msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser45372

I recently was informed that Shrek would like to form a truce and quietly leave the game. He is tired of all the fanfare and wishes it all to just end. I think he realizes hsi time here in W13 is over, and he thought he would be able to do more damage or cause more ruckus than he did... Apparently he forgot he was playing alongside INSO and we don't let things like that catch us off guard.

DeletedUser

nope...you just are catching vills in the process of change over..why would i let you sit me? last you did that you went on a witch hunt.

I recently was informed that Shrek would like to form a truce and quietly leave the game. He is tired of all the fanfare and wishes it all to just end. I think he realizes hsi time here in W13 is over, and he thought he would be able to do more damage or cause more ruckus than he did... Apparently he forgot he was playing alongside INSO and we don't let things like that catch us off guard.

once again proof that inso's information is incorrect. but hey...what else is new.

DeletedUser45372

nope...you just are catching vills in the process of change over..why would i let you sit me? last you did that you went on a witch hunt.

once again proof that inso's information is incorrect. but hey...what else is new.

In the Process of change over? You do realize that I viewed what you had in your account when I sat it... correct?

No witch hunt at all. You were caught helping the enemy. You also proved to the world when you posted all the info that you did, that you had plans of working against INSO.

Like I've said in the past... It's disappointing to me, personally, because I thought we were friends outside of this game... It hurt watching you hang yourself by your actions and words... You lost all respect I had for you as a person due to your actions ingame. What you did on the forums after, cemented the fact.

More proof of incorrect information? just by looking at your account and lack of care for it shows that you don't have what it takes to end this game.

DeletedUser

Dont worry once he's done ruining the Blackbird90 Account he will get another one to ruin. Hopefuly he's smart enough to hide from us when he does.

Shadryk 01

Some interesting things that I note from MSM's responses:

1) He no longer denies (nor does he admit to) helping the enemy.

2) His anger is directed at us NOT for "wrongfully" dismissing him, but for the "which hunt" which led to his treason being exposed.

3) His key defense is that he sent nukes & support while a member of INSO.

4) He lashes out by sending in a wave of tickets to moderators, attempting to get our players banned; and by also threatening to sue anybody who defames him or uses the same image as he does. Shocking that a 32 year-old adult, who is married with kids, would find himself so engrossed with an internet game that he felt the need to take these measures. He even went so far as to provide the contact information for his preferred lawyer, and sign his posts with a legal notice. Unreal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have caught 3 traitors and suspected a 4th (who left the game) during my tenure. Of the 4, 3 of them were active and involved with the tribe. They were also traitors to their own people. The 3 that we caught all defended their actions, decried our harsh treatment of them, and feel even to this day that they did nothing wrong.

Fascinating. I should have studied Psychiatry. This guy could get me published.

DeletedUser

the last bunch of villages I took in K4/14/12 also had a mix of defensive troops and offensive troops building similar to noely's example

and we are not talking about just a few of 1 kind or another we are talking about 500-1K units per que of these troops being built 1 after another :p

Now that is terrible and I know his recruit script works because I fixed it for him how many times before he got busted :/

DeletedUser

OMG Noely,

You crack me up. That was simply the funniest video I've seen in the last half hour. Prior to that was a cat that was stupid enough to... nevermind, not important. Love the vid, and the proof of his continueing lies, please keep them coming.

DeletedUser45372

i am sure it looked like that...after you doctored the village...remember i know theres not a level you WON't stoop to.

Of course, I would waste the time and resources for a single village... just to make you look foolish.

The other INSO players that are noting the same theme don't mean anything right?
The information that I collected while I was sitting your account, didn't show mixed villages... right? (Because I do still have that info)

Of course, no matter what we do, you will be here to make an excuse.

DeletedUser

Of course, I would waste the time and resources for a single village... just to make you look foolish.

thanks for admitting it...first time you have told the truth in how long?

i noticed thanhtoo. got deleted...how'd that happen? I KNOW!

DeletedUser45372

I always tell the truth. You are the one who has been caught lying on numerous occasions. Your words hold no value.

DeletedUser

Ingame update, Shrek is no longer a part of N.E.B. Wonder what went on over in friendsville that caused this?

Perhaps it was yet another mixed village?

http://en13.tribalwars.net/public_report/363de18c8f8244158ae2b49f737a7c4d

and another

http://en13.tribalwars.net/public_report/099929d6f5e500721d087bb2d69d4467
***EDIT***

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<--- It's a link for proof.

one word noely...moral. i left on mine so that the morale factor would stick it to inso.

DeletedUser45372

Morale only effects us if there are troops to fight against... Seeing as there aren't much left (and most certainly not behind a wall of any sort) Morale with you will not be an issue with INSO.

Who said TWstats was only for INSO? I was linking back to it just so people could see for themselves and no one could say that it's fake...

Side 1:
Players: NoelyDeezNutz
Side 2:
Players: Blackbird90

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 110
Side 2: 0
Difference: 110

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,048,280
Difference: 1,048,280

chart

Side 1:
Players: 2tlc
Side 2:
Players: Blackbird90

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 170
Difference: 170

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,609,519
Difference: 1,609,519

chart

BANG BANG... GET SOME!

Last edited:

Shadryk 01

Here's a nice exchange on the W45 public forum. This is a discussion about what the "best" nuke is. Two players offer these versions to members playing in their world:

[spoil]
This is the most powerful nuke in TW

2000 spear
2000 swords
2000 Axe
1000 Arc
500 LC
500 MA
500 HC
200 RAMs
25 Cats
1 pally with all weapons

The nuke I always use is
4000 Spear to kill all of the Heavy Cavalry,
4000 archers to kill archers, and
4000 swordsmen to destroy the walls.
I usually have about three thousand scouts as well, so I can make sure I get the scout report.
I only have about 17 rams, because each ram can take out a building, I don't need hundreds...it's a waste

There is no defensive village that can defend against this, so I recommend it highly.

:D

It's amazing!!!

*I forgot to mention that you need to have a church in each village, and all the villages up to the top level, so your troops fight better.
[/spoil]

Obviously, these players are being sarcastic. Everybody knows this......

....Well, everybody except for one particular player. Our resident scholar, msmshrek1, attempts to educate these guys:

[spoil]
your being sarcastic right?

you are being sarcastic as well...right? other wise your the two biggest noobs i have ever seen.
[/spoil]

Without delay, another player jumps right in to make fun of him.

[spoil]
They are being serious. Their nuke suggestions are highly effective -- perhaps you should simulate the battle in order for you to fully understand their offensive power...

Make sure that in your simulation you include the following:
Level 0 wall (the swordsmen will bring it down from level 20 to 0 easily, so there is no point in asking the simulator to do worthless work.)
Include enough defensive troops to completely cap a level 30 farm (obviously you want to see the amazing potential of such a nuke!!).
prioritize the defensive troops so they have the best chance of defeating the opponent. I suggest roughly 20,000 axes....(for obvious reasons, axes are excellent fighters!)
Add 100 archers to sweeten the pot... *rawr*

You will be so impressed by this nuke you will use it time and time again.
[/spoil]

Note to players: If you play on W13 and join another world, please don't make these idiotic posts. It's embarrassing to us all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Here's a nice exchange on the W45 public forum. This is a discussion about what the "best" nuke is. Two players offer these versions to members playing in their world:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Obviously, these players are being sarcastic. Everybody knows this......

....Well, everybody except for one particular player. Our resident scholar, msmshrek1, attempts to educate these guys:

[spoil][/spoil]

Without delay, another player jumps right in to make fun of him.

[spoil][/spoil]

Note to players: If you play on W13 and join another world, please don't make these idiotic posts. It's embarrassing to us all.

and the relevance to this thread is .....?