msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser

players stop posting and he will not have the food to go on :/

Best way to get rid of an attention seeker/ Drama Queen is to ignore and talk about something else no matter what they post to draw the attention back to themselves :X

how do you figure that? i last posted june 19th..its now june 22nd.....and YOU IN INSO are teh ones still posting...

2011,June 19th 03:39
Shadryk 01 Quote: Originally Posted by msmshrek1
htey warned me for a some months in advance that one day inso would cook up a scheme to get rid of me...

Never crossed my mind. The most I would have supported was to ask you to accept a co-player or transfer the account. But that's voluntary. There was no discussion of a boot & noble operation that included me. It first came up as a contingency plan when evidence of your treason began to surface, and your pathetic attempts to cover it up.

thats why noely admitted there was an op planned for me. thats why you kept putting me off on a descion when you couldn't find any proof, thats why short range nobles were built literally right nwxt to me in safe zones...because you had no plans...you yourself asked me to give my account back to inso...you asked for it.

DeletedUser45372

thats why noely admitted there was an op planned for me. thats why you kept putting me off on a descion when you couldn't find any proof, thats why short range nobles were built literally right nwxt to me in safe zones...because you had no plans...you yourself asked me to give my account back to inso...you asked for it.

And like I also said, I have an op for everyone created already. It autoupdates and self sorts, so all we need to do is copy/paste.

Short range nobles were built by myself because I was already nobling in the area (WEOO accounts) and I created extra to noble you, just in case. 4 nobles take 12-13hours to create, not exactly a long time...

You really enjoy twisting everything that is said in hopes to get people on your side... Not gonna work pal.

Shadryk 01

As usual, you're making a bunch of crap up without properly reading my post. All of this happened after we unearthed strong evidence that you were a chronic and admitted liar and a traitor to your own tribe.

Shadryk 01 said:
There was no discussion of a boot & noble operation that included me. It first came up as a contingency plan when evidence of your treason began to surface, and your pathetic attempts to cover it up.

Our findings of fact, and our analysis is listed in the base post. Very strong evidence. Nobody has denied any of it. Not you. Not the people you were spying for and helping behind our backs. You are a traitor and a laughingstock.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

YOU CANT FIRE ME......... I QUIT!!!!!!!!

We've all heard that one before

DeletedUser

As usual, you're making a bunch of crap up without properly reading my post. All of this happened after we unearthed strong evidence that you were a chronic and admitted liar and a traitor to your own tribe.

Our findings of fact, and our analysis is listed in the base post. Very strong evidence. Nobody has denied any of it. Not you. Not the people you were spying for and helping behind our backs. You are a traitor and a laughingstock.

what eveidence....thats right not a dang thing..other than your own overactive imagination...your the laughing stock...and a traitor to your own consceince.

DeletedUser

YOU CANT FIRE ME......... I QUIT!!!!!!!!

We've all heard that one before

very well...list the screen shot of my leaving inso...it wont show me getting the boot...it will show i left on my own...so thank you for proving my point.

DeletedUser

No you totally missed my point...... You were done already. Quitting when you gonna get the boot doesnt mean you walked away on your own. It means you knew you were finished and took a headstart out the door.

Shadryk 01

No you totally missed my point...... You were done already. Quitting when you gonna get the boot doesnt mean you walked away on your own. It means you knew you were finished and took a headstart out the door.

Don't waste your time, mate. You could stand him in front of the burning bush & he'll just say, "A fire? There's no fire. You have no proof! And if there was a fire, I'm sure YOU started it. In fact, I'll report you to the mods for starting that fire. You and your whole tribe! And if that's not enough, I'll have my lawyer send you a letter for falsely saying there is a fire. I think everybody reading this forum already has him figured out.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ahh..so the plan was to boot me..thanks for the conformation...since i was told i would survive the vote by shad himself...nice to know i had the right idea and was being set up...your a good guy jayrrick

DeletedUser

Don't waste your time, mate. You could stand him in front of the burning bush & he'll just say, "A fire? There's no fire. You have no proof! And if there was a fire, I'm sure YOU started it. In fact, I'll report you to the mods for starting that fire. You and your whole tribe! And if that's not enough, I'll have my lawyer send you a letter for falsely saying there is a fire. I think everybody reading this forum already has him figured out.

or has you figured out.