My apologies

DeletedUser

I have no pictures explain to you that I only said we had a better month, so you'll just have to look at this gibberish I'm typing called 'words' phoenix. Someone with some artistic talents please draw him a picture for me.

DeletedUser

did he say he was better? :)
don't think so, :]

i never said that he said he was better i was simply referring to Daikou's post about them not being even a quarter as good as us... against LFKD theyre half as good against us srry Daikou. But yes i still agree they are not up to par with us.

I only said we had a better month,

Side 1: ~TSE~
Side 2: PKs LotD DFB D.A.
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 3,206
Side 2: 2,161
Difference: 1,045
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 220
Side 2: 95
Difference: 125
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 26,187,374
Side 2: 16,502,711
Difference: 9,684,663
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2,115,625
Side 2: 893,407
Difference: 1,222,218
image.php

Side 1: R2-TRU
Side 2: PKs LotD DFB D.A.
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers:
Side 1: 2,544
Side 2: 2,161
Difference: 383
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 219
Side 2: 23
Difference: 196
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 18,469,334
Side 2: 16,502,711
Difference: 1,966,623
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,690,225
Side 2: 195,253
Difference: 1,494,972
image.php

actually the month is about even, and were ahead by 1 conquer ah those little underdog feats'll get ya every time

DeletedUser

actually the month is about even, and were ahead by 1 conquer ah those little underdog feats'll get ya every time

Right, and if you factor in that you have 70 million more in points and 3x the close range area to attack of the LFKD's, it's easy to see how you got that extra conquer. This was never about a tribal comparison for me, just don't say we arent' doing anything, cuz we are.

If TSE wants to go it alone, they should simply include a refugee statement in with their next congratulatory thread and claim all of the LFKD as their targets alone.

I don't recall anyone from the anti-LFKD side kicking dirt into -=A=- or NoMrcy's face when they had a few bad months on the conquer stats. The rest of the world has been involved in a war with the LFKD for a long, long time.. TSE are the only tribe with players that seem to come up here on the forums needing a lollypop everytime they do something great or feel that one of the other tribes isn't doing enough.

DeletedUser

No that's phonixfire who run around and creates topics.

The war we had with lfkd was more like a personal war and maby an invite war. They took out members which we later took back.

The war was between Dyster, Floppy from -A- against Seven.Dj, Brainwash and King benx. Now why Dyster went red and came back on the thirteenth day before going grey or so is still a mystery, came back at world 12 and changed Mshawke to duke and left again. While the stats which came after were most of what Mshawke wre gifting away to ironhelms, Floppy stopped to lose villages after I paid his first premium. He thn had walls up. It was'nt somthing to brag about since Floppy were close tothe secound or third rank in ODD. King benx did caught Floppy or I belive it was benx off guard. Floppy lost a lot of villages.

Our stats were better later on and the so called war got bigger.

I or most of TSE have never complained on R2-Tru, I'm happy that they're doing good.

However having lower amount of points is no excuse when you declare war against everyone else.

Lfkd was bigger and stronger than everyone else before, now they're smaller which they''re the own cause to. Turning things around by saying "you're much bigger" is no excuse.

One side is losing or have lost a lot which make them smaller and allow the enemy to brag against them. Anyone from R2-tru can let me know about that they have done something good and I'll make a post about it. However I and many others do unfortenly not have the time for that anymore.

Pks bragged the least but they were still a part of lfkd. R2-True have done a lot and Pks went active against them where Sciros and TSE became less active on the fronts. The ODA can prove a lot since Nobling stats doesn't always show everything.

However Phonixfire is wrong to say that R2-Tru is half as good since have climbed up rather high at ODA and have had active attacks against Pks which we didn't have before the last week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh so many things wrong in this thread I don't know where to start LOL.

First-
i really could care less about why you left pks

i simply stated that you still have a love for PKS. you stand up for them when you can, that lead me to ask the question, why did you leave?

Nice.
tennismaster07 = 1
dazrield = 1
wigsplitter = 0

Second- daz is not a refugee, if you think he is, well you're a few months too late, so go crawl back into that hole you've been hiding in, because nobody cares.

Third- Daikou didn't you quit yet? Well since apparently not, I'll comment how funny I find it that a ~TSE~ player is telling R2-TRU to get off their high horse. Funny, did anybody else see the Congrats R2-TRU threads that popped up every couple days whenever they achieved some pointless little thing? Oh wait those were all BY ~TSE~ and FOR ~TSE~. No congrats on 100m R2-TRU thread, no congrats R2-TRU on passing PKs, RFG, or SCIR0S, but yay congrats ~TSE~ for (insert random insignificant event of your choice here), let's all have a party!

Fourth- phoenix, congrats yet again on posting an image that was also just posted on here a day or two ago. Just in case we didn't get the idea the first time, post it a few more times.

Fifth, again to phoenix- Congrats! You clearly can't read stats.
"actually the month is about even, and were ahead by 1 conquer ah those little underdog feats'll get ya every time"
The month is about even? Hmmm last time I checked 196 is bigger than 125. Actually with 196 net gains against the LFKD this month, R2-TRU beat ~TSE~'s net gainst against the LFKD this month by over 150%. Nice stats, thanks for posting them, they're the only reason your post was worth even skimming over, but too bad your analysis was terrible.

DeletedUser

jezuz i was never intending of saying wohoo were better, watever im just laying something down so Daikou and Daz can hug and make up.

and thanks for the congrats trophies tennis i feel real special, now how about you concentrate more on your acc than trying to criticise every post i make am i criticising you? no im not so shut up.

yea yea i left out the conquers against the other side but as daz said were 3x closer so that means were taking alot of heat and losing villages is going to happen. it always happens in war or did you not know that?

DeletedUser

We all congratulated them in several congrats threads. However none of us made any new ones. This is because Phonixfire had already made plenty.

True we're close but that's a hell of a front, R2-tru are just as close but got one smaller front in middle of us and sciros. We havn't made any plans in the south at the entire summer due to sitting. I then made a plan now at the end and it seems to be working quite well. We all need our breaks and re orginazations. R2-tru did good and none have said that they didn't. It's quite clear that tribes will switch the nobling rate with eachother. Not size or or anything will change that. Beeing small is a weak excuse. this is because an operation is often made by few members and those are at the front which will in turn give the nobling stats. You often make larger operations to sort of bombard the enemy, just because one have a bigger front against the enemy doesn't it mean that they'll have a higher nobling rate. You got to find the right place to attack the enemy at the point where it will gain for you and in the length it should give you an advantage against the enemy.

Phonixfire calm down and don't try to sound better, just use facts that compare two sides and reasons. No that we would be better. We're big and can do a lot, however sometimes we need breaks as well.When you break a frontline then you'll of course have a high nobling rate. If you have been stalled on some fronts then that might need an large operation to solve(or someone who can make an operation).

DeletedUser

jezuz i was never intending of saying wohoo were better, watever im just laying something down so Daikou and Daz can hug and make up.
Phoenix.. bringer of forum hugs.. right.

and thanks for the congrats trophies tennis i feel real special, now how about you concentrate more on your acc than trying to criticise every post i make am i criticising you? no im not so shut up.
If tennis ever loses a village to a member of the tribe STEEL, then you can start giving him tips.

yea yea i left out the conquers against the other side but as daz said were 3x closer so that means were taking alot of heat and losing villages is going to happen. it always happens in war or did you not know that?

No kidding, maybe you should write a book and instruct me on this 'village losing' that you speak of.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but you make it so easy, I'm surprised more people don't criticize your posts. Oh wait they do. Not to mention I haven't posted here in days other than within the past hour or two, clearly I concentrate way more on my account than I do on here... maybe you should follow your own advice before looking like an idiot yet again.

phoenix's total posts: 335
phoenix's total conquers: 102
Ratio: A little over 30%
Average posts/day: 5.74
My total posts: 350
My total conquers: 381
Ratio: Nearly 110%
Average posts/day: .76

And you're trying to tell ME to focus on my account? Wow. Just wow. But yeah, go ahead and say that I'm a spammer like you already did... clearly I am, you know, .76 posts per day compared to 5.74 posts per day. Once again you seem to have a little problem with statistics.

And when you copy things from other players it gets old...fast.

As for the second quote, how could we NOT criticize you for that? Honestly, what did you expect? I don't care if a tribe loses villages during a time of war, the goal is NOT to lose them, you better learn that quick. Who's the real winner here:
R2-TRU takes 300 villages this month against the LFKD, loses 100.
~TSE~ takes 400 villages this month against the LFKD, loses 450.
Wow ~TSE~ got more, congrats! You also lost more, R2-TRU had a higher net gain, and clearly came out on top, but go ahead and make excuses, say losses are part of war and that it's only because you have a bigger front with the LFKD. Hmmm wait... doesn't that also mean you *should* be able to take more as well? Well not you personally of course... that would take ages, and I'm sure you'd be too scared to even try anyways... Don't worry, if all else fails, just hop to another tribe like usual.

DeletedUser

Hmm I wonder what we lost against lfkd this whole month.:S

95 village is a lot unless it's crossnobling of some sort or renobling. Well nothing big, you lost this one Phonixfire.

When sorting out the situation you shouldn't say that you're better than the other.

As well that you can have a large front, but it still doesn't mean that you should hit the closets targets, sometimes you bombard other locations without gaining anything.

DeletedUser

Why don't we get it all over with that it's four main tribes against lfkd and the rest just joins in when they feel like.

Just because a few tribes have the whole world or 20 tribes as enemies doesn't it mean that those 20 tribes are active in the war. All tribes have hit lfkd once opon a time, VVV have been hitting lfkd lately that I know though I don't khow how much. I don't know anything about Sciova hitting lfkd for some time, are BNL hitting lfkd?

Maby it's just one villages miles away and then it becomes another active enemy?

That enemy counts in the whole family, 250 members.
One player took one village.

So lets say that 2k players would be in a war against 200 players.

Now of those 2k, it might be 1500 who never hit an lfkd village. I belive that the main point is for you to stop defending Pks Daz. While Phonixfire and Daikou was wrong about R2-tru then you can't go to gar over the edge either.

DeletedUser

Wow, it's still all about LFKD and I've ignored this forum for a month. ROFLMAO!!!

DeletedUser

I belive that the main point is for you to stop defending Pks Daz. While Phonixfire and Daikou was wrong about R2-tru then you can't go to gar over the edge either.

When did I defend PKs here? When were they even under attack to be defended? Only person who brought that up was wiggy and he's either Arisa's new diplomat or just miffed he didn't make my top 5.

DeletedUser

I have seen it before from you but not that recently, if anyone said anything bad about Pks then you mention all the good points. Which might have lead to that assumption, just a guess though. Although I would Prefer OY's diplomats, everything is always going so well for them.:p

DeletedUser

Mmm hmm.. so the LFKD stops posting and now people are on a witch hunt over some not so recent good points mentioned? Psst.. build some axe, lc, ma and rams.. after that mail me and I'll give you some ideas of what to do with them if yer that bored.

DeletedUser

You know that you're ex-lfkd. You even got a 50 cent bounty on your head!