msmshrek1 - The Untold Story

DeletedUser

When ever I need help falling asleep I come and read this babble

works everytime

Nite nite be back in a few hrs.

DeletedUser

Because people didn't check the member page that often. And I wasn't the sitter 24/7. I would get sent the sit for a few hours and it would go back to the owner.

If someone, ingame, asks me if I am MSMShrek, and I say yes... Does that make it true? I replied the way I did in that mail to see what YOUR response was going to be, and you walked RIGHT into it... So for that, I thank you.

Danny gave up the arsenal account very soon after he got the account. I am perfectly content being called an arrogant turd by the likes of you. And if you happen to notice, I didn't talk highly of myself, I stated the truth... again.

You are really reaching now and it just shows everyone that you don't even have a leg to stand on.

no it would make you exactly what you are...a liar.

DeletedUser45372

So.... do you play anymore? or are you just here to mouth off on the forums?

DeletedUser

So.... do you play anymore? or are you just here to mouth off on the forums?

what concern is it of yours? you want information...get it eslewhere...you won't get it form me. further..regardless of why i am here..i have been a part of w13 long enough that no matter ehat happens in game..i have the right to share and post my opinion and feelings here...you don't like it...don't read my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45372

what concern is it of yours? you want information...get it eslewhere...you won't get it form me. further..regardless of why i am here..i have been a part of w13 long enough that no matter ehat happens in game..i have the right to share and post my opinion and feelings here...you don't like it...don't read my posts.

129028944296228169.jpg

Ok!

DeletedUser45372

i use t trains..so that .150 to .550 MS trains...but no suprise you dont recognize them

With your lack of noble activity and your overall level of sucktitude, i doubt you can send 150 ms trains. Even WITH all the help INSO gave you.

Besides... You havent sent a single noble at me. Sad really.

Side 1:
Players: NoelyDeezNutz
Side 2:
Players: Blackbird90

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 0
Difference: 139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,318,614
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,318,614

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With your lack of noble activity and your overall level of sucktitude, i doubt you can send 150 ms trains. Even WITH all the help INSO gave you.

Besides... You havent sent a single noble at me. Sad really.

then you spoke out of ingnorance earlier? 10-40 second trains...ring a bell...it i havent sent nobles to you...how would you know how fast the trains are? another half thought out comment right noely.

DeletedUser45372

then you spoke out of ingnorance earlier? 10-40 second trains...ring a bell...it i havent sent nobles to you...how would you know how fast the trains are? another half thought out comment right noely.

Not half thought out at all. I sat accounts you attacked. I SAW what you sent.

DeletedUser

Not half thought out at all. I sat accounts you attacked. I SAW what you sent.

or so you claim...i think the world is well aware of how much info coming from someone in inso can be trusted...i need not say more.

DeletedUser45372

or so you claim...i think the world is well aware of how much info coming from someone in inso can be trusted...i need not say more.

Thank you for your remaining K13 villages... They are nice and cozy back in INSO. The villagers that were left behind were telling me stories about how misguided you were. They explained that they felt their standards were lowered while under your control, almost a "trailer park" type feeling. I assured them that they are in good hands now, and they will have their chance to get their revenge.

Every one of your former villages were turned into nukes. Those nukes will get sent to your villages to help rid you of this world (Under the bb90 account at least) I'm sure someone will give you another account to destroy... Hell, you probably got an account in NEB already and just put the bb90 account into it's own tribe to die off. Munish seems to be doing just as much as you did, is that your new account?

DeletedUser

Thank you for your remaining K13 villages... They are nice and cozy back in INSO. The villagers that were left behind were telling me stories about how misguided you were. They explained that they felt their standards were lowered while under your control, almost a "trailer park" type feeling. I assured them that they are in good hands now, and they will have their chance to get their revenge.

Every one of your former villages were turned into nukes. Those nukes will get sent to your villages to help rid you of this world (Under the bb90 account at least) I'm sure someone will give you another account to destroy... Hell, you probably got an account in NEB already and just put the bb90 account into it's own tribe to die off. Munish seems to be doing just as much as you did, is that your new account?

hmmm...well i guess you'll find out...if you ever get around to taking all the vills...when i restart as BB90 you'll know for sure then..won't you.. as for the trailer park reference..do you speak from your own past living in one? i never have and wouldn't know that feeling. in responce to the "standards" comment..i may not be as good as some here...i never claimed i was the best in tw...but from a moral standpoint...your still looking up at me kid.

DeletedUser45372

not sure about your villagers... mine speak, hear, feel and move... infact, mine moved all over yours and helped kick your ass out of 4 K's so far.

DeletedUser

The only thing that surprises me about this thread is INSO giving shrek an account in the first place. Although I suppose it's a testament to INSO that this is the most news-worthy event on the forums, so congratulations to them for that. It's a shame w13 doesn't quite meet the criteria for the new end-game changes, as this world has been INSO's for a very long time, despite PWC's alleged early "success" against them.

DeletedUser

Shrek really does coming on here and spouting off all the time really give you that much entertainment. It must as you are constantly here with your bla bla bla and can't back it up in-game so no one believe's a word you say other then maybe some other players just like you. So you can keep up the bla bla bla as long as you want but in the end you are nothing but a big mouth who can't back it up.

Shadryk 01

The only thing that surprises me about this thread is INSO giving shrek an account in the first place.

I failed to do my homework. My fault alone. Those in the council who were familiar with shrek let me know about their concerns right away. Details are in the base post....

If that's the worst thing that happens, then we're in pretty good shape. He didn't do any damage. It would have been more injurious to our legacy had he stayed with the tribe to the end. It's one thing for some bonehead to come on here and continually show his ass. It's another thing for him to do so while holding our flag. He would have stained our reputation. Since he was exposed as a traitor and fled, it shows that he was an apostate who managed to get an account in our tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Giving an account to a player, is a test to see how the player plays. This test was worthless, because msmshrek1 was a noob going into the test and came out a noob.