser45372

I wonder who he pissed off now? lol.

Thank you again mods! you keep our city streets clean of debris.

DeletedUser

ok first modox...i sincerly hope you enjoy the infraction for the cockroach reference...fairly sure thats over the line.

on to modox, i am here..your not...(in game) say what you will..that alone stands agains't you...you quit. so the next time you want to call me a cockroach...get an account...and lets go. unless your like noely..afraid....

My quitting a game, due to my RL Military and Humanitarian obligations stand against me huh? Interesting. Afraid? Dude FEAR is not knowing how many lives I will be responsible for over the next 24hrs. You go spend 6 months in Haiti the first 2 with generators barely keeping your medical equipment running much less computers and internet, then go spend the next 18 in RL hostile countries with your hands covered in someones blood trying to get them to this hospital or another. Then come talk to me about fear and quiting a game.

I don't fear you, and my RL obligations weighed/weigh entirely too much to play a game such as this one anymore. It was a nice way to kill time when I had it to kill, but for some of us life moves on. But I can and will from time to time be happy to logon to the forums and publicly bash your game play, the filth, and lies you so love to spew publicly, and to check the slow and steady death of a tribe that no longer has a single original member left in it.

If my views of Shrek get me infracted or banned then so be it. Not going to loose sleep over something so trivial.

DeletedUser

My quitting a game, due to my RL Military and Humanitarian obligations stand against me huh? Interesting. Afraid? Dude FEAR is not knowing how many lives I will be responsible for over the next 24hrs. You go spend 6 months in Haiti the first 2 with generators barely keeping your medical equipment running much less computers and internet, then go spend the next 18 in RL hostile countries with your hands covered in someones blood trying to get them to this hospital or another. Then come talk to me about fear and quiting a game.

I don't fear you, and my RL obligations weighed/weigh entirely too much to play a game such as this one anymore. It was a nice way to kill time when I had it to kill, but for some of us life moves on. But I can and will from time to time be happy to logon to the forums and publicly bash your game play, the filth, and lies you so love to spew publicly, and to check the slow and steady death of a tribe that no longer has a single original member left in it.

If my views of Shrek get me infracted or banned then so be it. Not going to loose sleep over something so trivial.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: