msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser

Ohh a low blow that hurts not really this is a game and if you really don't like our "tactics" as long as they are not against the rules as far as the game is con serened thats your problem not ours. You can say ohh we play with Honor and never try to spy tho i bet the reason you don't have 1 in INSO is no one will be a spy for you because we are loyal to our tribe unlike many of your members.

DeletedUser82316

You guys always avoid the point of any posts that are critical of you, which must mean they are close to the mark. You can either go back and actually read what I post or then make a rationale response or just keep acting like you always do.

DeletedUser45372

Ive responded to your comments almost everytime you post something.

People are allowed to be critical of INSO... But you better have something to base your argument off of besides shrek and his word.

DeletedUser82316

I don't think I used anything Shrek said in any of my posts as a "base" for anything. I might have said something similar to what he said or in fact the same, but I wasn't using his statement, just my own observations. So let's start with 1 point then, the continual denial of INSO at the beginning of this war that any planning was done before we left to form NEB. Do you admit that was a lie now or still want to bury your head in the sand when someone points out a lie?

DeletedUser45372

The planning that was done was a preparation due to what was buzzing around about attacking us. There was never a plan to drop diplomacy and go to war. It was always set as a "if they are going to strike, we will strike 10x harder"

I made it VERY clear to shrek and to NEB players that I spoke with, that INSO planned on ending the world with riders. When we got wind of the plans to attack us, that ended that. When you created NEB, that killed anything we had as a formal relation.

DeletedUser82316

Any comments that occurred were BECAUSE the talk and planning was already happening. The Beyond leadership had completely disengaged about October. I posted the stats showing nobling activity back when this started 2 months ago. THAT is when those talks with INSO started. You have said you heard rumors of us talking about attacking you in November. That is because we were already sensing from the old Beyond crew that something was up, and it had to be with INSO.

DeletedUser

Had to ehh well honestly in not on council so i couldn't tell yah but from what i know there was no talk about on the non TC level not even with members like me who have been here for years and where once part of beyond.

Shadryk 01

I'm not going to sift through all this crap, but somebody made the point about who enjoyed forum drama the most. The stats seem to answer that question:

msmshrek1
Total Posts: 2,387
Posts Per Day: 1.98

NoelyDeezNutz
Total Posts: 1,140
Posts Per Day: 1.10

msm is the clear winner by a 2:1 margin.

Interestingly, he also loses about 1 village for every 2 posts he makes. I wonder if there's a connection between his big mouth, and the sorry state of any account that he plays?

DeletedUser45372

How about a picture!

Amazing what can happen in a month, eh?

shrekdestruction.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser82316

Shad, not sure the point you were trying to make that was relevant to the discussion over the past several posts other than change the subject, but I am not that easily distracted. So you can put away your shiny objects. :)

Hey wait, since Shad's post did nothing to further the current discussion, does that make him a troll? :)

DeletedUser45372

Shad, not sure the point you were trying to make that was relevant to the discussion over the past several posts other than change the subject, but I am not that easily distracted. So you can put away your shiny objects. :)

Hey wait, since Shad's post did nothing to further the current discussion, does that make him a troll? :)

Shad's post did, infact, further the current discussion. He pointed out the fact that shrek would be better suited spending half the time he did on the world forums to improve his gameplay

DeletedUser82316

I believe the last dozen or so (roughly) posts had nothing to do with shrek, other than you accusing me of using his statements as a basis for argument which you never bothered to substantiate. So the CURRENT conversation wasn't about shrek at all, so that seems to fit the definition of a troll. I would let people in the forum here vote, but I know that no INSO member would dare to call their leader a troll, even if he was.

DeletedUser45372

You were also the one who decided to derail the thread, so if anyone should be deemed as a troll, it should be you.

DeletedUser82316

Just so everyone else is clear though, INSO LIED about not planning anything until we left and formed NEB. So why should we believe anything they say. We were absolutely right when we suspected you were planning to come after us. Were you that pissed that we always turned you down on INSO membership?

DeletedUser

We did plan in advance in-case you did split yes we haven't argued that fact. But do you really think if we wanted riders out of here we would have waited this long... no we could have taken you out long ago if we so pleased but there where some friends in the tribe that prevented us from doing so until you guys split and made N.E.B.

DeletedUser

He pointed out the fact that shrek would be better suited spending half the time he did on the world forums to improve his gameplay rather than try and argue with people and "prove" his worth... which is pennies on the dollar btw.

you stated that i draw attention to myself yet i ahvent made a single post since 5-31 and yet this thread goes on..you continue to draw the light to me...why? so you can hide your actions and the actions of others , your lies that you feed me...the untruths you told me..in the shadows?

The world asks for truth and they are feed your garbage. so heres some truth noely..deny this.

So you guys still believe that INSO dominates, not because we work as a cohesive unit, that we play the game as a team (the way it SHOULD be played) but because we had account sitting privs. in accounts in other tribes, recruiting spies, and trying to get players banned... Interesting.

Shrek was in INSO long enough to know the truth, that we work well as a team.
Sure i was to long...i watched your actions and remained silent...when i should have spoken up.

Every single one of the players I ever sat can attest that I've never done anything to harm the account in any way

I will personally disagree with that...unless you now wish to claim that you never sat me?

Arsenal208 was a great example, he was caught sending troops to villages that INSO occupied. He spoke with Dreamwizrd about it, and went on to form Regime. While he was in his OWN tribe, separate from ~PWC~, more information leaked... So dream believed he was not the spy (which, he was not btw)
you asked i am about to deliever.

You can try and twist and turn all you want, it doesn't change the truth.

twist this noely...i too can send mails...you claim arsenal wasnt a spy...i can PROVE your liar on that.

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 00:25
is this still xxxxxxxxxx?

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 01:39
Who are you?

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 01:47
msmshrek1...former leader of DAD!

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 02:05
Oh, yeah whats up dude? Noely had the sit for a while, he told me if I helped you guys out by passing info, I would be safe and eventually get a spot in inso. So I just try to put along and do as im told.

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 02:06
well no tin inso anymore...noely set me up to take a fall...so now i fight inso..i can't amke any statements here...jsut that noely is not as he seems...if is he ask him when your invite is coming...there is an opening

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 02:08
oh, what did he do? he always seemed fine with me. never saw an issue with his actions, either ingame or in the forums. I'll send him a mail now.

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 02:09
well lets jsut say we had a disagreement over war targets...and game play style...so i choose to leave...now inso hunts me

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 02:13
I asked him "Now that blackbird is gone, am I allowed in?" he replied with "I posted it for council to discuss, they all know how you've helped and we should have a final answer soon"

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 02:55
LOL can i say dont be shocked if the answer is no?

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 03:00
I will get in. I trust him.

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 03:01
i did to...once upon a time. see where i am now?

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 03:03
I dont know what happened, so i can judge either of you. He has a long standing history of keeping his word though.

do you still claim to tell the truth about arsenal? or will you claim i made this up as well noely? i'll up the ante...if your in game and want to see it for your self i will let anyone (not in inso ) sit me and see it for themselves. noely your as poor a liar as you were a teammate to me. you looked for a reason to get rid of me because i didnt want to fight NEB...and isnt it interesting less than a month after leaving inso thanhtoo and arsenal no longer exist...two account i brought issues up with? very interesting.

DeletedUser45372

That mail with arsenal was ME sitting the account.

YOU are turning things into personal life, I am keeping it strictly ingame. Maybe the line is blurred between the 2 for you?

As for harming an account I sat. Can you tell me what I did to your account to harm it while I sat it?

I collected information, I didn't send troops out, didn't delete anything, didn't edit anything. Took screen shots and a video. Your troop information was not passed out, even AFTER you were gone.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That mail with arsenal was ME sitting the account.

YOU are turning things into personal life, I am keeping it strictly ingame. Maybe the line is blurred between the 2 for you?

As for harming an account I sat. Can you tell me what I did to your account to harm it while I sat it?

I collected information, I didn't send troops out, didn't delete anything, didn't edit anything. Took screen shots and a video. Your troop information was not passed out, even AFTER you were gone.

bull crap!

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 00:25
is this still dannydawg2? (i put the name in this time)

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 01:39
Who are you? (you knew who i was)

Blackbird90 on 09.05. at 01:47
msmshrek1...former leader of DAD!

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 02:05
Oh, yeah whats up dude? Noely had the sit for a while, he told me if I helped you guys out by passing info, I would be safe and eventually get a spot in inso. So I just try to put along and do as im told.

and if this was you....you have just proven that your ego is way to big for you pants...

arsenal208 (deleted) on 09.05. at 03:03
I dont know what happened, so i can judge either of you. He has a long standing history of keeping his word though.

you can't get out of this one noely....and how easy for you to side step the other question...how is it that a month after certain info was mailed around the world....how is it that the two accounts i questioned as being illegitimate...are now both deleted? one was blocked by TW...i know that for a fact because i tried to attack it...now arsenal208 has deleted? very convenient. but you wont reply to that will you.

DeletedUser45372

I don't know why they are no longer here. I didn't have the sit for either of them at the time of them going barb.

I can certainly attest to the fact that the mail between Arsenal208 and Blackbird90 that you posted was between me and you. If danny would like to come here and confirm, he is more than welcome. Danny hasn't played the arsenal208 account in a LONG time. Actually, he hasn't been in the arsenal account since before ~PWC~ disbanded. The arsenal208 account had a new owner since then.

DeletedUser

Please Note this is NOT me they are talking about but a player i gave the account to